MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My last order, I never recieved a tracking number but recieved the mail in 4 days...didn't really need the tracking when it's that fast.lol

Not true. Please read Serono's patent application and the research they conducted with high temps exposure and bioavailability of gh. GH would have to sit in temps over 90 for a long period of time before the whole kit or vials are degraded.
@noswttea4u 's gh wasn't mishandled or thrown around. It was bunk to begin with and most likely just a bad batch that slipped through because there are no quality control standards.

You just made my point.. Thank you... Do you understand how hot it is in a package being ship over seas.? Much higher the 90... For days at a Time.. Also I'm sure he handled his stuff correctly but we don't know how long before reconstruction. We don't know what he used for reconstruction.. Do don't know if he shook the vial after reconstruction to the point of degration... I fully trust the guy and I do believe basic will take take of him. But to just come out and say it's bunk, means your a hater.. Especially after seeing so many good bloods on the same product

You just made my point.. Thank you... Do you understand how hot it is in a package being ship over seas.? Much higher the 90... For days at a Time.. Also I'm sure he handled his stuff correctly but we don't know how long before reconstruction. We don't know what he used for reconstruction.. Do don't know if he shook the vial after reconstruction to the point of degration... I fully trust the guy and I do believe basic will take take of him. But to just come out and say it's bunk, means your a hater.. Especially after seeing so many good bloods on the same product
Except that even after the gh had been exposed to extreme temps it still had bioavailability. Clearly not as much as what it started with but it still had SOMETHING. There was nothing in the vial that @noswttea4u tested. NOTHING! believe what you want. I have no dog in this fight. Just stating the obvious.
Hater? lol yeah right. Just like most gh users I've been using mostly generics since 2008.

Hey guys, I already made a post asking this question before I found this thread but I was thinking of giving mix 2 or mix6 a try...my question is, taking the mix at the recommended amounts would you guys use any kind of anti estrogen or anything? And what if anything would you use for a PCT? Thanks
Dude i answered u in your other thread. But i guess i dont know WTF im talking about so dont worry i will never waste my time or yours again.

My last order, I never recieved a tracking number but recieved the mail in 4 days...didn't really need the tracking when it's that fast.lol

I'm assuming your order was domestic and blitz comet's is international..

I don't mean to be argumentative, but Rick is right in this instance. The vials were ordered in February; they shipped early March and arrived in 10 days. They were in cooler weather and not in transit for very long. The have been in the fridge since receiving.
The vial was reconstituted the night before(Approx 10 hours before injection) with Bac water and I did not spray the puck directly.
I used Pharmacom tabs and oils almost exclusively during prep for my 2 shows in May, only exception was Primo which I got from Imporium and POG bc they have higher concentrations. I was happy with everything and have been happy with all Pharmacom products I have tried.
I know this vial/kit/kits are exceptions to the rule as most Pharmacom stuff is top notch, but that doesn't mean a bad batch isn't produced every now and then. I provided results and the exp date is in the lab test section so if others have vials from the same batch, they should definitely serum test them.
Hopefully they'll look into the situation and correct what they can.

I don't believe I have growing up to do but rather you and I see it completely different...I on one hand am willing to help when asked and point someone in the right direction...you had to learn the hard way and feel that since you did then others should too...it's fine, we agree to disagree, not that I disagree with all that you said...yes I'm new to the forum, no I wasn't aware of a formal introduction and no I haven't read alot of the different topics either...I did notice that there isn't a search bar that I could type in a key word or phrase to search..so I did go and look at a few different topics and told myself, just ask these guys after all that's why you're here..to make sure I do it right...as for my intro, I don't know what all I'm comfortable putting out there but here we go...I'm 43, retired 20 year military vet (2011) this year is my first time to ever use any gear at all, so yes I'm new to all of this but have read alot and done quite a bit of research from places like naps and others...I'm 5'9" and 195....I've worked out off and on for the last 20 years and with my current work schedule I'm in the gym 12 out of 16 days..I hate cardio with a passion but love to lift. Anything else I guess just ask...nice to meet everyone

Hey bro , thanks for your service. I would not use any type of mixes. My advice for you is to start with a test e,c or p only cycle since it is your first. Then next cycle you can add one thing in on top if you want. But, mixing in too many compounds on first, second or etc cycle if something goes wrong, you don't know which compound is causeing the problem.

Last you always need a pct no exception. Look up a standard protocol and follow it. I always add in hcg which helps my boys turn from almonds to giant walnuts and helps speed my recovery up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was international. If I was waiting 14 days for domestic I'd be a lot more worried lol. I just want a tracking number :mad:

Haha yeah I'm in the same boat, got one finally but it's not working. I'm chalking it up to the overseas lag in updates.

Anyone else here interested in a pure stand alone Drostanolone Enanthate (long-ester Masteron) product??? something with decent concentration such as 200 mg or 300 mg per mL.

I know I mentioned it before but maybe if enough people are interested it would be worth Pharmacom's effort to invest in producing this -- after all they already must have the raws because some of the currently available Mixs contain Drostanolone Enanthate.

Dude that's Pharmamix M 300.. 5-6 day Ester at 300mg/ml.

that is not pure drostanolone enanthate, it is 100 mg propionate and 200 mg enanthate; I mean a pure single long ester product that can be used to pin 2x a week and achieve very steady levels.

Or, if you know, is it an issue of solubility and that is why a mix is needed -- to achieve the 300 mg/mL conc?

It's been a day but I wasn't aware it could take 48 hours. Just never had an error message before.
I've had them work right away and I've had them take a couple days and everything in between. Remember, when you get the tracking number the product is still in China. Who knows what's going on over there.

I've had them work right away and I've had them take a couple days and everything in between. Remember, when you get the tracking number the product is still in China. Who knows what's going on over there.
Yeah true. The only thing is I usually receive my gear after about 15 days on average.