OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Can't forget about how "Chelsea" outted him and posted pics of him performing on Meso, which "she" quickly deleted after getting chewed out by "Odie".

You just can't make this shit up. Actually, he did. Never mind.:confused:

Ojhh man he was so pissed off at her for that! They had such a fight i thought they would never make up, but alas...true friends never stay mad too long :D:D

I'm dying rn. I'm halfway through the GG thread now
He tried to stir up a lot of shit... this thread and the fact we caught him in a lie in another thread... lead to Karma... aka this thread. Lol

See... and you thought it was a waste.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I usually don't dive into others' drama but every now and then this shit kills me.

Who has nothing better to do than do what this guy/girl did on here? I mean holy shit!!

I usually don't dive into others' drama but every now and then this shit kills me.

Who has nothing better to do than do what this guy/girl did on here? I mean holy shit!!
He was creative... you gotta give him that... but he's a sick individual who needs help and I'm glad he got caught and exposed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Y'all forgot about posting pictures of himself or what he claimed was him on girls logs.

I mean who the hell can be so full of themselves they literally go on someone else's log and post pictures of themselves. He really thought he was something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know whats really fucked up....he is probably reading this right now.

Ita funny to joke about, borderline fuckin hilarious, but i do feel bad on aome level. Dude obviously has some real issues going on whether it be drugs or mentally, im not going to stop talking shit by anymeans, you can belie dat, but hopefully dude gets some fuckin help.

His sense of humor is world class, yet he drives home his point well.

Ya know whats really fucked up....he is probably reading this right now.

Ita funny to joke about, borderline fuckin hilarious, but i do feel bad on aome level. Dude obviously has some real issues going on whether it be drugs or mentally, im not going to stop talking shit by anymeans, you can belie dat, but hopefully dude gets some fuckin help.
I am sure he's lurking or even posting right now on yet another handle no one sniffed out yet. He ain't done with this place yet and Meso is his true life.

Odie if you are reading this, please do yourself a service and spend the money on mental health counseling...you gonna need it.

It just breaks my heart. He had so much potential to so many good things for meso. What more could I say other than eat shit and bark at the fucking moon you egotistical cocksucker.

It just breaks my heart. He had so much potential to so many good things for meso. What more could I say other than eat shit and bark at the fucking moon you egotistical cocksucker.
I feel the same way...he seemed quite a real person with a lot going for him until @GearGodess, GWT and @CensoredBoardsSuck peeled away the curtain to expose who he really was. Hope he does get help in putting his mind right, and beating any addiction he may have.

I feel the same way...he seemed quite a real person with a lot going for him until @GearGodess, GWT and @CensoredBoardsSuck peeled away the curtain to expose who he really was. Hope he does get help in putting his mind right, and beating any addiction he may have.
You know mindless the only thing he fucked in my opinion was that he was a source and didn't go through the appropriate channels, and on top of that he had a totally bitch and self richness attitude. That comes with being a drug dealer. I'm sure he is still making good money off of connections he made here. Good for him. Now he is just another source.

I can only speak for myself, Mesorx isn't now nor has it ever been my piggy bank, and it will it never be that to me. I am ok with being a member of this board for the last 16 years.

Mindless can you understand that at times your opinion is not wanted?

You know mindless the only thing he fucked in my opinion was that he was a source and didn't go through the appropriate channels, and on top of that he had a totally bitch and self richness attitude. That comes with being a drug dealer. I'm sure he is still making good money off of connections he made here. Good for him. Now he is just another source.

I can only speak for myself, Mesorx isn't now nor has it ever been my piggy bank, and it will it never be that to me. I am ok with being a member of this board for the last 16 years.

Mindless can you understand that at times your opinion is not wanted?
Oh forgot about the sourcing bit, so thanks for that and agree that is also another liability for him too.