OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Yeah, I use them randomly but I had no idea how to use them. I am a fan of them for some reason but I don't want any confusion. Not a shot across anyone's bow...
Let me ask you this.... just for fun... this is a steroid forum... are you concerned about winning spelling bees (although i have when i was little) with your punctuation, spelling and prim and proper grammar... or just get your point across clearly in posts and ensure your syringe has 3cc exactly going into your cheeks?

I'm guessing syringe measurements are slightly more relevant here ;) ....get my point?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Let me ask you this.... just for fun... this is a steroid forum... are you concerned about winning spelling bees (although i have when i was little) with your punctuation, spelling and prim and proper grammar... or just get your point across clearly in posts and ensure your syringe has 3cc exactly going into your cheeks?

I'm guessing syringe measurements are slightly more relevant here ;) ....get my point?

Crystal GG

I just wanna see you gals getting along again (...post OD) and smashing weights & PR's and creating curves & cuts . Thats why we are here ! Both sexes ! ALL ages ! :D
And the board is here for all of us... we all have our moments. .. some needed to vent... don't worry... there is always room for more and I'm not going anywhere and I'm sure Devika isn't either.

Eventually it will happen... just like you boys go through your disagreements then kiss and make up [emoji8] [emoji6] [emoji9]

Talking about butt... Me and my woman went on holidays few days... And I tool few pics...

One is particularly nice, I know @gr8whitetrukker didnt forget the first few posted long time ago.

Need to decide if I'm gonna deliver or not.

Have to check how safe proof the image is for reverse search ahaha

Hmm I like where this thread has gone.

Maybe Devika will be down for it... at least from the attention seeking standpoint.
01c471a8fd662017dfc35cecfb851f05.jpg

lucy-pinder-patriot-kissfix-02.jpg