• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

NapsGear.Net - reviews

@naps @Naps-Support

Any comment on this??
Does worry me a bit considering my WU was canceled and money refunded this month but coming from another Lab it's a lil funny.
Good thing the Wu wasn't in my name and address either so if this did happen then I'm sure will hear more about it.

Testing sure has been on point probably really amp'd up sales.

I'm also a source so it's probably inappropriate for me to post this but since some of the MESO member's safety is at stake I'm oblige to do it.

NapsGear huge seizure was 100% confirmed.

It was on the news there (Moldova) for several days.

Around 400 packages (envelopes) with orders to US and EU customers were seized at the local airport.

Another news today mentioned that one local warehouse of a steroid supplier was raided too.

More info here:

JurnalTV - Meriţi tot ce e mai bun!

Captura record de anabolizante, descoperita de SIS la aeroportul din capitala (FOTO)

Captură record de produse anabolizante pe Aeroportul Chişinău; Angajaţi ai „Poştei Moldovei” ar putea fi implicaţi în schema de contrabandă - Social - Jurnal.md

@naps

Your customers on Meso are waiting to hear from you about this. Not saying anything will make it look worse (Nophat)

Again, I have had no business with Naps and my only concern is for the members of the Meso community.

My MG was also cancelled now.I'll have to look into it a lil further.

So, you are saying one of your competitors paid to have your packages seized to try to screw you guys and take your customers? You are also saying that this doesn't matter because it won't affect anyone? What happens to all of those packs that got seized? Do you know which packs where seized so you are able to send out reshipments? Are customers just going to have to contact you if they don't receive their pack or are you automatically sending out replacements now? Is inventory going to be down affecting future delivery times? Has theGeneza lab been compromised? Etc. etc. etc.

These are the questions that you should be answering and you should be doing so in your own thread rather than worrying about Pharmacom. You don't have to worry about guys like Frank and Darius. You need to worry about guys like me that will pick you apart if you don't handle things correctly or do the right things and will post about these things in your thread to protect other Meso members. You've already dropped the ball once by not mentioning this issue to your customers here on Meso. AND IT IS AN ISSUE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO SAY IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYONE BECAUSE THOSE ARE PEOPLE'S PACKAGES WHICH ARE GOING TO GET DELAYED OR THEY WON'T RECEIVE THEIR PRODUCTS AT ALL. NOT TO MENTION THEIR INFORMATION IS NOW COMPROMISED.

Why should I post about these staged and bribed operations? it's like watching flies fuck, it doesn't affect anyone.

Not sure since when you are following this game but something similar happened to us in 2009 and this was a totally bribed operation staged by Alin and posted by Anthony Roberts (bribed blogger).

Posted by Anthony Roberts on June 12, 2009
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?10876-Steroid-Shipments-Intercepted!-(thread-from-2009)

This past summer exactly the same shit happens to Vermodje and the same supplier is actively promoting the news.

Now I see this happening again and suddenly Darius with Bascistero are all over the boards "updating the community and protecting their customers". That's not the gentlemen's agreement I'm having with you guys.

I'm not pointing the finger at anyone yet, but I know this was 100% bribed, planned and staged again. And I'll find out who stays behind this. It's the point when enough is enough.

So, you are saying one of your competitors paid to have your packages seized to try to screw you guys and take your customers? You are also saying that this doesn't matter because it won't affect anyone? What happens to all of those packs that got seized? Do you know which packs where seized so you are able to send out reshipments? Are customers just going to have to contact you if they don't receive their pack or are you automatically sending out replacements now? Is inventory going to be down affecting future delivery times? Has theGeneza lab been compromised? Etc. etc. etc.

These are the questions that you should be answering and you should be doing so in your own thread rather than worrying about Pharmacom. You don't have to worry about guys like Frank and Darius. You need to worry about guys like me that will pick you apart if you don't handle things correctly or do the right things and will post about these things in your thread to protect other Meso members. You've already dropped the ball once by not mentioning this issue to your customers here on Meso. AND IT IS AN ISSUE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO SAY IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYONE BECAUSE THOSE ARE PEOPLE'S PACKAGES WHICH ARE GOING TO GET DELAYED OR THEY WON'T RECEIVE THEIR PRODUCTS AT ALL. NOT TO MENTION THEIR INFORMATION IS NOW COMPROMISED.

Everything is OK. If you have an order just wait for your package. May be add a week extra.

Might be a good time to put orders to Md on hold and try to find something a bit more local

Yea I hear ya that's always a option but when there's good testing on great priced gear I like to grab it.Shit a bottle of test P for 20 vs 50-60 domestic is hard to pass up so is good testing tren for 24 a bottle vs 70-90

Yea I hear ya that's always a option but when there's good testing on great priced gear I like to grab it.Shit a bottle of test P for 20 vs 50-60 domestic is hard to pass up so is good testing tren for 24 a bottle vs 70-90
It's still just wasted money and zero gear if it gets seized

It's still just wasted money and zero gear if it gets seized
I've ordered through them a few times decent orders with no problems until this recent one but I believe it's just WU and MG.
Looking into Bitcoin tried setting up a wallet but my damm account wouldn't verify to add funds.Domestic,International this isn't my first rodeo,No risk no reward that goes for anything.

Really? Wow. I'll go place my order now then. Guess I'll just hope it makes it through md and us customs then right? Tell you what, how bout you send all your money to an international source and I'll stick with domestic and less stress ordering

Really? Wow. I'll go place my order now then. Guess I'll just hope it makes it through md and us customs then right? Tell you what, how bout you send all your money to an international source and I'll stick with domestic and less stress ordering

Lol,Who said I was sending all my money...? You can do as you wish with your cash and will with mine lil guy.I love my private source's as do I a good international deal.Calm down buddy maybe rub one out or play with your domestic stash.

Lol,Who said I was sending all my money...? You can do as you wish with your cash and will with mine lil guy.I love my private source's as do I a good international deal.Calm down buddy maybe rub one out or play with your domestic stash.
Lil guy huh? I wish we could meet in person.

In fact, I've been wishing for someone to rub me the wrong way in person for a while now. Just can't seem to shake off this insane anger problem I've been having lately and I'm off cycle so no, it's not that. Maybe I'll get lucky and I can just pretend it's you or some other cell gangster on meso ;)

In fact, I've been wishing for someone to rub me the wrong way in person for a while now. Just can't seem to shake off this insane anger problem I've been having lately and I'm off cycle so no, it's not that. Maybe I'll get lucky and I can just pretend it's you or some other cell gangster on meso ;)
Well control your self before you end up another sad statistic