Now Obese Getting back into the gym and moving again?

Let me explain it to you. Shut up, stop typing and get moving. Stop shoving crap in your mouth because it feels good and you have a 1000 excuses to just go ahead an engorge yourself. DONE! Ya it's called suffering. Learn to suffer from a little deprivation of what ever food you love to engorge with. You're addicted to food and it's you're crutch. End story!
Hey now, typing burned 1 calorie an hour. He's making progress lol.

I bet you, with his narcissistic know it all and self diagnosis, he will be back saying the drugs don’t work because of such and such.

He’s gonna stay obese forever. This is my first encounter with a narcissistic fat ass who thinks everyone who doesn’t agree with him is wrong.

@ShredSeason if you are feeling down, come read this thread and know that at least you’re doing something to better yourself not making excuses.

I bet you, with his narcissistic know it all and self diagnosis, he will be back saying the drugs don’t work because of such and such.

He’s gonna stay obese forever. This is my first encounter with a narcissistic fat ass who thinks everyone who doesn’t agree with him is wrong.

@ShredSeason if you are feeling down, come read this thread and know that at least you’re doing something to better yourself not making excuses.
Thanks for tagging me bro, I am very hard on my daily shortcomings, seeing his mentality makes me feel better about myself and honestly less rushed. I’m doing some dumb things, but I have 100% confidence that I’m getting the rest of this weight off. The only thing he will lose is respect if he does not change this mentality.

You need to look in the mirror and be brutally embarased and ashamed that something like this was ever capable of coming out your mouth.
You guys are incredible!
Have you even read the thread?

And I don't know why they are tagging you?!
The only thing they have been saying, is that I'm a mooron for feeling the need to use a GL-1 antagonist, and for considering adding HGH to it for recovery!

NOTICE: I never said I couldn't eat clean on a GL-1 antagonist, I said I'm in a state where I need to use one to keep my diet clean and to keep myself from eventually binging out again!

Because that is the cycle of my nervous system at the moment: I diet clean for a year, then I end up in a binging stream and regain much more than I lost (and I'm saying that part have become outside of my conscious control: if it's inside your conscious control why have you been fat your entire life?! and why have you then choosen to now take so many drugs?! Could you not just yourself have keept your diet clean the last 20 years using only your conscious control and no peds?!).

I've tried getting back to my successful life style for a few years without, and it's just not sustainable or fast enough... that's not theory, I have been at it x10 what most of these guys have, forever!

And you are using EVERYTHING to try and do what I'm trying to do with 1/10t's the peds.

But I should be ashamed, dude?!!!!

I just read your thread.
How clean was your diet your entire life before you started GL-1's?

Lastly, some of you should really look into the mirror before talking this way to other people: don't you of all people, realize you have no idea what everyone else are dealing with in life.

Well my diet has always been clean!
But the last FEW years, my system has become probably like your was your entire life, before you started taking all these meds.

Last edited:
I'm about to punch you in the mouth.
why? I ask the obvious question, people sit here and tell me they care about their health and they having pre existing diseases, but they allow themselves to become obese. Knowing how obesity effects the human body and you allow this? Come on man thats insanity. If people want to kill themselves there is cheaper ways. I know life is hard thats life. Only the strong survive.

why? I ask the obvious question, people sit here and tell me they care about their health and they having pre existing diseases, but they allow themselves to become obese. Knowing how obesity effects the human body and you allow this? Come on man thats insanity. If people want to kill themselves there is cheaper ways. I know life is hard thats life. Only the strong survive.
Eh.
People have problems.
You make it sound like it's an intentional act. You act like people are just waiting for an excuse to get fat lmao Wtf planet are you on sometimes bud?

Eh.
People have problems.
You make it sound like it's an intentional act. You act like people are just waiting for an excuse to get fat lmao Wtf planet are you on sometimes bud?
ok,but mongo lets be honest i have met so many people who have used the pandemic as a reason to let themselves get fat legit. Makes no sense, and I KNOW FOR FACT you have probably most likely met people who said that same dumb shit.. OH BEFORE the pandemic i was shredded blablabla bla bla bla. So yes IMO they waited for a reason so they could just slack of and be FAT! lol what other reasoning is there? if you really want to be fit you can make your own weights with water jugs, you can walk, run, jog, pull ups , pushups, walking lunges, squats, wall sits, sit ups etc... And The knowledge of body weight exercises and calisthenics has been available through the pandemic. AS well as the knowledge of calorie deficits, and how dangerous being obese is.

