MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I recieved 3 tracking numbers for 3 packs they all landed but they were not stealthy at all. Orals were not shipped as the email discussed and showed how they would be so if customs opened the pack they would know exactly what the orals were within 2 minutes of opening package. As for vials they were stealthy. But it would only take one of the packs getting opened to have all 3 go to shit since amps arnt stealthy.

I heard if it takes over a week in customs its probably because it has been seized. I dont know for a fact tho, knock on wood i havent had a seizure yet

Idk not much experience with it. But another week and I'd dare say its probably not coming but then again guy on here said it took his 16 days.

I heard if it takes over a week in customs its probably because it has been seized. I dont know for a fact tho, knock on wood i havent had a seizure yet
I order clothes from China and packs get stuck in customs for weeks sometimes.

This is legit stuff that doesn't have a chance of getting seized

@jackmeoff1 thats just what i was told when a pack is sitting in the us in customs for over a week. Thats why i worded it the way i did. I personally havent had that happen but evey pack for me has been no more than 6 days after it reaches the us

Ran the tren on last cycle couldn't handle it now I've got 4 un used vials of mix 2 I'm never going to use :(.
I know a guy who knows a guy that could use that for some testing on his mice and he gets blood work, good for the community!

All this talk of timing, packages and so forth is goofy as hell. You guys act like you just bought something at amazon and want to put it on your facebook page. What happened to waiting, shutting the fuck up, then giving positive or negative feedback down the road? Maybe keep it more generalized. I don't think being a crackhead about things helps at all. Also giving out timing details seems like something that should happen in pms rather than open board discussion.