OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Why does a man ass have to be presentable?
It's just a pile driver. That's it:cool:
Gotta ensure you show off all the right curves and those hard earned muscles even on the tush... can't see the definition under a bush or wild overgrown jungle ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This thread has taken the worst turn I could imagine.
But we're good as long as no one starts a thread called Man Ass

You mean the one I just started?
Damn!

By the way of course they do wax asses!!! Women wax their asses since 1568, why they shouldn't wax men asses as well?

Very very very omosexual practice I tell you. The one that love to wax their asses are usually trap.

If you have a real
Jungle wax it is like one of the most painful shit ever, plus ingrown hair in the ass? No fucking thank you.

Find a woman that like your hairy ass much easier. Anyway 99% of the women have a worse physique then us, so they don't care about your hairy asses, they are more worried about your awesome six pack etc. They will spent the next 48hrs after seeing you naked thinking how bad did you notice their almost invisible cellulitis or other shit.... You know women... Highly insecure.

Last edited:
Can someone post up a clear pic of odie? IIRC, I saw a pics of him 2012-2015 and the size of the guy in the 2015 bench press pic looks weird. :cool::confused:

Comparing it to his Facebook page:eek:.

Maybe my eyes are bad....lol

Can someone post up a clear pic of odie? IIRC, I saw a pics of him 2012-2015 and the size of the guy in the 2015 bench press pic looks weird. :cool::confused:

No I'm not a stalker haha I just know that he had posted this pic close to the page I had posted my pic way back lol

proxy.jpg

edit- can't believe that people who dabble in any illegal activities and post pics will also be on FB too o_O sure let's just make it easy for LE

Last edited:

All those pics are about same time frame. .. 2014 was the 99 problems one, 2015 was the bench press contest one... he really only had a few months of glory that he kept referring to as current all the time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Honestly, i still cant understand all this. I just dont get it, whats the motivation? Whats the payoff? A few atta boys???? Hardly seems worth the time just to have a few strangers tell you how good you look. Dont think ill ever understand what this was all about, i mean he has great genetics from what i could see , so why all the deception?

Honestly, i still cant understand all this. I just dont get it, whats the motivation? Whats the payoff? A few atta boys???? Hardly seems worth the time just to have a few strangers tell you how good you look. Dont think ill ever understand what this was all about, i mean he has great genetics from what i could see , so why all the deception?
To me he was entertaining, I miss his daily posts albeit some was a farce.

He did promote alot of activity here, I am sure we can all agree on that.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You just said what ive been thinking but didnt want to post. Dude was very entertaining but remember, i never knew anything about slinging or threatening female members, that is all news to me. I only follow a few threads and he was pretty down to earth in those threads.

The activity he promoted here was self promotion. The guy spun a web of bs and people got caught in it. Wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last. Always a lesson to be learned from incidents that happen here and hopefully this one does the same.