Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

Discussion in 'Powerlifting Forum' started by Perrin Aybara, Jan 18, 2016.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Nice haul there PA....now you can get back into the groove, and I admit I am jealous of all that equipment you managed to snag!

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  2. htxboy713

htxboy713 Member

Dang it, nice snag you got there for your gym setup. Your going to be happy you made the invest for your home gym, always comes in handy especially at a time like this good job.

Worf and Perrin Aybara like this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

It's gonna be kinda nice to just get up tomorrow and lift at home rather than driving 15 minutes to the gym. If this situation drags on for months it'll definitely be worth it.

4. htxboy713

htxboy713 Member

Most definitely you got everything at the house now.

MindlessWork and Perrin Aybara like this.
  5. Worf

Worf Member

If I was blasting Id definitely cut it down to a cruise dose. Everybody is getting screwed right now. Im Probably just going to be doing bw stuff and some conditioning until my plates show up. Who know when that’ll be

6. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Looking at ordering yesterday 12 to 15 weeks was the best I could get, so I am going to wait

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Rent a uhaul and drive on over this way and hit up that warehouse I went to.

8. Worf

Worf Member

They aren’t gonna let snow Mexicans in right now

NovaFlex and Perrin Aybara like this.
  9. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

This lol

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  10. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200324_151932.jpg

I have weird plates and no 10's, so top sets of front squat were 255lbs, top sets of bench were 290lbs, and top sets of squats were 395lbs. Everything moved surprisingly well for how tired I am from trying to get used to this night shift gig. Also for lifting out in the rain lol.

11. Stay healthy...struggling to get in step in a new routine as well although nothing like your transition. Power on brother I'm finding motivation in my peers here.
    Want to see you succeed.

12. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That sure took balls to even do that out in the rain!

Worf, Perrin Aybara and htxboy713 like this.
  13. Lol Pouring rain on the lifts.
    Love it bro

Also, good to have another. ight shift guy on the PL Crew to keep shit moving.
    I'm pretty sure most of us are posting up at midnight now

14. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200328_155751.jpg

Didn't do the accessories as I don't have a way currently. Well, I could've figured it out, but didn't feel like it lol.

Worf, htxboy713, Btcowboy and 4 others like this.
  15. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200329_151556.jpg

No accessories again. Oh well, the big three is all you really need.

16. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200331_152420.jpg

Finding with some sets of 10 pull ups and sets of 40 push ups for accessories since I'm limited on equipment.

NovaFlex, Worf, Brandaddy and 2 others like this.
  17. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200402_172845.jpg

Don't have chains at home, so tried a few band setups I didn't like and ended up just doing straight weight. Did overhead press for delts and skipped leg extensions and abs.

18. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200404_182532.jpg

Did all but the dips.

Worf, NovaFlex, Brandaddy and 2 others like this.
  19. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Do these take you about 90 mins?

I ran a Sheiko program last winter. I forget what number, but it was 3 days a week. Each workout took me over 2 hours but I’m admittedly pretty slow.

Worf and Perrin Aybara like this.
  20. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Yeah, that one only took me about an hour or so being just two main lifts and neither being heavy enough to require long breaks. Later into the program where it's three main lifts I'm averaging about two hours.

I got started late today. Didn't get home from work till 9am and slept till 5:15pm.