MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

How is shipping from their Eu domestic shop?

Have ordered orals before without issue but never oils.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous!

Still bad communication!

Still have not received $ 568.00 in items.

Ordered May 9th.

On June 16th, Frank sends me an email stating that my part of my order (totaling $568.00) was returned to Basicstero and he promised to reship my items to me.

I have sent several emails requesting my items and a tracking # and have received no response.

Frank, are you going to simply keep my money (and not send me my goods) or are you going to ship my items to me and send me my tracking # as you promised to do?

Still bad communication!

Ordered May 9th.

On June 16th, Frank sends me an email stating that my part of my order (totaling $568.00) was returned to Basicstero and he promised to reship my items to me.

I have sent several emails requesting my items and a tracking # and have received no response.

Frank, are you going to simply keep my money (and not send me my goods) or are you going to ship my items to me and send me my tracking # as you promised to do?
Why did you order from them after already cancelling an order in march? You already thought they were shit with communication but you went ahead and made a sizeable order two months later? Not trying to be a dick but kinda seems dumb. I do hope you get your gear tho, pretty fucked you haven't received it yet. Which email are you using to contact them? Sales.int@basicstero.com is what my buddy used to contact them when having trouble with his orders and he was always replied to within 48 hrs. If you're not using that email give it a try.

Why did you order from them after already cancelling an order in march? You already thought they were shit with communication but you went ahead and made a sizeable order two months later? Not trying to be a dick but kinda seems dumb. I do hope you get your gear tho, pretty fucked you haven't received it yet. Which email are you using to contact them? Sales.int@basicstero.com is what my buddy used to contact them when having trouble with his orders and he was always replied to within 48 hrs. If you're not using that email give it a try.

Canceled my order in March because they never picked up the funds!

And yes, I've been using that email address as well responding directly to the emails they sent me.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper why does tbol not have experience dates on box? Only oral that doesn't
Hm, it must be on the all products. Could you please send pictures in PM ?

Still bad communication!

Ordered May 9th.

I'll try to clarify what happened

Is this for eu store too ? Do you have an exact date now ?

I would really like to try out your oxys
Hi, this date only for INT store. I can not say exact date when oxy will be available on EU/ US stores, I think in the end of July

ok, please subcutaneous injection only and if possible another lab.

Subq result. Blood drawn at 3:04
Result: 0.4
300qk5k.png