The same reason someone slips into any other bad habit? There’s one person on this earth that’s never made a habit of at least one thing that isn’t beneficial to them. You understand exactly how it happens, I don’t see the the point in pretending you don’t.

The same reason someone slips into any other bad habit? There’s one person on this earth that’s never made a habit of at least one thing that isn’t beneficial to them. You understand exactly how it happens, I don’t see the the point in pretending you don’t.
you caught me :D anyways im done on this thread i think we are all beating a dead horse literally.

You guys are incredible!
Have you even read the thread?

And I don't know why they are tagging you?!
The only thing they have been saying, is that I'm a mooron for feeling the need to use a GL-1 antagonist, and for considering adding HGH to it for recovery!

NOTICE: I never said I couldn't eat clean on a GL-1 antagonist, I said I'm in a state where I need to use one to keep my diet clean and to keep myself from eventually binging out again!

Because that is the cycle of my nervous system at the moment: I diet clean for a year, then I end up in a binging stream and regain much more than I lost (and I'm saying that part have become outside of my conscious control: if it's inside your conscious control why have you been fat your entire life?! and why have you then choosen to now take so many drugs?! Could you not just yourself have keept your diet clean the last 20 years using only your conscious control and no peds?!).

I've tried getting back to my successful life style for a few years without, and it's just not sustainable or fast enough... that's not theory, I have been at it x10 what most of these guys have, forever!

And you are using EVERYTHING to try and do what I'm trying to do with 1/10t's the peds.

But I should be ashamed, dude?!!!!

I just read your thread.
How clean was your diet your entire life before you started GL-1's?

Lastly, some of you should really look into the mirror before talking this way to other people: don't you of all people, realize you have no idea what everyone else are dealing with in life.

Well my diet has always been clean!
But the last FEW years, my system has become probably like your was your entire life, before you started taking all these meds.
My point is you need to stop caring what other people think. Stop trying to convince people why you’re in a tough situation. It does nothing for you. Who cares if they don’t understand you? There is no need to put so focus on your problems. Focus on the information that will help you achieve your goals, no other discussion needs to be had here. People don’t need to understand every nuance of your problems, it won’t help you.

My point is you need to stop caring what other people think. Stop trying to convince people why you’re in a tough situation. It does nothing for you. Who cares if they don’t understand you? There is no need to put so focus on your problems. Focus on the information that will help you achieve your goals, no other discussion needs to be had here. People don’t need to understand every nuance of your problems, it won’t help you.
Alright mate, thats fair enough.
I’m just fed up of all these guys (not just on this board, but everywhere) who have never truly been in a situation like this (they think thye have, but they havn’t).

Its not that they can’t have their oppenion, its that the thread drown in the bullshit.

I know both sides because unlike what they think I have been fitter than most natural lifters for most of my life … back then I could easily think like them, but I never have … and now

Also I havn’t shared that much, if they really knew my actual situation, they would be chocked, but none of them have the ability to imagine that some is hit harder in life than others …

I have been trough allot of shit, thst everyone has, but I’m also dealing with some stressing and heartbreaking things thar can’t and never will be fixed (another reason for me to be in a hurry to rebuild myself).

Alright mate, thats fair enough.
I’m just fed up of all these guys (not just on this board, but everywhere) who have never truly been in a situation like this (they think thye have, but they havn’t).

Its not that they can’t have their oppenion, its that the thread drown in the bullshit.

I know both sides because unlike what they think I have been fitter than most natural lifters for most of my life … back then I could easily think like them, but I never have … and now

Also I havn’t shared that much, if they really knew my actual situation, they would be chocked, but none of them have the ability to imagine that some is hit harder in life than others …

I have been trough allot of shit, thst everyone has, but I’m also dealing with some stressing and heartbreaking things thar can’t and never will be fixed (another reason for me to be in a hurry to rebuild myself).
I think rebuilding yourself is going to help you in more ways than weight loss. The biggest change for me hasn’t been the pounds falling off, it’s feeling good about myself. That drastic change has cascading effects through your whole life.

