MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

You better believe they’re part of more intensive background checks
I’ve heard this before, but I mean i know several people who hold secret and TS security clearances who have had seizures in the past. I even know some lawyers who were admitted to state bars with past seizures, I thinks it’s either so difficult to get access to the data base for seizures, or it’s just such little thing that no one really cares. After all it’s neither a charge nor conviction

Nearly every one of my international packs ever has said moving through network. Hell I have a few now that say it domestically and internationally. Never had an issue with it

The issue is when it skips the Queens update after leaving Jamaica. “Moving through the network “ is usually just a temporary thing it says when there aren’t any recent updates. In this instance it will freeze on that

This is the second time I’ve had to repeat the thing about Queens

I’ve heard this before, but I mean i know several people who hold secret and TS security clearances who have had seizures in the past. I even know some lawyers who were admitted to state bars with past seizures, I thinks it’s either so difficult to get access to the data base for seizures, or it’s just such little thing that no one really cares. After all it’s neither a charge nor conviction

Or maybe storing that data was an issue in the past but is increasingly becoming a nonissue

The issue is when it skips the Queens update after leaving Jamaica. “Moving through the network “ is usually just a temporary thing it says when there aren’t any recent updates. In this instance it will freeze on that

lol, well that may be your experience, but it’s not everyone’s. But keep being grumpy I guess. I won’t repeat it. Is that how it’s done?

There's a lawyer who says you should respond and agree to abandon rather than ignore, as it gives a "basis for innocence", and a non-response will be entered as a negative record that can cause issues like intensive TSA screening and extra customs inspections when returning to the US.

My counter example is my experience. As well as numerous others. This is now the second time I’ve had to say this.

I posted a screenshot and I have dozens others that look the same. You or Ghoul can just post something that says different, I’d like to see it

I’m sure ghoul at this moment is scouring his trackings to find something but he’s seeing that I’m right, and is going to remain silent like he usually does

I posted a screenshot and I have dozens others that look the same. You or Ghoul can just post something that says different, I’d like to see it

I’m sure ghoul at this moment is scouring his trackings to find something but he’s seeing that I’m right, and is going to remain silent like he usually does

STFU you retard. All you and the smoothbrains like you do is make assertions, without anything substantive to back it up, then demand others, who have backed up their position haven't provided enough evidence to "prove" something to you.

Here's your answer. YOU show us the evidence to back up your "feels". Then I'll be happy to spend the 30 seconds necessary to post the screenshots necessary to humiliate you.

You and your clown posse aren't worth arguing with. No evidence will ever be sufficient, while you never provide any. You're not pulling my strings, simply getting the last word is meaningless and does nothing to prove you're correct.

STFU you retard. All you and the smoothbrains like you do is make assertions, without anything substantive to back it up, then demand others, who have backed up their position haven't provided enough evidence to "prove" something to you.

Here's your answer. YOU show us the evidence to back up your "feels". Then I'll be happy to spend the 30 seconds necessary to post the screenshots necessary to humiliate you.

You and your clown posse aren't worth arguing with. No evidence will ever be sufficient, while you never provide any. You're not pulling my strings, simply getting the last word is meaningless and does nothing to prove you're correct.

You two guys are so mad about being right or not you can’t post a screenshot?

You two guys are so mad about being right or not you can’t post a screenshot?

Where is your screenshot to support your assertion?

You began this with your claim first, Let's see your evidence, then I'll respond with mine.

I think you're full of crap, and I'm not going to allow a BSer to pull my strings.

think you're full of crap, and I'm not going to allow a BSer to pull my strings.

Ghoul your autistic raging is something else. You masturbate your own ego and lose your shit as soon as someone engages you on the drivel you post. You can’t stand to be called out. That’s not people pulling your strings dude, that’s just you not being able to participate in adult discourse

Ghoul your autistic raging is something else. You masturbate your own ego and lose your shit as soon as someone engages you on the drivel you post. You can’t stand to be called out. That’s not people pulling your strings dude, that’s just you not being able to participate in adult discourse

You made the assertion, and insist I do the work to disprove it instead of you performing what you acknowledge is a simple task to prove what you claim.

Now you're trying to goad me with juvenile insults instead of posting a simple screenshot.

Go back to your thread whining about MESA filtering out vulgar language being a terrible imposition on your free speech.

It reveals what a poorly educated, low IQ person you are, undoubtedly from a family of low achieving trash.

The kind of person who smelled like sour milk, piss, and stale cigarettes as a kid.

I don’t screenshot or keep trackings, sorry bud. Lol

You made the assertion, and insist I do the work to disprove it instead of you performing what you acknowledge is a simple task to prove what you claim.

Now you're trying to goad me with juvenile insults instead of posting a simple screenshot.

Go back to your thread whining about MESA filtering out vulgar language being a terrible imposition on your free speech.

It reveals what a poorly educated, low IQ person you are, undoubtedly from a family of low achieving trash.

The kind of person who smelled like sour milk, piss, and stale cigarettes as a kid.

They’re not really insults. They’re just the reality of how your posts represent you.

Against my better judgment I’ll post it again along with a second one. These are seized packs, if your tracking looks like this it’s seized:

Scan History
Jun 05
In Transit to Next Facility

Jun 01
12:01 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

May 31
1:29 pm
Processed Through USPS Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

May 22
12:18 pm
Processed Through Facility
MUMBAI AIRPORTSORTING OFFICE

May 22
11:16 am

May 21
4:07 pm
Acceptance

IMG_1789_Original.pngIMG_1790_Original.png

They’re not really insults. They’re just the reality of how your posts represent you.

Against my better judgment I’ll post it again along with a second one. These are seized packs, if your tracking looks like this it’s seized:

Scan History
Jun 05
In Transit to Next Facility

Jun 01
12:01 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

May 31
1:29 pm
Processed Through USPS Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

May 22
12:18 pm

May 22
11:16 am

May 21
4:07 pm
Acceptance

View attachment 287959View attachment 287960

Your claim is that's proof of "seizure", and all you're showing is the standard "in transit" message we all see at that stage??! lolol

Show us the top, so we can see current status, not some BS you DLd from reddit.

Again, that's not proof of it being "stuck" or seized, every in transit USPS package I've ever gotten shows that between NY and my regional hub, and I'm sure nearly everyone here has seen that same message.

What a clown, lol.

IMG_8323.jpeg

No there’s no tracking update that’s going to say “YOUR SHIT IS SEIZED". How this works is you provide an example which invalidates my theory. You failed to do that, your example had the package leave customs and receive an update at the distribution center. Not at all the scenario which i've described.

Show me one where it has it going straight from JAMAICA to MOVING THROUGH THE NETWORK (In Transit To The Next Facility)
WITHOUT IT ARRIVING IN QUEENS

Sponsors

Latest posts