Ok lets see your ladies!!!

The my boy zeppelin I have 2 other great Dane's as well. Another harlequin and a mixed one
I love great Danes. U had 3 growing up. Now I have a 160lb English mastiff and a 16lb mutt both are good dogs.. The mastiff takes up more room in the bed then my wife so I make the dig sleep with the kids

Haha yea they have their own couch in the living room, but they like my spot for some reason. They don't sleep in the bed though. Can't do that shit

gym shoot.jpg gym shoot2.JPG
I don't understand, why would female train only upper body and not ass/legs, i like female body like celeste bonin, i like ass that i can eat, it looks like you have never trained lower body

Its just the angle of the pic bro, she can squat double her bodywieght for reps and at 125lbs does sets of 225 for 10 reps which is far better then half they guys on here. She also hip thrusts over 500lbs which I have posted in this thread, so ya she works legs bud.
Here are a couple photos from a better angle
gym shoot.jpg

View attachment 42198 View attachment 42202

Its just the angle of the pic bro, she can squat double her bodywieght for reps and at 125lbs does sets of 225 for 10 reps which is far better then half they guys on here. She also hip thrusts over 500lbs which I have posted in this thread, so ya she works legs bud.
Here are a couple photos from a better angle
View attachment 42198
I know I shouldn't be peeking in here but I think she looks amazing. Hot bod, indeed.

I know I shouldn't be peeking in here but I think she looks amazing. Hot bod, indeed.

Hey women are always welcome in are thread. Who better to appreciate the hard work it takes to develop a great body.
And thanks you are looking outstanding your self

Hey women are always welcome in are thread. Who better to appreciate the hard work it takes to develop a great body.
And thanks you are looking outstanding your self
I always feel like I'm sneaking into a boys only club when I peek into this thread and The Biggest Meso one. Lol

Why, thank you. :)