Honestly, if you don't have an answer to the actual question then why do you feel like you need to give such a generic answer

Or is it simply beyond your grasp that there are issues beyond your answer here, issues that make it hard for me to get back into training and back into dieting?

I will try to maximize my diet and training (I have 20 years of doing that in my experience already) ... but that's not what I'm looking for guidance with.

Sry, but I hate these automatic replies ... read the actual posts and try to use your imagination to try and understand what the person writing is actually battling with.

I'm way too heavy, my nervous system is way too tired, stressed and traumatized, I have gut issues, and a constant hunger that going up against feels like having to hold my breath for days, weeks, months, years, I'm in such bad shape that recovering or even walking allot is rough... guess that's just scratching the why you are (not really) asking for.

If you can't solve it with psychological babbling, often physiological mechanisms is simply better to address. Look into meds in general: why do doctors not just say "why don't you just ...".

I'm looking to assist my focus on diet and training - in order for that to even work - or for me to even get back on track with that.

To kill my hunger and make hard dieting easier.

Btw. have you tried losing 40-50 kg just with exercise and diet? Do you know how many statistically pull that off? Have you ever tried to be this size?

But I didn't start the post to have to make a defense of my choices.
I was making it for guidance on the choices, to do it the safest and the most effective and cost effective way.
Go to fucking therapy and quit bitching ffs. This whole thread is you doing “woe is me” bs and it is straight up pathetic. I’ve known multiple people to lose 150+ pounds without any drugs or surgery, the fact you think it’s impossible is totally in your head. The narcissism you display in your responses here are off the charts for someone supposedly so downtrodden and ridden with the disease and unfairness of life.

Drugs are not the answer for you. They’ll just temporary aid you to drop pounds while using, and immediately relapse weight when stopping after as it’s clear you are putting no personal effort into maintaining a healthier lifestyle.

ShredSessions’ cycle might be fucking insane, but they aren’t a whiny fuck like you. Dude’s actually putting in the effort, albeit at expense of their health, while you’re writing polemics about how bad you’ve got it and how hard it is for you. Quit bitching and actually put in the effort.

Guaranteed you don’t have it worse than my buddy who took a mortar round to the back fucking up his spine and hips for life. Dude retaught himself to walk and lost 100lbs after. Your “I am the main character” act is fucking pathetic. You need therapy, not a glp-1 agonist.

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging me bro, I am very hard on my daily shortcomings, seeing his mentality makes me feel better about myself and honestly less rushed. I’m doing some dumb things, but I have 100% confidence that I’m getting the rest of this weight off. The only thing he will lose is respect if he does not change this mentality.
Bro, you are light years ahead of this dudes pathetic as fuck worldview. Know I only say anything about your cycles because I don’t want you to hurt yourself. You putting in that effort tho man and that’s what matters. This pathetic guy just looking for someone to validate that it’s not his fault his life is out of his control.

Bro, you are light years ahead of this dudes pathetic as fuck worldview. Know I only say anything about your cycles because I don’t want you to hurt yourself. You putting in that effort tho man and that’s what matters. This pathetic guy just looking for someone to validate that it’s not his fault his life is out of his control.
He is hijacking shred’s thread now, and giving him advice like he has first hand knowledge and experience. Just makes you shake your head.

Go to fucking therapy and quit bitching ffs. This whole thread is you doing “woe is me” bs and it is straight up pathetic. I’ve known multiple people to lose 150+ pounds without any drugs or surgery, the fact you think it’s impossible is totally in your head. The narcissism you display in your responses here are off the charts for someone supposedly so downtrodden and ridden with the disease and unfairness of life.

Drugs are not the answer for you. They’ll just temporary aid you to drop pounds while using, and immediately relapse weight when stopping after as it’s clear you are putting no personal effort into maintaining a healthier lifestyle.

ShredSessions’ cycle might be fucking insane, but they aren’t a whiny fuck like you. Dude’s actually putting in the effort, albeit at expense of their health, while you’re writing polemics about how bad you’ve got it and how hard it is for you. Quit bitching and actually put in the effort.

