MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

If you're making a PCT line, PLEASE for everyone's sake, get some nolvadex.
isn`t it considered an our-of-dated drug?
toremifene citrate is a more modern option. i personally prefer clomid. thay have some differencies in the action ways but still work perfect and less side effects as nolva has.
toremifene and clomid will be in the line for sure. tamoxifen maybe later.

toremifene citrate is a more modern option. i personally prefer clomid. thay have some differencies in the action ways but still work perfect and less side effects as nolva has.
Doing Log Of PCOM mix 2. just did 2nd pin today. Everything went nicely. Fast as fuck the T/A.

Hello,

I am a newbie to UGL steroids. I am currently on TRT prescribed from a doctor, and only use Test-C (Watson) that I get from the local pharmacy. Essentially, I am a TRT guy who is looking to 'blast' testosterone for a few weeks, I am only interested in Test E or Test C. I have invested a number of hours on reddit and this forum to finding a UGL source that I feel I can trust in terms of both potency (accurate dosing) and safety (no contamination from bacteria or heavy metals). Ideally I would like true pharma-grade gear like Watson, but I cannot find it. So, I am leaning towards buying from PharmaCom, because from the research I have done they are the closest to pharma-grade as you can get; they claim they are a 'UGL' Lab with Pharma-Grade standards in manufacturing and quality control.

I have a few questions before I go through with ordering.

1) There are some posts on this forum that show your gear appears under-dosed at times via blood work. If you're truly elite UGL, how can this happen?

2) Why is the price on the US domestic site significantly higher than international? This isn't an issue per se, but I would just like to know the reasoning.

3) What are the chances of seizure when shipping domestically in the U.S.?

4) Lastly, I saw a post showing a very contaminated looking vial of your gear, which appears to be a fungal-like growth in the vial. This is concerning, because you claim to have pharma-grade standards in health and safety when manufacturing your gear. Can you explain how this could happen?

Sorry if I am sounding picky. I am new to this, and a bit of a thorough person, especially when it comes to putting things in my body.

If I'm not mistaken, fareston is an inferior SERM compared to tamoxifen. The combination of tamoxifen and clomiphene, as well as HCG is the superior combo currently. If anyone wants to chime in, now would be great, I'm at work and don't have much time for chatting for a few more hours

Hello,

I am a newbie to UGL steroids. I am currently on TRT prescribed from a doctor, and only use Test-C (Watson) that I get from the local pharmacy. Essentially, I am a TRT guy who is looking to 'blast' testosterone for a few weeks, I am only interested in Test E or Test C. I have invested a number of hours on reddit and this forum to finding a UGL source that I feel I can trust in terms of both potency (accurate dosing) and safety (no contamination from bacteria or heavy metals). Ideally I would like true pharma-grade gear like Watson, but I cannot find it. So, I am leaning towards buying from PharmaCom, because from the research I have done they are the closest to pharma-grade as you can get; they claim they are a 'UGL' Lab with Pharma-Grade standards in manufacturing and quality control.

1) There are some posts on this forum that show your gear appears under-dosed at times via blood work. If you're truly elite UGL, how can this happen?

2) Why is the price on the US domestic site significantly higher than international? This isn't an issue per se, but I would just like to know the reasoning.

4) Lastly, I saw a post showing a very contaminated looking vial of your gear, which appears to be a fungal-like growth in the vial. This is concerning, because you claim to have pharma-grade standards in health and safety when manufacturing your gear. Can you explain how this could happen?

Sorry if I am sounding picky. I am new to this, and a bit of a thorough person, especially when it comes to putting things in my body.

Majority of these questions can be found in this thread.

Hello,

You can tell this dude has never bought anything illegal in his life..... And going by his name he most likely crossfits....lol

If I'm not mistaken, fareston is an inferior SERM compared to tamoxifen. The combination of tamoxifen and clomiphene, as well as HCG is the superior combo currently. If anyone wants to chime in, now would be great, I'm at work and don't have much time for chatting for a few more hours
You are wrong fareston aka toremifene is superior compared to nolva and Clomid. Less side and work like q charm

Hello,

Smells like bacon to me. Fucking detailed ass questions hahaha that your a shill/other UGL trying to bash Pcom..hmmm

Hello,

Thorough on everything but reading it would appear. All of your questions other than number three have been answered. And no one is announcing their seizure rates for what should be obvious reasons.

You are wrong fareston aka toremifene is superior compared to nolva and Clomid. Less side and work like q charm

Interesting. Do you mean it has the same effect as tamoxifen, only more pronounced with less sides? please elaborate. Nolvadex has its place, and is unbeatable currently in regards to its specific purpose. It is unwise IMO to not include in PCT and have on-hand during a cycle. It is solely used for prevention of breast tissue development, gyno, in AAS users, also to combat the onset of gyno at any time