OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

@GearGodess

Sweetheart, we all know the reason why you won't dare to show pics with a little skin is only because you don't have the body to do so.
Don't forget the recent pictures you sent me and other girls. I know exactly how you look like.

Don't be bitter because you don't look as good as I do in a thong, nor do you have the ass to rock one.

I don't post these pictures to be liked or approved; I merely like the attention.
I get it wherever I go.

Next time you want to talk about me, at least have the balls to tag me.
Your passive aggressiveness is almost as pathetic as your punctuation. You may want to brush up on the use of ellipses.

xo

To be fair, not many do look as good as you in a thong[emoji12]
And feel free to post as many booty shots as you want, cause if its attention you like, well its my attention you shall have[emoji4]

To be fair, not many do look as good as you in a thong
emoji12.png

You should see her without the thong.

I was never aware Odie posted GigaloRob's PM. This was news to me until this thread.

I called him out when he went after Ryno for making a comment about sobriety and wanting weed and when he went after another guy, forgot the handle.

Odie went after me claiming I was 24k. GigaloRob had sent him a PM staying my writing style was similar to 24k, and that it was possible I might be him.

I did have several people, including bickel, defend me. Odie did back down, but it made realize that there are posters here willing to shiv you for 10 cents.

I am not someone who has any clue about the drama that goes on here or knows anything about the behind the scenes. But I had some nagging doubts about Odie back then. Whenever someone always has to be the biggest and the baddest, and starts strutting around like they are the cock of the walk then they should be watched.

Narcissistic liars always have to be the biggest and baddest. They always attach themselves to the popular or powerful in a group and start emulating them. They are just learning how to lie believably in a closed social group until they become a part of the "in crowd."

It always sucks when people invest time and effort into friendships or socializing with someone who ends up being a fraud. But it is what it is.

me too, man.
I had to give up bread so now I duplicate the pb&j taste by eating a spoon full of peanut butter chased with a hand full of raisins.
Not even a rice cake for a cheat treat? And there is a no sugar jelly, very low calorie that's actually quite good... working with deficit diet... it tastes like heaven with natural pb... but probably icky for those eating higher cals, sugars, etc.... Mmmm now I want some

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I could totally do a rice cake pbj.
I've got a wheat allergy that keeps me from the bread.
I'll have to give that a try

I could totally do a rice cake pbj.
I've got a wheat allergy that keeps me from the bread.
I'll have to give that a try
It's yummy... even the thin ones so you don't feel like you're cheating too much ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk