MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone know of a list or post giving a bit of insight into what parts of the country are harder/easier to get stuff in from international? I've consistently heard certain cities and areas -Chicago and some in California for example- are especially tough, but that's about it.

I'm a little out touch, but if things are as they have been for the last decade, packs entering the states through JFK have always had a higher success rate than packs coming through Chicago or further West.
Many overseas pharms won't ship to certain zips. Cali has unfriendly zip codes. Others won't offer a reship upon seizure.
If you're out West you can remedy your situation by getting yourself a remailer on the east coast. Its a legit biz. Your packs can enter the country back East and then sent along to you.

Dude i answered u in your other thread. But i guess i dont know WTF im talking about so dont worry i will never waste my time or yours again.
Mr.B66, I posted here shortly after I posted there...I didn't ignore what you had to say...don't take it that way...I replied back to you and thanked you..

It's been in the fridge since I received. Degradation is possible, but not to the point of their being no gh whatsoever in the vial.
I haven't heard from Pharmacom, other than them asking for my order #, but I'd gladly send a vial for testing.
well, raw powder for hgh which you ordered in february were tested in Simec. the results are here
Gi2MabE9.jpg

HGH has a very difficult chemical structure and it can not be analyzed say 98% purity as we have it with steroids. Simec gave me the following interpretation of these result:

In Pharma guidelines there are those specifications for somatropin for injection:
related proteins: not more than 13.0 %
related substances: not more than 6.0 %

As you see, there is only a small deviation of 0.5% in related proteins.
And contents complies as you see on the screenshot. The result is verifiable, you can contact Simec, provide report number and they confirm it.
I would consider it as a pass.
As far as i understood from explanation related proteins are other isoforms of HGH. Also HGH but not as full as the main form with 191-amino acid and a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons. There are also 5 different isoforms with less amino acid residues and lower molecular weight. Just for common info
Rzd5ffdt.png

The HGH we had in stock until recently was based on these raws. As you might know we buy them in huge amounts. Raws for some products, say halotestin for example may be ordered once every 2 years, depends on demand. That is why products have same batch within months. Equal batch nr. means a product was produced from same raws, raws from the same supply.
HGH which you received was based on raws with results showed above. It could not be bunk by default, otherwise we would receive hundreds of complains within last 8 month. Your are in fact the first one who showed negative blood work result with it. There were other blood works on other boards like ASF, they were positive. It is hard for me to explain why you got this result, but original product was for sure not bunk.
Regarding Simec, I will consult our producing team. The problem with HGH is its crazy molecular formula (C990 H1532 N262 O300 S7) and its measuring procedure (it took over 3 months at Simec to test it) and it costs us about 600 Euro already after our constant customers discount. If we send it to Simec, 2 more weeks on the way now at Summer, I am not sure how it will influence the final result. Also i know it might sound stupid like an excuse but still we can not know what happened to your HGH within these 4 months when it was stored at you after you ordered it. I will consult with our team, this is not my final reply, just a comment for the current situation.

Update I got a tracking number today after 13 days and it says it's invalid. @Pharmacom Labs

it does not depend on us, after we hand over packages to postal service it can take up to one week or sometimes even longer to complete local custom clearance and only after this info appears. they shall be updated soon.
Anyone else here interested in a pure stand alone Drostanolone Enanthate (long-ester Masteron) product??? something with decent concentration such as 200 mg or 300 mg per mL.

I know I mentioned it before but maybe if enough people are interested it would be worth Pharmacom's effort to invest in producing this -- after all they already must have the raws because some of the currently available Mixs contain Drostanolone Enanthate.
Pharmacon will produce masteron enanthate only. I will update you when we start.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT INFO
i post it separately.
Looks like somebody was trying to close/block our site, so we had to move it to another domain. The new address of our store is http://www.basicstero.info (www.basicstero.info)
If you enter www.basicstero.net you will be automatically redirected, but still be aware it is ok. If you find any bugs please let us know, we will fix them soonest.

Also our promo offer is still running:
Valid: from 6th of June until 10th of July
Place an order in our international store basicstero.info and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!

2. Three customers with the biggest order placed within this period will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store!

I know you said Anadrol tabs would be available towards the end of June, but will they be available any time soon?

IMPORTANT INFO
i post it separately.
Looks like somebody was trying to close/block our site, so we had to move it to another domain. The new address of our store is http://www.basicstero.info (www.basicstero.info)
If you enter www.basicstero.net you will be automatically redirected, but still be aware it is ok. If you find any bugs please let us know, we will fix them soonest.

Also our promo offer is still running:
Valid: from 6th of June until 10th of July
Place an order in our international store basicstero.info and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!

2. Three customers with the biggest order placed within this period will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store!

