MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I mean, hGH isn't for everyone. If it fucked with my sleep quality I would discontinue 100%.

Making progress in this space requires good sleep regardless of if it's bodybuilders or people with obesity trying to lose body fat.
Yea. That's what I am figuring. Might have to kick it to the curb. Just high hopes and harsh realities lol

Yea. That's what I am figuring. Might have to kick it to the curb. Just high hopes and harsh realities lol

WHY? When u could just lower the dose and change the timing of injections… i mean FFS ur pinning like a damned ifbb pro… and u could lower it down from 12-14 iu to 6-8…. And cts maybe gone… get more fluids… take a diuretic to reduce water if needed

WHY? When u could just lower the dose and change the timing of injections… i mean FFS ur pinning like a damned ifbb pro… and u could lower it down from 12-14 iu to 6-8…. And cts maybe gone… get more fluids… take a diuretic to reduce water if needed
I'm only at 2 right now. Most I was at was 4. For the first couple kits I think I had no trouble. Then suddenly I started. Mightve coincided with ending a cut but I can't be sure.

For reference I’m on 8 iu grey tops a day split into 4 iu doses morning and night

And 500mg testosterone/week in micro administration daily
Unfortunately I fudged up and got a non sensitive testosterone total so I will be getting that lab redone Tuesday.

I like where my igf1 is at it’ seems alittle low for the dose I’m on but seems on par with what I’m seeing from others I will be doing a follow up soon and see if I pull the same numbers or better with the blue tops.

DD886F07-A53F-4B02-8B0F-4A42AF71F455.webpE8B2008E-64FA-4F01-859C-5EE998D03887.webp

For reference I’m on 8 iu grey tops a day split into 4 iu doses morning and night

And 500mg testosterone/week in micro administration daily
Unfortunately I fudged up and got a non sensitive testosterone total so I will be getting that lab redone Tuesday.

I like where my igf1 is at it’ seems alittle low for the dose I’m on but seems on par with what I’m seeing from others I will be doing a follow up soon and see if I pull the same numbers or better with the blue tops.

View attachment 299269View attachment 299270

IGF-1 @ 523 ng/mL on 8 IU/d is still pretty good. I don't think it keeps scaling linearly with escalating hGH dose. Unlike testosterone, which seems to be fairly linear (everyone has their own line).

IGF-1 @ 523 ng/mL on 8 IU/d is still pretty good. I don't think it keeps scaling linearly with escalating hGH dose. Unlike testosterone, which seems to be fairly linear (everyone has their own line).
Yeah it seems after a certain point it does level off but I’m still kinda curious if I can do something to elevate it even further linearly even if there is no additional benefit

On 3iu, I'm in the 470's. Would it be safe to assume if I went to 8-10iu my igf would be significantly higher or does the increments it increases become less? Or is this a question that can't be answered without actually doing it?

On 3iu, I'm in the 470's. Would it be safe to assume if I went to 8-10iu my igf would be significantly higher or does the increments it increases become less? Or is this a question that can't be answered without actually doing it?
You won’t know unless you do it the varience between peoples igf1 linearly like he said is kinda all over the place and there are a lot of variables that we can’t pinpoint to get a perfect score that’s why some people will score poorly with igf1 but take a gh serum and score well it seems

You won’t know unless you do it the varience between peoples igf1 linearly like he said is kinda all over the place and there are a lot of variables that we can’t pinpoint to get a perfect score that’s why some people will score poorly with igf1 but take a gh serum and score well it seems
That's what I was thinking. Just wanted someone else's 2cents with more experience with GH. But so far it seems I respond quite well to it. I want to jump to 5iu but thinking I should just stay at 3iu since my igf is decent with it. Appreciate you responding to me.

That's definitely a good response but yeah I don't think it will keep scaling with increasing hGH dose. It might get higher, but not linearly.

And yes please if you try it report your numbers! We don't have many data in this space.

i agree , i had a gh serum of 51 , but my igf1 was only 213 off 3 iu, i was in a steep calorie deficit and it seems that does have an effect on igf1 levels ,

I'm also in a pretty deep caloric deficit. I'll have it retested when Im on the rebound soon.
i been taking 5 iu for last 6 weeks or so, im getting my igf1 tested waiting on results now, im on the tale end of this brand of hgh (been on it for over year) about to switch over to q hgh, so ima have to do them all over again,, lol once i get switched to new hgh ,, more tests, but this time ill be in a calorie surplus, on new hgh so i can compare my personal results from being on both spectrum of the diet low/high,,,,

Last edited:
What’s your diet like?
2 units seems low to be experiencing such bad CTS are you using it all at once ? How long were you in 4 units before lowering it? What kits are you running?
Running eod 4iu now. Diet is not "clean" currently. Could potentially be linked to that. I'd say I was running the 3 to 4 iu everyday for a couple months and all before bed. I was dieting at the time, Much cleaner diet, but now I'm in a surplus for sure.

I think I'm just prone to cts, I did have it before and it flared up really bad before. So, I'm probably just stupid for trying this at all really.

But, I could clean up the diet and maintain a surplus as well.

Running eod 4iu now. Diet is not "clean" currently. Could potentially be linked to that. I'd say I was running the 3 to 4 iu everyday for a couple months and all before bed. I was dieting at the time, Much cleaner diet, but now I'm in a surplus for sure.

I think I'm just prone to cts, I did have it before and it flared up really bad before. So, I'm probably just stupid for trying this at all really.

But, I could clean up the diet and maintain a surplus as well.

You could split that 4 iu up honestly that’s how I had my CTs issues at firs starting at 3 -4 unita a day and all at one time , splitting it up helped me tremendously and it takes time I’m prone to it too but I think I’m just use to it by now and I’m on a super clean strict meal plan because I plan on using insulin in the near future, I’m not a pro I’m definitely a newb this is my first go round with growth so I’m sure everyone else can chime more in and give oh more info worth while

Back