MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone used their tren E recently? Just looking for some reviews of experience on it.
I'm using the 3 mix, just switched from domestic to imported, two days after first pin of import got the flu? that was a week ago, felt like the test flu but I'm on week 4? might have to abort this cycle, feel like shit.

I'm using the 3 mix, just switched from domestic to imported, two days after first pin of import got the flu? that was a week ago, felt like the test flu but I'm on week 4? might have to abort this cycle, feel like shit.
Don't bail man just hit up the blood work and adjust.

Most likely it's a coincidence. You're probably just getting sick.

How often are you pinning?

Just to remind:
Dear customers please be aware that we had to move our site to another domain. The new address of our store is http://www.basicstero.info/ (www.basicstero.info)
If you enter www.basicstero.net you will be automatically redirected, be aware it is ok.
If you find any bugs or something is not working please report, we will fix it in shortest time.

May be you just getting sick

Anyone here knows if when the tracking status says "The item has been processed in the country of destination" it already passed through costums?
And if it goes through costums what are the chances it will pass?

Thanks

Hi all, some help please, I placed many orders before, but...

I sent a message to basicstero as well, but in the meantime,

I can not log into the site.

On basicstero , in the Login field, is this your email? or username?

thanks

All but one of the vials we sent to Simec to test were way overdosed, so it is a possibility, yes.
I can get another serum test on the same kit, but what if I get the same result?
I consulted our team, here are our points:
1. you said you injected it into your delt. As af as i understood this is an intramuscular injection, which shall not occur with HGH. HGH absorption after subcutaneous injection is about 80%. If you injected in into muscle this could directly influence the Cmax and Cmax time in blood. HGH is intended for subcutaneous injection only.
2. The result of this lab is too low even without HGH, even your natural value shall be higher we suppose.
I would ask you to pin it subcutaneously say into your abdominal area, avoid any physical activity at least 24 hours before blood is taken, fastening as well. Please take blood about 3 hours after injection. We will provide you 100$ store credit as compensation of your test expenses.
There is one simple thing here, we are not a small supplier who sell say 50 kits per months and that`s all. Pharmacom has a pretty high turnover and thousands of customers, lot of them ordered HGH. If something was wrong with it we would receive respective emails and you would see in on boards also. This is a simple logic. It can be that say 9 of 10 kits are ok and the 10th one is bunk. If HGH is bunk, all of it is bunk as well as with any other product.

Last edited:
I consulted our team, here are our points:
1. you said you injected it into your delt. As af as i understood this is an intramuscular injection, which shall not occur with HGH. HGH absorption after subcutaneous injection is about 80%. If you injected in into muscle this could directly influence the Cmax time in blood. HGH is intended for subcutaneous injection only.
2. The result of this lab is too low even without HGH, even your natural value shall be higher we suppose.
I would ask you to pin it subcutaneously say into your abdominal area, avoid any physical activity at least 24 hours before blood is taken, fastening as well. Please take blood about 3 hours after injection. We will provide you 100$ store credit as compensation of your test expenses.
NICE

Just to remind:
Dear customers please be aware that we had to move our site to another domain. The new address of our store is http://www.basicstero.info/ (www.basicstero.info)
If you enter www.basicstero.net you will be automatically redirected, be aware it is ok.
If you find any bugs or something is not working please report, we will fix it in shortest time.

May be you just getting sick

Am I the only one where this site isn't working?
I still find the working site of int.basicstero.info
Anyone else?