Guaranteed you don’t have it worse than my buddy who took a mortar round to the back fucking up his spine and hips for life. Dude retaught himself to walk and lost 100lbs after. Your “I am the main character” act is fucking pathetic. You need therapy, not a glp-1 agonist.

Ohh Jesus, not another wasp-brain on too much testosterone!

It's so funny because the likes of you will come into threads like these, all addicted to blasting Tren, Test, Masteron, 18 iu gh, ungodly amounts of insulin - for life - because your weak little boy ego can't even deal with your biceps feeling small!

And then you dare to treat me like I'm a junkie with no willpower because I'm smart enough to want to use a GLP-1 to reach my goals!

And dude, you are the one using your entire life on looking at other men in tiny panties, dreaming of nothing else but being able to impress other men.

You know nothing about what I have accomplished in life: but we both know that in 20 years, when someone ask you what you have been doing with YOUR life, your answer will be back and bicpes!

All I did was ask about what complementary compounds to Semaglutide could help me in my situation and on my journey to get back into shape - from a situation you know nothing about - and then I have to be bothered with crap like this?!

Who do you think you are?! and WTF is wrong with you?! What are you doing in this thread, acting like the few other idiots who think they are going to look cool because they go ape in everyone else's threads like a brain-dead gorilla?!

Ohh and btw, having a friend does not make you qualified to speak about the topic, go gain 80 kg of fat yourself and then get your own legs and testicles blown off, then you can show us all what a badass you are... dumbass!

As for your lack of logic, I also know guys who have made it driving 200 km/h on tiny roads covered with ice - but that does not mean it's a smart way to do things - or that this should be the advised way to drive from A to B in icy weather! - All it does is show that you have no awareness of yourself or ability to put yourself into the place of other people, your understanding of brain cognition could be summed up by quoting a rocky movie.

Last edited:

It's so funny because the likes of you will come into threads like these, all addicted to blasting Tren, Test, Masteron, 18 iu gh, ungodly amounts of insulin - for life - because your weak little boy ego can't even deal with your biceps feeling small!

And then you dare to treat me like I'm a junkie with no willpower because I'm smart enough to want to use a GLP-1 to reach my goals!

And dude, you are the one using your entire life on looking at other men in tiny panties, dreaming of nothing else but being able to impress other men.

You know nothing about what I have accomplished in life: but we both know that in 20 years, when someone ask you what you have been doing with YOUR life, your answer will be back and bicpes!

All I did was ask about what complementary compounds to Semaglutide could help me in my situation and on my journey to get back into shape - from a situation you know nothing about - and then I have to be bothered with crap like this?!

Who do you think you are?! and WTF is wrong with you?! What are you doing in this thread, acting like the few other idiots who think they are going to look cool because they go ape in everyone else's threads like a brain-dead gorilla?!

Ohh and btw, having a friend does not make you qualified to speak about the topic, go gain 80 kg of fat yourself and then get your own legs and testicles blown off, then you can show us all what a badass you are... dumbass!

As for your lack of logic, I also know guys who have made it driving 200 km/h on tiny roads covered with ice - but that does not mean it's a smart way to do things - or that this should be the advised way to drive from A to B in icy weather! - All it does is show that you have no awareness of yourself or ability to put yourself into the place of other people, your understanding of brain cognition could be summed up by quoting a rocky movie.
You get treated like a junkie because you display junkie behavior. Every single person on this site would be in your corner if you would drop your ego and listen to the good advice you were given.

I don’t even take aas bruh. Only ped I use is HGH. I just think you’re a cry baby who can’t take any personal responsibility for your own shitty decisions and the nightmare of a body it’s left you trapped in. Enjoy being a fat fuck hopped up on your own ill informed ego arguing emptily into cyberspace in a desperate attempt to shirk any and all responsibility for apparently anything in your life.

Telling you to get therapy isn’t a joke. It’s clear from your demeanor and behavior that you are in dire need of self introspection. Crying about how weak you are and how unable to achieve you are from it, and then in the next breath about how smart and accomplished you are, paints the picture of an incredibly insecure and unable man.

You come off as weakness, both mental and physical, personified. I hope you enjoy the prison of a body you’ve made for yourself.

Last edited:
Back