Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Pharmacom Labs, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

jolter604 likes this.
  2. Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

3. Thank you for the results of the tests, if you have any questions - please contact us, we will always help.

4. RThoads

RThoads Member

Thanks for testing and sharing results guys.
    The community always appreciates products being tested.

janoshik likes this.
  5. Couchlockd1

Couchlockd1 Member

Keep ordering. Use referrals for friends, pay with Bitcoin.

I've been using basic since 2016.

6. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just ordered from basistero...I was looking at the anaboliclab testing of your products and some images they uploaded they showed they typed in your verification codes and they came back checked 1 or 2 times...does it have to come back checked zero times for it to not be a counterfeit? Thank you for any help

7. Couchlockd1

Couchlockd1 Member

Probably the person who uploaded photos checked a few times.

Did the test results come back good? I'm sure they did.

Basically if you order from basic, there is no way in hell it's fake.

8. Jn2k2

Everything came back legit...that's why I wanted to know if it had to be zero or if it can be 1 to 2 times and it's still gtg

9. If you purchase it straight from Basic, then it better damn well have been checked 0 times. It's a scratch off code that should be unscratched when it arrives.

As for the codes on the AL pictures. They're publicly available, anyone can check those now. Surprised it hasn't been checked more than twice, to be honest.

ItsDaBoii and Jn2k2 like this.
  10. Jn2k2

Also anyone else notice when you go to the fake site pharmacomlaps...if you hit their red purchase button it takes you to the real basicstero...I don't get what their angle is there

11. Actual form of athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

RF7XvRzU8lI.jpg

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  12. If you order on our official website, do not worry, all products are 100% original.

Jn2k2 likes this.
  13. Jn2k2

Thank you for the reply, I just watched a video where your verification codes were peel off from last year...are these counterfeit?

14. Couchlockd1

Couchlockd1 Member

Verification codes haven't been peel off separate from label in 2 years.

For a while certain products that didn't sell as much purchased through the "pharmacomstore.xx" were older stock and some had the separate verification label.

My last order from Pharmacom store had 2 out of 4 bottles of mast like that

But they all checked out fine.

RThoads likes this.
  15. jolter604

jolter604 Member

Yes I See This as an Absolute Win 15052019091331.jpg

Pharmacom Helper and Couchlockd1 like this.
  16. RThoads

RThoads Member

to make themselves look legit and cause confusion so it is not as obvious their site is fake.
    By directing to the real store, they appear associated and real.. but they are FAKE.
    There goals is to have people use their fake site to verify fake re-seller and fake codes.

17. Couchlockd1

Couchlockd1 Member

18. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Rt that still does not make much sense. If the counterfeit site link takes you directly to basicstero, how does that benefit the counterfeit site? They will lose sales.

Are you saying the fake codes will check out as legit product if you check the codes at a counterfeit site?

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. Indeed!

20. Don't worry, all you need to know, make you orders from our legit website! And all will be great as usual;)