I've ordered twice from domestic warehouse. Got both packages in a timely manner. The chances of your package not making it domestically is probably near 0% since it doesn't go through customs. You pay the premium price for it though, but you are virtually guaranteed to get it.
thanks that's what I was thinking.

well, raw powder for hgh which you ordered in february were tested in Simec. the results are here
Gi2MabE9.jpg

HGH has a very difficult chemical structure and it can not be analyzed say 98% purity as we have it with steroids. Simec gave me the following interpretation of these result:

In Pharma guidelines there are those specifications for somatropin for injection:
related proteins: not more than 13.0 %
related substances: not more than 6.0 %

As you see, there is only a small deviation of 0.5% in related proteins.
And contents complies as you see on the screenshot. The result is verifiable, you can contact Simec, provide report number and they confirm it.
I would consider it as a pass.
As far as i understood from explanation related proteins are other isoforms of HGH. Also HGH but not as full as the main form with 191-amino acid and a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons. There are also 5 different isoforms with less amino acid residues and lower molecular weight. Just for common info
Rzd5ffdt.png

The HGH we had in stock until recently was based on these raws. As you might know we buy them in huge amounts. Raws for some products, say halotestin for example may be ordered once every 2 years, depends on demand. That is why products have same batch within months. Equal batch nr. means a product was produced from same raws, raws from the same supply.
HGH which you received was based on raws with results showed above. It could not be bunk by default, otherwise we would receive hundreds of complains within last 8 month. Your are in fact the first one who showed negative blood work result with it. There were other blood works on other boards like ASF, they were positive. It is hard for me to explain why you got this result, but original product was for sure not bunk.
Regarding Simec, I will consult our producing team. The problem with HGH is its crazy molecular formula (C990 H1532 N262 O300 S7) and its measuring procedure (it took over 3 months at Simec to test it) and it costs us about 600 Euro already after our constant customers discount. If we send it to Simec, 2 more weeks on the way now at Summer, I am not sure how it will influence the final result. Also i know it might sound stupid like an excuse but still we can not know what happened to your HGH within these 4 months when it was stored at you after you ordered it. I will consult with our team, this is not my final reply, just a comment for the current situation.

it does not depend on us, after we hand over packages to postal service it can take up to one week or sometimes even longer to complete local custom clearance and only after this info appears. they shall be updated soon.

Pharmacon will produce masteron enanthate only. I will update you when we start.

That's not a raw powder test. That is a vial test.
1 vial from a lot testing out does not mean the whole lot does.

It is not possible for the whole vial to degrade from 16iu to 0, especially in 3 months. I have kits from 2 other places that I ordered before(!) you and stored in the same manner that scored mid 20s.

I have no reason to lie. I have a kit and a half left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not a raw powder test. That is a vial test.
1 vial from a lot testing out does not mean the whole lot does.

It is not possible for the whole vial to degrade from 16iu to 0, especially in 3 months. I have kits from 2 other places that I ordered before(!) you and stored in the same manner that scored mid 20s.

I have no reason to lie. I have a kit and a half left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simec would have indicated the batch number if we sent the final product.
Yes it was in a vial, because we needed some vessel to deliver it. But it was not the vial as in a final product, we just put it into a vial to deliver it untouched. Or do you think we would put put into final vials almost 170% of hgh instead of 100% (10 iu) and loose a lot of expensive raws? It was just a sample, we put the amount of raws which would be for sure enough to perform a test and a double check if required.
I am not saying you are lie,I agree, 3 nothing shall happen within 3-4 month if stored properly. But there might be still some not obvious factors which could have an impact, inclusive the blood work result being not correct. I only meant that one this blood work is not a 100% proof that our HGH was bunk, what some members expressed here. If it was we would have dozens of such reports on all boards.

Or do you think we would put put into final vials almost 170% of hgh instead of 100% (10 iu) and loose a lot of expensive raws?

All but one of the vials we sent to Simec to test were way overdosed, so it is a possibility, yes.
I can get another serum test on the same kit, but what if I get the same result?

For tracking use 17track app it's great. I've ordered 5 times so far. It may not be in usps but it will probably be in That app. It's international tracking

How were your results on that small dose?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
It was great. Slight bump in aggression at the gym along with strength. I like short light cycles. The sides don't hit me as hard.
I love tren but my body takes forever to feel normal again. The 4 week cycles seem to have the least impact on my body. Of course the gains aren't big but that's not my goal anymore.

Simec would have indicated the batch number if we sent the final product.
Yes it was in a vial, because we needed some vessel to deliver it. But it was not the vial as in a final product, we just put it into a vial to deliver it untouched. Or do you think we would put put into final vials almost 170% of hgh instead of 100% (10 iu) and loose a lot of expensive raws? It was just a sample, we put the amount of raws which would be for sure enough to perform a test and a double check if required.
I am not saying you are lie,I agree, 3 nothing shall happen within 3-4 month if stored properly. But there might be still some not obvious factors which could have an impact, inclusive the blood work result being not correct. I only meant that one this blood work is not a 100% proof that our HGH was bunk, what some members expressed here. If it was we would have dozens of such reports on all boards.

Could you point us to these positive bloods ? Not to familiar with other sites and I cant find any positive labs since the testing at simec you posted