MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I consulted our team, here are our points:
1. you said you injected it into your delt. As af as i understood this is an intramuscular injection, which shall not occur with HGH. HGH absorption after subcutaneous injection is about 80%. If you injected in into muscle this could directly influence the Cmax and Cmax time in blood. HGH is intended for subcutaneous injection only.
2. The result of this lab is too low even without HGH, even your natural value shall be higher we suppose.
I would ask you to pin it subcutaneously say into your abdominal area, avoid any physical activity at least 24 hours before blood is taken, fastening as well. Please take blood about 3 hours after injection. We will provide you 100$ store credit as compensation of your test expenses.
There is one simple thing here, we are not a small supplier who sell say 50 kits per months and that`s all. Pharmacom has a pretty high turnover and thousands of customers, lot of them ordered HGH. If something was wrong with it we would receive respective emails and you would see in on boards also. This is a simple logic. It can be that say 9 of 10 kits are ok and the 10th one is bunk. If HGH is bunk, all of it is bunk as well as with any other product.
also an afterword, i am still thinking about this situation.there is still an issue with the fact that nobody of us here knows what happened with this hgh and how it was stored during these several months. Even if the second result is similar i will say in advance i won`t believe that this hgh is bunk. This is a simple logic, we have a test result proving the raws quality, there are no other reports about hgh being bunk. But nobody knows how you used it, how you stored it, etc. This is not something against you personally, this is just a fact. If you performed a blood work immediately after you received it - it would be another question, but here is something wrong for sure.
Am I the only one where this site isn't working?
I still find the working site of int.basicstero.info
Anyone else?
indded. not working. well you can still use basicstero.net and you will be redirected. we will to int.basicstero.info - it works.

I live down in Texas, not sure which customs location an international package from pharmacom would pass through.
i think it will go through LA and in this case there is a seizure risk. I would recommend discreet shipping.

Last edited:
Where's the option for this shipping method, I didn't see it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Heck if they send it stealth. I had stealth selected and when I finally got my 56 day delayed order it wasn't stealth. So when you do stealth and it does get seized you'd just have to take their word on it being stealth or just ask frank for the picture of the pack.

Heck if they send it stealth. I had stealth selected and when I finally got my 56 day delayed order it wasn't stealth. So when you do stealth and it does get seized you'd just have to take their word on it being stealth or just ask frank for the picture of the pack.
Great.....

I live down in Texas, not sure which customs location an international package from pharmacom would pass through.

It comes through Chicago, and I had 2 packages seized in the past month. I have another coming soon, and I'll update once I receive it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also an afterword, i am still thinking about this situation.there is still an issue with the fact that nobody of us here knows what happened with this hgh and how it was stored during these several months. Even if the second result is similar i will say in advance i won`t believe that this hgh is bunk. This is a simple logic, we have a test result proving the raws quality, there are no other reports about hgh being bunk. But nobody knows how you used it, how you stored it, etc. This is not something against you personally, this is just a fact. If you performed a blood work immediately after you received it - it would be another question, but here is something wrong for sure.

So getting a 2nd serum is a waste then? If it comes back bunk, then it's somehow my fault apparently. I'm not going to waste another $50 to serum test if nothing is going to come of it. I'll just move on to other sources.

Great.....

It's not like the stealth even matters pictures of it hang at ord it's been blown for who knows how long. Also correction 52 days to my last post. I miss represented by a few days on it. I just knew it was 50 something

This happened to me. Except la customs takes it all. Waiting on new stealth method to have my last 3 orders reshipped

Anyone having trouble signing into your account on the web site. Tried to reset password too. Nothing is working.

Well I just received my stealth order and indeed it was stealth.
Ordered from the international section to central Europe. It took 22 days but arrived all safely without any kind of problems.
I also ordered some from the European domestic store and it only took 4 days to arrive.

BTW can I by any chance cash out my balance back to bitcoins?

Ordered from the international section to central Europe. It took 22 days but arrived all safely without any kind of problems.
I also ordered some from the European domestic store and it only took 4 days to arrive.

What you pick up from eu domestic? And no its their bitcoin now.

there was a period when we did not have stealth for some types of products... may not disclose more. but most of the products if you order stealth you get it stealth. also stealth means if you check a box during the ordering process. some guys just write it in the comment. our warehouse honestly speaking does not often reads comments.
So getting a 2nd serum is a waste then? If it comes back bunk, then it's somehow my fault apparently. I'm not going to waste another $50 to serum test if nothing is going to come of it. I'll just move on to other sources.
well, why. it could still proove that hgh is not bunk and you could use it. we are ready to provide you a store credit as compensation for any products so you don`t really loose it.
Anyone having trouble signing into your account on the web site. Tried to reset password too. Nothing is working.

same issue
there are 3 possible issues here.
1. most probable you use your email instead of your username. when you sign up you have to enter your username and password, which will be used to log in later. Some customers use emails as username. Some customer use just usernames. The problem appears when a customer tries to log in using his email, however when he was signing up he indicated a username as username, not an email.
2. you try to sign in in another section of the store. if you signed up in our international store your credentials are valid for the international section only. Foe US domestic section it won`t work. You need to sigh up there again, under the same username or under another one, up to you. So, when you log in make sure you login in the same section where you sighned up. Section is choosen on the left side of our site

Just keep it in mind:
us.basicstero.info - fast US local warehouse
int.basicstero.info - not very fast International warehouse, delivery to any country, incl. USA directly from our factory, but at best prices and often have promos here.
eu.basicstero.info - European local warehouse - fast delivery from within Europe
3. one more reason - you forgot your password. you can restore it on site without even contacting us.

sorry, this is against our conditions. you will be able to use it for the next order.

I have some info for you guys.
1. We launched a small promo in our european warehouse eu.basicstero.info.
All customers with orders over 250 EUR will get a free package of anastrozole Generics Limited (28 pills 1mg each).

Promo is valid until 7th of July or until Anastrozol is out. We have 50 packages for this promo reserved.

2. Well, it might be interesting for you. Last weekend we had a memorable event. Not all unfortunately, but the biggest part of athletes from our team managed to gather from different cities in Saint-Petersburg, not without our help of course :) The first day was devoted to the communication with our fans, just guys who like bodybuilding, etc. We had a seminar with lot of people participating. Of course with the practical workout part.
Many athletes had our new clothing as you can see on the photos below.
This was our first experience, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. This never happened before. Never in history so many athletes, pros, professionals and winners from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was absolutely free for all who wished. Press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor issues, but for the first time it was ok. It is a pity not all athletes were able to come. Hopefully we will be able to arrange similar meets at least 1-2 times a year.
So, here is the common photo of the biggest part of our team, you have never seen all of them together in one photo.

Here are some other photos. Looks like i compressed them too much.. but nevermind.

Last edited: