Open Letter to Millard

Gonna be real, any source threatens anyone with their real life info is pathetic and they should be banned.

Oh no a user said mean words to me online, i'm gonna threaten them with harm cause i'm selling dogshit to people.

Sources are expected to conduct themselves in a certain manner and that's just the way it is. I would never in a million years purchase from any source that had engaged in such petty bullshit.

Usually first (few) offenses are temp bans in general.
There's a difference between talking shit and threatening to find out where you reside and come to do you harm. I have a wife and children to protect, and if any motherfucker were to show up trying to inflict harm on myself or family, God bless them.

BBBG should never have been banned in the first place for being honest in the fact that you don't want to show up to his home in a threatening manner because it won't end well for you.

@Millard There is no fucking reason that naps should still be allowed to post here, at least on his current handle. Of course if you ban him, he'll be back with a new one, but you seem to be a bit too tolerant when it comes to sources threatening members.

Some food for thought, brother.

P.S. Not sure what BBBG said to earn his latest vacation, but it could not have been worse than the bs that Naps said to him and that cocksucker is still here spamming reviews to try and rope in some rookies to take advantage of.

Meso is better than that...having naps offering his wares here is not promoting harm reduction.

Fuck @naps.

There's a difference between talking shit and threatening to find out where you reside and come to do you harm. I have a wife and children to protect, and if any motherfucker were to show up trying to inflict harm on myself or family, God bless them.

BBBG should never have been banned in the first place for being honest in the fact that you don't want to show up to his home in a threatening manner because it won't end well for you.

@Millard There is no fucking reason that naps should still be allowed to post here, at least on his current handle. Of course if you ban him, he'll be back with a new one, but you seem to be a bit too tolerant when it comes to sources threatening members.

Some food for thought, brother.

P.S. Not sure what BBBG said to earn his latest vacation, but it could not have been worse than the bs that Naps said to him and that cocksucker is still here spamming reviews to try and rope in some rookies to take advantage of.

Meso is better than that...having naps offering his wares here is not promoting harm reduction.

Fuck @naps.

He just posted the same message some times like Dont buy from Naps… @Millard is mentally fucked .. ban my ass… without the DISAPPOINTED Meso’s people your site is worth nothing… and no one is happy about your latest shitty moves, Not banning that piece of shit of Naps for being spamming with the same fake reviews all day long, even if you said “posts are different” and BBBG posted the same message… you re just scared of naps at this point because we thought you were way smarter than that..

FREE BIG BANNED BALDASS BEARDED GUY!!!

This needs to be bumped. If a source decides ro engage in threatening members they should be banned...that is just pure insanity. Especially to consider these sources have peoples names and addresses, they have an even stronger moral responsibility to not engage in behavior like that. I am really disappointed to hear that thr ban seems to have favored naps and not punished them at all, that just seems very wrong given what went down.
Some sources act as sponsors of the forum unfortunately. But may it never be said the hand that gives is stronger than the hand that takes, if the ban rule I suggested was ever enforced. Less we forget a source on here was busted after bullets were fired from a residence. Dangerous enterprise carried out by dangerous people.

The main point is : Big Banned Bearded Badass Guy shouldn’t ABSOLUTELY have to be banned, never… first time he just said fuckin “duck and cover” second time he posted “Dont buy from Naps” …

and Naps is keep SPAMMING fuckin ANNOYING shitty fake reviews …

@Millard you re just another slave of money / scared of Naps… Because BBBG should be with us right now… PIP big man, rest in protein

and fuckin Naps should have been at least restricted from spamming their shitty bothersome fake reviews all day fuckin long

if i was BBBG i would have hired a real big hacker and transformed this site in @Gbro ’s fatties archive, for fuckin ever

Naps threatened people, and is still here spamming their shitty annoying thread…

BANNED BALDASS GUY said DUCK AND COVER, banned… Dont buy from Naps x 4… Banned agayn…

WE WONT FORGET YOU BALDASS, WE LL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM, YOU RE GONE BUT YOU WONT BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!

FLY HIGH BALDASS BANNED BEARDED GUY

TEACH THE ANGELS TO DUCK AND COVER AND PROTECT OUR MAILBOXES FROM THE HEAVEN!!

ONE DAY WE WILL MEET AGAIN BROTHER <3

This needs to be bumped. If a source decides ro engage in threatening members they should be banned...that is just pure insanity. Especially to consider these sources have peoples names and addresses, they have an even stronger moral responsibility to not engage in behavior like that. I am really disappointed to hear that thr ban seems to have favored naps and not punished them at all, that just seems very wrong given what went down.
Point of fact: naps was banned for the behavior in question for four weeks. The allegation that he was not banned is not true. Several members have continued to circulate this lie for their own respective reasons. In addition, there are several other baseless accusations.

Should the ban have been longer? That is a fair topic of discussion. Everything else is bullshit.

I am running out of patience with the lying, the whining, the false victimhood, the wannabe martyrs, and anyone who is unwilling to follow the forum rules.

Point of fact: naps was banned for the behavior in question for four weeks. The allegation that he was not banned is not true.
Indeed.
Several members have continued to circulate this lie for their own respective reasons. In addition, there are several other baseless accusations.
Maybe they didn't follow the whole story.
If they are doing this on purpose then I don't even know what to say.
Should the ban have been longer? That is a fair topic of discussion. Everything else is bullshit.
That's all I mean.
Not longer but permanent. For naps.
Now he's still cashing on members that just don't know any better.

Regarding BBBG,even if I disagree with the first ban,your reasoning was solid.
As for the second ban(if I understood correctly why he was banned)..
Spamming is spamming. Well intended...but still.

As you wish.
No. Not his ass.
I am asking this as a favor. His ass is mine.
Ban his whole account if you wish,but leave his ass alone.

Full homo