MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

well it cant hurt me but if it tests good its not like i can hurry up and order more of the same batch. only bought one kit otherwise i definitely would.

well it cant hurt me but if it tests good its not like i can hurry up and order more of the same batch.

True but man if your going to inject something from someone u never met regardless what anybody is saying about the product.... a blood test is cheap but waisted time is irreplaceable

true but by the time i wait a couple weeks to make sure its this kit affecting the igf1 and not my current kit i will be out anyway. just got one to hold me off till regular guy comes through.

was hoping to stop using last guy since communication sucked and always took over month but no batch is a bit of a deal breaker

was hoping to stop using last guy since communication sucked and always took over month but no batch is a bit of a deal breaker

I have had pretty decent numbers the past year on optis had about 15 total test maybe more on them.

But I have seen others that had lower than expected igf numbers too. Most are on several coumpounds and not drinking tequila

The secret is tequila and liv52

good to know. its weird ive had bad igf numbers and had my wife have great ones on same batch. maybe because i was on it for long stretch at the time or to much vodka lol.

good to know. its weird ive had bad igf numbers and had my wife have great ones on same batch. maybe because i was on it for long stretch at the time or to much vodka lol.

When I say I drink...... I mean I drink ALOT only tequila and vodka though. Last time I pulled blood work my liver kidney were perfect test was lower than what the brewer wanted but I knew it was going to be around 1200 due to the alchohol but igf was high for 2iu in the 340’s I believe. Everyone metabolizes everything differently apparently my body love the tequila regiment

Same thing happened to @killionb12 with his wife as well

I have had pretty decent numbers the past year on optis had about 15 total test maybe more on them.

But I have seen others that had lower than expected igf numbers too. Most are on several coumpounds and not drinking tequila

The secret is tequila and liv52
Where do you get liv52??

Livercare is different, might be the better newer version, not sure about that but it’s not the same mg for mg. eBay has a wide selection on liv52

Livercare is different, might be the better newer version, not sure about that but it’s not the same mg for mg. eBay has a wide selection on liv52

Livercare is just the newer version of Liv52/the version sold outside India. The only difference is the addition of Mandur Bhasma compared to the original formula. I'd say grab whatever is available to you be it Livercare/Liv52/Liv52 DS. All pretty much the same.

It does have studies done on it but I've always seen people rate it behind TUDCA/NAC for liver protectant. I added it in at 2 caps daily anyways can't hurt.

Hello Meso, I hope you and your loved ones are in good health.

I wanted to make everyone aware that I have added a few items domestically. Whether I continue to carry them depends on the demand.
⁃ Jintropin 100iu - $425
⁃ Jintropin AQ 30iu - $375

These are not the numerous replicas out on the market. These are original! They have the proper authentication-security stickers and can be verified on Gen5ci’s anti-counterfeiting system. You can look up both versions on Gen5ci’s official site for further information.

A few things I need to touch base on.
⁃ I do no offer anything else besides Somatropin kits.
⁃ Bac. water does not come with the kits
⁃ 100iu kits are 10 vials * 10iu
⁃ 240iu kits are 10 vials * 24iu
⁃ They are not from the same manufacturer.
⁃ I normally ship within 48 hours-2 business days but because of some recent issues an additional day or two might be necessary.
⁃ Once again, the latest is business days. Weekend, though I do reply to emails I do not consider them business days.
⁃ I will reply to your email. Not necessary to create and send multiple emails. I know many will vouch for my communication. I will get to you promptly.
⁃ Lastly. INTL shipping to USA is taking approximately 3± weeks. Once tracking # is given it can take up to 10 business days to appear online and then will proceed to move.

Please do not take the above personally. It seems that I have had to answer numerous emails regarding the above subjects lately and by doing so it takes away from the prompt replies, communication-orders fellow members are accustomed to.

Here are the anticipated beauties.

Jin_1.jpg

Jin_2.jpg

Jin_3.jpg

JinAQ_1.jpgJinAQ_2.jpg

JinAQ_3.jpg

[emoji2955] yeah that’s what I said liver care

And

Tequila

Just keep typing posts to push that shit to the next page, no one saw a thing. All your talk of tequila is making me want to go get a quality bottle, haven't had it in forever.

I grew up being the only white guy and all my asian friends drink straight brown liquors. Feel so much better switching to vodka/soda/lime. Gotta think of that diet ofcourse...

on topic of Opti's 2iu red top 120s still doing me well. One of the few ppl who actually get a better sense of well being from GH too. Keeping that fullness nicely on my suicide caloric deficit.