MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

do you ship to the States?
There is a USA domestic thread for Opti

Does somebody tried his test u ? Last time I tried ugl test I had bad reaction (not his test)
U mean the one in castor oil? From Unique Pharma? I bought 4 vials last weekend gonna pin in Monday and do bloods few days later and report.

If I get my bloods in Monday and then do the pin (front load), get my bloods next monday, why is that not indicative of test not being bunk with janosik test combined?
If you are already on test it will be present in your blood. Test u in castor has a very long half life. Front load and test at least after one month.
To establish it for trt do two blood works one month apart.

If you are already on test it will be present in your blood. Test u in castor has a very long half life. Front load and test at least after one month.
For sure but with front load I will see test levels rise in couple of days... of course it will be a small increase but with that I can see that test is not bunk.
For stable concentration levels it will be much longer I know that.
Thanks.

Also I would like to ask if I plan to be on 300mg a week (one pin monday) how much should I front load first pin?

hi @Optitropin.EU , what about test of HMG?

Hello! We have received the results a few days ago. Looks like we still don’t know if it’s good or bad. It’s also the first time we have seen a lab test of HMG. Normally Jano also don’t test for HMG so we can’t make a comparison with other test results.

E-mail conversation below:

Opti writes:

Thanks for the result. The HMG is 20.8 IU instead of 150IU?

@janoshik writes:

20.8 mcg, not IU. Unfortunately, the equation to transfer mcg to IU is unknown for GUFIC product, we can't calculate the IU for that product.
we've expedited significant resources to try to figure out which mix does GUFIC use, so that we can convert the mcg into IU, but we have not been successful - thus I assume the result is useless to you. My deep apologies about that.

Ozempic 1MG (4MG per pen) first small stock available. End of the month hope to have more avaiable.

1 pen €140
10 pens €120 /pen

Cabergoline 40x0.5mg OUT OF STOCK.
Will announce here once they are restocked.

Ordered Test-U a while ago.
Very fast shipping and the product is awesome.
Absolutely no problems pinning it.
Doesn't leave any bumps and painless to inject.
Thanks!

Order delivered in 4 business days, excellent communication and clean product. HGH and BAC both as expected.

Replacement brand of Clenbuterol available now. The lab has tried their best to dose them at 50mcg per tab (overdosed). Since mcg dosing is quite hard for UG we have tested 6 random tablets. Results look pretty good.

Clenbuterol Black Labs 40mcg (overdosed 50mcg):
91C2E354-2BDB-47F0-B4CF-F0E879C3BB54.png