MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

how is the shipping from their us domestic warehouse?

I've ordered twice from domestic warehouse. Got both packages in a timely manner. The chances of your package not making it domestically is probably near 0% since it doesn't go through customs. You pay the premium price for it though, but you are virtually guaranteed to get it.

Hey look!
Pharmatropic 10iu right delt. Bloods @ 2:56
Result: 0.2
snp74y.png

When did you pin the 10 iu and also you did it IM you should have went sub q imo. IM is out of your system way faster. Either way though that seems really low. With the results ive been getting from gh i find those results hard to believe to be accurate. But i do not yet have bloods to prove. What was your igf?

When did you pin the 10 iu and also you did it IM you should have went sub q imo. IM is out of your system way faster. Either way though that seems really low. With the results ive been getting from gh i find those results hard to believe to be accurate. But i do not yet have bloods to prove. What was your igf?

IM is the correct protocol.
Pin was 2:56 before draw. Morning.

Seeing as the test shows there is no gh, igf test would be pointless, but I've been on other gh anyway so it wouldn't be representative. I did the test as I was getting blood work anyway and someone on another board asked for a Pharmacom serum.

IM is the correct protocol.
Pin was 2:56 before draw. Morning.

Seeing as the test shows there is no gh, igf test would be pointless, but I've been on other gh anyway so it wouldn't be representative. I did the test as I was getting blood work anyway and someone on another board asked for a Pharmacom serum.

Active half life is 2.5 to 3 hours sub q.. IM is even shorter. And you waited 3 hours to get blood drawn. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt you wait to long to be able to get a reliable result?

I don't understand how people keep buying gh from ug labs.
Most of it is fake. Bc they buy Chinese powder. Yes some get lucky but how many actually are.
One rule. There is too much money in gh not to fake it. Invest a little more in pharma gh or don't use gh at all (maybe use peptides the chance of getting good peptides is much better).

This is not to bash pharmacom just general problem with ug gh. They may think they sell real gh and sometimes probably do. But as long as they don't make their own raws you can't be sure.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Im running his gh right now and carple tunnel is killing me at 4ius day and my sleep has been much better, i have major insomnia snd sleep apnea nd i take a shitload of sleep meds and i have been able to cut my doses in half stop some sleep meds and also not need my nuvigil in the morning because ive felt alot better

Noswttea4u did the test according to protocol. Sub-q takes longer to absorb and peaks later at around 4 hours.

It is what it is. Pharmacom sold him bunk gh.

There are many thing that can make gh go bad.. Just becus its bunk now doesn't mean it was when it left the hands of pharmacom... Not says op is a fault either.... But here are tons of bloods of pharmatropin that have great results... This pack may been thrown around one to many times

There are many thing that can make gh go bad.. Just becus its bunk now doesn't mean it was when it left the hands of pharmacom... Not says op is a fault either.... But here are tons of bloods of pharmatropin that have great results... This pack may been thrown around one to many times

It's been in the fridge since I received. Degradation is possible, but not to the point of their being no gh whatsoever in the vial.
I haven't heard from Pharmacom, other than them asking for my order #, but I'd gladly send a vial for testing.

Im running his gh right now and carple tunnel is killing me at 4ius day and my sleep has been much better, i have major insomnia snd sleep apnea nd i take a shitload of sleep meds and i have been able to cut my doses in half stop some sleep meds and also not need my nuvigil in the morning because ive felt alot better
Back in 2010 I tried a new vendor that was selling gh. I had 3d dreams, hands were tingly, all the gh "symptoms" expected when you start using. I sent the vial in for testing during the first round of lab tests that ProM did in 2010. The results were 0.0 mgs of gh in that vial. It was sold as pharma grade by a seller named Steven Murphy.
I'm not saying this is the case with your gh but understand that sides mean absolutely nothing. I've been using gh on and off for almost 14 years and like a lot of users I have been duped more that a few times.

Not true. Please read Serono's patent application and the research they conducted with high temps exposure and bioavailability of gh. GH would have to sit in temps over 90 for a long period of time before the whole kit or vials are degraded.
@noswttea4u 's gh wasn't mishandled or thrown around. It was bunk to begin with and most likely just a bad batch that slipped through because there are no quality control standards.