MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I mean, hGH isn't for everyone. If it fucked with my sleep quality I would discontinue 100%.

Making progress in this space requires good sleep regardless of if it's bodybuilders or people with obesity trying to lose body fat.
Yea. That's what I am figuring. Might have to kick it to the curb. Just high hopes and harsh realities lol

Yea. That's what I am figuring. Might have to kick it to the curb. Just high hopes and harsh realities lol

WHY? When u could just lower the dose and change the timing of injections… i mean FFS ur pinning like a damned ifbb pro… and u could lower it down from 12-14 iu to 6-8…. And cts maybe gone… get more fluids… take a diuretic to reduce water if needed

WHY? When u could just lower the dose and change the timing of injections… i mean FFS ur pinning like a damned ifbb pro… and u could lower it down from 12-14 iu to 6-8…. And cts maybe gone… get more fluids… take a diuretic to reduce water if needed
I'm only at 2 right now. Most I was at was 4. For the first couple kits I think I had no trouble. Then suddenly I started. Mightve coincided with ending a cut but I can't be sure.

For reference I’m on 8 iu grey tops a day split into 4 iu doses morning and night

And 500mg testosterone/week in micro administration daily
Unfortunately I fudged up and got a non sensitive testosterone total so I will be getting that lab redone Tuesday.

I like where my igf1 is at it’ seems alittle low for the dose I’m on but seems on par with what I’m seeing from others I will be doing a follow up soon and see if I pull the same numbers or better with the blue tops.

DD886F07-A53F-4B02-8B0F-4A42AF71F455.webpE8B2008E-64FA-4F01-859C-5EE998D03887.webp

Back