Open Letter to Millard

Well i think there is an unwritten rule that if you disagree with @Millard, you get banned. I’m not silly enough to ask for a ban, but I believe mine is coming soon for calling out Millard on all of his bullshit
He obviously just got back from the Dylan gemelli school of fuckery. Hes turning this place into isarms. I too been banned by him with bbbg. Its y badge of honor.

It's a damn message board, not a court of law. This clinging to the rules in such a draconian fashion is bordering on sanctimonius.

I’d disagree. We’re all adults here, we all need to hold ourselves to a high standard. What Naps did was in violation of US law. You cannot threaten someone, that is not free speech and is not covered by the constitution. Threatening someone is illegal and can warrant jail time in certain instances. Why should we allow criminal behavior just because it’s a message board? The answer: we should not…

So. Hes shown his true colors by banning frozen over bullshit. Hes another gemelli. Get a check and remove the problem posters. Sham.

Nobody is as bad as Gemelli…

Not to mention, this is Millard’s board. He makes the rules and we either follow them or lose access to this great forum.

Nobody is as bad as Gemelli…

Not to mention, this is Millard’s board. He makes the rules and we either follow them or lose access to this great forum.
Exactly, and this board's way better than those joke forums Gemelli runs. He now even owns the famed Anabolex.com domain of old and that domain is now another shit board.

Deep down I sure hope that Millard's just having a bad time and taking it out on some members...

Yeah that did surprise me.
He was just being generous, man.

It's great having whatever you ask for!

Ughhh some people just can't understand.

Jokes aside,it surprised me too.
I am not sure if I've seen this happen again,in any place.

I believe he did it to troll frozenbomber.
A good troll attempt is an attempt I respect.

I’d disagree. We’re all adults here, we all need to hold ourselves to a high standard. What Naps did was in violation of US law. You cannot threaten someone, that is not free speech and is not covered by the constitution. Threatening someone is illegal and can warrant jail time in certain instances. Why should we allow criminal behavior just because it’s a message board? The answer: we should not…
I agree with you but most everything that goes on in here is illegal, including buying, selling distributing steroids lol.
The constitution doesn't apply here.

Sponsors

Latest posts