Open Letter to Millard

I believe it was this one....

Before I even finished reading your open letter I knew exactly what source was behind all this drama. A decade later and still sliming their way around the internet underground. Only source ive ever seen in all my time that told someone it was ok to pin a bottle of tren darker than used motor oil as if it was perfectly normal to have tren colored darker than dark corn syrup. That type of person has no business selling to the public because they are a ticking time bomb health hazard to many unsuspecting first time users.

If a source openly threatens a forum member or other source with violence, that should warrant a permanent ban. They already have the audacity of indulging in illegal trade; the most responsible course of action is to assume they are equally willing to bring harm to a past or potential customer. If there is such a thing as cause for a permanent ban, I can’t think of a more suitable cause. Hello.

Amen
Good to see.you back.
I missed your ban as I havnt been around.

I have agree with you in totality, when someone tries to find WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE.

I'd be saying more than you did.
Fucking Napsgear scamming pieces of shjt.

Come after me too Naps.
Cover wont protect you from 45/70
But feel free to try.

EDIT
forgot to tag @naps

Sup brah

Lol that round is no joke.... Lol pretty sure that's like a grizzly bear and elephant round lol.... I have a CPL boxes myself fuckers are big there's no coming back from that, I'll take my 7mm mag.... See ya at 700 yards +

Now my ban has lifted as well…. I understand why I was banned but the reason you were banned seems odd. I wouldn’t take that as a threat unless I was really planning on walking down your driveway to cause you harm. But all this shit is in the past…

have we at this point decided if naps is g2g

Now my ban has lifted as well…. I understand why I was banned but the reason you were banned seems odd. I wouldn’t take that as a threat unless I was really planning on walking down your driveway to cause you harm. But all this shit is in the past…

Welcome back
Coupdnt believe you got banned for that shit

Good to see I’m not the only one getting banned. Might have to check the old handle to see if it was lifted, lol.

Edit: lol, nope.

Last edited:

Good to have you back again.

Welcome back. @naps and his two servants @robertbrown and @jasonhill800 are off the fucking rails. They post pics constantly without even looking at some of them because some of them look like complete shit with the labels and crimping plus I keep telling numbnuts that most here know EP and Odin are shit products.
That guy is only getting newbs and apparently a group of cocksuckers over on another board.

@Millard

MESO is a great site. I love it. It’s a great place to post and exchange information. PEDs are unfortunately illegal in the US despite the minimal (or manageable) risks associated with responsible use. For this reason, MESO and the harm reduction philosophy that is incorporated is an invaluable resource.

I want to be very clear, this post is nothing against you or the forum. I accept my ban and I learned from it. I’m just offering discussion regarding a very real concern/issue. I believe a lot of the newer members that read this will get a better understanding of what occurs when dealing with underground labs.

There is the Steroid Underground, which is not intended to be a source board but rather an area for members to discuss sources. Again, absent legal regulation, this is an invaluable resource for the discussion of various PED manufacturers as it provides safety and self-monitoring of these sources.

There is a flaw in the system though and I believe sources should be held to a higher level of conduct than Average Joe Member.

For example... a source posted a thread advertising a contest with $160,000 in cash prizes. That’s pretty impressive at the surface, but it highlights exactly how much money is at stake for these black market vendors. Money that I am sure they would seek to protect, with little regard to the individual members of this board. When the average member posts, it is purely for individual reasons. However when a source posts it is primarily for profit. This is a big differentiation.

The representative refused to answer member questions regarding multiple past issues. Fair, reasonable questions. And when these issues were offered for discussion, the rep claimed he was being attacked and resorted to devious responses, initially consisting of encouraging other sources to pull resources and doxx multiple members (this is specifically why members should never link their screen name with any other personal information). Later, this included threats of a “swift surgical strike” against multiple members. When a black market source has enough resources to “give away” $160,000 in a contest, these threats are obviously serious.

A “threat” is a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done. This is usually an offensive attack.

A deterrent is a thing that discourages or is intended to discourage someone from doing something.

I was banned for two weeks after receiving what I considered a serious threat. The rep encouraged other sources or members to provide my location and then later threatened a “swift surgical strike”. My banning was in response to my post of “Bring it, I have a long driveway so you better duck and cover”. Which I made to DETER the threatened attack. Absent the serious threat by the source, my statement obviously never would have been made.

In that situation, how is banning a member for attempting to deter a criminal organization from attacking their home (and family) indicative of harm reduction? The rep threatened me because I asked valid questions regarding their checkered past.

Sources are not members at MESO. They are here for PROFIT. The majority conduct themselves civilly as businessmen and that earns respect. However, sources should be held to a higher standard than members to encourage that professionalism. The community in general does not want gangbangers, thugs, and hardened criminals turned sources, as that would only contribute to the existing stigmas that are unfortunately attached to this lifestyle. The community WANTS sources that are professionals and actually care because they run similarly to legitimate businesses. These sources would obviously agree to be held to a higher standard than members because they already hold themselves to that level on their own.

Absent that change, it is very easy to envision a scenario where a group of sources could easily work together at MESO and change the uncensored forum to fit their own needs.
Facts

If a source openly threatens a forum member or other source with violence, that should warrant a permanent ban. They already have the audacity of indulging in illegal trade; the most responsible course of action is to assume they are equally willing to bring harm to a past or potential customer. If there is such a thing as cause for a permanent ban, I can’t think of a more suitable cause. Hello.
This needs to be bumped. If a source decides ro engage in threatening members they should be banned...that is just pure insanity. Especially to consider these sources have peoples names and addresses, they have an even stronger moral responsibility to not engage in behavior like that. I am really disappointed to hear that thr ban seems to have favored naps and not punished them at all, that just seems very wrong given what went down.

This needs to be bumped. If a source decides ro engage in threatening members they should be banned...that is just pure insanity. Especially to consider these sources have peoples names and addresses, they have an even stronger moral responsibility to not engage in behavior like that. I am really disappointed to hear that thr ban seems to have favored naps and not punished them at all, that just seems very wrong given what went down.
This.

Sponsors

Latest posts