MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Edit you post and remove the date. SMH.
I've had 2 packages seized in the past month and a half. My first package was seized and I received the letter. I told Frank and showed him the letter and he sent another shipment to a different address with a different name. The 2nd package has been sitting at customs since March ???; "processed through LA sorting facility" blah blah. Same exact message that was on my 1st shipment that got seized. I haven't received the 2nd seize letter yet, but i'm sure I'll be receiving it soon.

Frank and I went back and forth in a few emails and even though they normally don't ship out a 3rd package, he said he would ship a 3rd package to another address. I'm most likely not going to have him ship it though because I'm assuming that one will get seized as well and I don't want to get arrested. I would like my money back but I guess that won't happen.

My question is, who else has had 2 packages seized from the same source? I've never seen their packaging, but maybe they should change that up since I've had 2 packages seized in the past month and a half.

I've had 2 seizure with Pharmacom so far

International?
I recently had a international pack siezed (Not from Pharamacom)reship was successful.Did you use a different address for the second seizure or were they both to the same address?

International?
I recently had a international pack siezed (Not from Pharamacom)reship was successful.Did you use a different address for the second seizure or were they both to the same address?
Both seizures were to same address 6 months in between. Reship were successful to other addresses

Sounds like that address was flagged I was curious if they actually flagged address and your case makes me think they do.

Thanks Frank!!! @Pharmacom Labs You handled the situation well. Sorry for making more problems for you.

I expect a tracksuit in the next one. Labs to follow and you will be pleased.

Yo guys, just got 1 of my packs in today.. Remembered seeing you can check any code at official website, so I put in the only code I see on my oral packet and it shows up products is fake.. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions just yet.. So any input guys? Any more info you need let me know.. Trying not to say to much, unfamiliar with all the rules still.

Yo guys, just got 1 of my packs in today.. Remembered seeing you can check any code at official website, so I put in the only code I see on my oral packet and it shows up products is fake.. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions just yet.. So any input guys? Any more info you need let me know.. Trying not to say to much, unfamiliar with all the rules still.

Orals don't have codes, or at least they didn't used to.