MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

25 packages received! plus an automatic re-ship! and you're just now posting a review?
I mean this respectfully, and this is long overdue,... Fuck you!
I get ya man. We owe it the the other members to post our experiences whether good or bad. But fck man don’t wanna be posting after every touchdown. That be kinda shilly lol

Yes sir sustaviron 250 is indeed a mix of different esters same as sustanon 250 , testosterone mentioned is just the product category
Testenate depot 250 - test e
Testoviron depot 250 - test e
Sustaviron 250 - testosterone mix
Sustanon 250 - testosterone mix
Retesto 250 - testosterone mix
My guys just checking in on your release of the new Test products? Trying to get away from the EO in Retesto ASAP

My guys just checking in on your release of the new Test products? Trying to get away from the EO in Retesto ASAP
Yes sir only Retesto is eo based rest products are Arachis oil based little thick but no issues like pip . I did asked them if they can use gso for my product and they said they can’t use it as per rules only Arachis oil .

Yes sir only Retesto is eo based rest products are Arachis oil based little thick but no issues like pip . I did asked them if they can use gso for my product and they said they can’t use it as per rules only Arachis oil .
Are your products available now? Haven’t seen them on price lists yet, plz correct me if I’m wrong

Are your products available now? Haven’t seen them on price lists yet, plz correct me if I’m wrong
My own testosterone brand is not available yet but we have other brands available that I mentioned in earlier post currently we have sustanon , test e , test c available in pharma grade .

I love it that I can use a 30g slin pin for the Retesto’s as it’s like water but EO is a concern for me, I think the test cyp and Enanthate in Arachis oil will be too thick, is there any chance your brand could use Cotten seed oil? Or grape seed? Surely the company can make to your specifications?

Great customer service, great prices, and stellar communication!

16 days to west coast from initial order date. Thanks again @PCT24X7.COM, much appreciated.

-Myth

Attachments

• IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 62
My own testosterone brand is not available yet but we have other brands available that I mentioned in earlier post currently we have sustanon , test e , test c available in pharma grade .
It didn’t see that on my list!?

Do you have a price on your testosterone yet? I know it's not available just yet

I love it that I can use a 30g slin pin for the Retesto’s as it’s like water but EO is a concern for me, I think the test cyp and Enanthate in Arachis oil will be too thick, is there any chance your brand could use Cotten seed oil? Or grape seed? Surely the company can make to your specifications?
Yes sir they can make it as per my requirements but due to my non regular carrier oil condition they might charge little extra as they will be importing usp grade specially for me .

Placed an order right before Diwali and the cricket match, still got to my mailbox (East coast US) in seven days. All items exactly as ordered. Hats off to you fellas again!