OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Anyone ever get ahold of this guy and find out what the dealio be like?

Nope, many people reached out but he's not responding to anyone... He's definitely living up to one thing he said.... if he's ever called out and it's not true, he will fight till proven not guilty...and if he is in the wrong and full of it then he will walk away.

I was afraid that was going to happen as soon as a saw the drama in the GG thread.

The women's section was growing rapidly prior to that thread, and posting volume has been down ever since.

I also suspect Odie was responsible for several other female members leaving over the last year or two.

I know this thread is older, but I've been out of the game for awhile so seeing all this Odie shit going down is news to me...trying to catch myself up on wtf happened. Him and I used to talk a lot on here...always casual. Just thought I'd share my $0.02 since when I was active on here (over a year ago) I was pretty much the only girl and he definitely was not the reason I left.

What's up Smash good to see you :) Yup old Odie was up to some nasty things not including sourcing. Guess he hassled a few of the female members and made up a huge lie and called out @GearGodess. Real class act...:rolleyes:

I know this thread is older, but I've been out of the game for awhile so seeing all this Odie shit going down is news to me...trying to catch myself up on wtf happened. Him and I used to talk a lot on here...always casual. Just thought I'd share my $0.02 since when I was active on here (over a year ago) I was pretty much the only girl and he definitely was not the reason I left.
For what i witnessed he tried to destroy a member here " Geargodess" and orhers but the truth finally surfaced and he was brought to meso justice...

Geargodess is and was nothing he was trying to paint her as she's actually a really generous and awsome person has helped alot of people. Anyway myvtake on it. Good to have ya back :)

I'm glad you didn't leave because of him... I think I saw on SG that you were there too but then relocated out of country, or something?... come back! lol ... BUT I know several ladies were threatened by him... he's definitely a shady no good individual... I'm glad we were able to expose him!

Guys, I need help. I think I might be Odie :(

I cant find the symptoms someone help me

200w.gif

Guys, I need help. I think I might be Odie :(

I cant find the symptoms someone help me

I got you homie

We'll have to invent a brief questionnaire based on what we know of him
Example
1.) Do you often pretend you are other people?
2.) When you do, do these other people argue with you?
3.) Do you frequently post pics of other people pretending they are you?
4.) Do you get into fist fights with yourself?
5.) After kicking your own ass do you then throw up your hands rocky style in victory and play Eye of the Tiger?
6.) Do you then make a thread bashing the other you that lost the fight so people can know just how awesome and badass you are?
*Other questions to add to the list are welcome*. If you answered yes to any of the above,
you are one of Odie's 472 personas. Please seek professional help and avoid Internet forums as they exacerbate this personalitydisorder!

Lmao ^ this is the weirdest thread I've ever read on the internet tbh. Idk if I wasted an hour reading it or what. Should've been getting pussy instead.

Lmao ^ this is the weirdest thread I've ever read on the internet tbh. Idk if I wasted an hour reading it or what. Should've been getting pussy instead.
Always opt for sex first, but no, reading this gem couldn't be a waste. This is unfortunate Meso gold

I got you homie

We'll have to invent a brief questionnaire based on what we know of him
Example
1.) Do you often pretend you are other people?
2.) When you do, do these other people argue with you?
3.) Do you frequently post pics of other people pretending they are you?
4.) Do you get into fist fights with yourself?
5.) After kicking your own ass do you then throw up your hands rocky style in victory and play Eye of the Tiger?
6.) Do you then make a thread bashing the other you that lost the fight so people can know just how awesome and badass you are?
*Other questions to add to the list are welcome*. If you answered yes to any of the above,
you are one of Odie's 472 personas. Please seek professional help and avoid Internet forums as they exacerbate this personalitydisorder!
Haha priceless... but one more... you forgot flirt with yourself and create imaginary parties that the other alter is invited to! Lmao

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Haha priceless... but one more... you forgot flirt with yourself and create imaginary parties that the other alter is invited to! Lmao

Lol. I called him out on it once and he said something along the lines of, "Are you really accusing me of having conversations with myself? That would make me bat-shit crazy."

If it walks like a duck...

Lol. I called him out on it once and he said something along the lines of, "Are you really accusing me of having conversations with myself? That would make me bat-shit crazy."

If it walks like a duck...
Nice to see you back and posting girl! [emoji4]

Hahaha cant take credit, that was dedlift.

Oooh goooood i forgot about the fake party and the emotional guitar performance that shook the entire audience to its core. Lol i didnt wanna get everyone jumpin down my throat at the time but that was some of the gayest shit i ever heard in my life.

Hahaha cant take credit, that was dedlift.

Oooh goooood i forgot about the fake party and the emotional guitar performance that shook the entire audience to its core. Lol i didnt wanna get everyone jumpin down my throat at the time but that was some of the gayest shit i ever heard in my life.
Can't forget about how "Chelsea" outted him and posted pics of him performing on Meso, which "she" quickly deleted after getting chewed out by "Odie".

You just can't make this shit up. Actually, he did. Never mind.:confused: