MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs could you post or send me a link to bloods that say your hgh is good? last few months?

at this point i feel you now are selling us bunk hgh and know that you are.
I'm using the pharmacom hgh and recently wrists feel better but my ankles are fucking killing me. I also have a weird purple rash on my feet and only on my feet and there is nothing I can figure would cause this but the hgh. Has anyone else experienced this?
@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper
honestly, i looked through all english boards and can not find there hgh blood works for latest say 2 months. but if you have doubts you can always contact us, do a blood work, i am sure we will be able to agree compensation of your expenses. Currently Simec does not accept new orders in July, but this is also an option for future. There is one simple contradiction here: some customers ask for test results for different products. When we provide, they reply asking something like this - how can you know this is the real result and not fake or some special batch tested? The reply is simple. Hell, if you doubt the quality or the results, contact us, we agree details with you and ship your own, exactly your product to the lab. That`s all. You will for sure know if your products are good or not. Some people do this. By the way, several days ago one of the customers said he did not feel our anavar after switched from anavar of some other company to ours. He sent his blister to Simec, we covered expenses. Waiting for results now. There was also another one... i don`t even remember what was there. Report will be posted here when we get it from him.
Also, sorry for my reaction, but i will never take as prove someone`s word about him being not feeling a particular drug, so it is bunk. It is absurd. Even if you have 30 yers experience. First of all nobody as rule uses only one drug, always a mix, so it is just impossible to understand whether a particular drug is working or not. Experienced athletes have actually even less response cause their bodies get used to drugs and require higher and higher dosages. In any case feelings and side effects are not a prove, does not matter how experienced someone is.
I would also stay away from the pharma mix 2 domestic. Chest pain and stomach ache after shots. I have not had this happen since the old days when i put way to much BA in some home brew tren pellets. asked pharmacom helper about it privately a few days ago and no response.

Anyone know if their email changed to .info instead of .com?
Mix 2 domestic is same as mix 2 international. This is the most demanded mix in our range and top 5 drug in our range. I even don`t know what helper could reply here. Individual reaction. Also yes of course our products have BA. If mix 2 had it too much, people would feel a pip, even pain during injection itself. Actually i think it would be nice if there was something like a questionnaire on the site so people could estimate some or another question. On the other hand you never know if it is a real estimation after a product was used or just a blind theoretical opinion without practice.

Masteron ennthate 200 mg/ml is in stock in our international warehouse
Code:
http://int.basicstero.info/products/show
I am adding it to the site right now.
Also our promo is still running until 10th of July.
Valid: from 6th of June until 10th of July
Place an order in our international store www.basicstero.net and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!

Three customers with the biggest order placed within this period will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store!

Thanks bro any idea on how long that would take to feel better I've been using tiger balm and heating pad and they help but still sore as fuck and it's been going on for a week now

Also has anyone ever pinned teat suspension and than gotten a bruise below injection site? Currently running test eq deca and primo and I did test suspension for first time and put half a ml in left arm than needle clogged and put other hf in right felt and a bruise the size of a baseball maybe a little bigger showed up a day or 2 later and pain is still present

Same thing happened to me. Everything was fine the first day or two, except for the damned needle clogging, then I got a serious bruise everywhere I pinned. Lasted several days, but it didn't really interfere with workouts. I figure whatever is clogging the needle causes irritation after all the water is absorbed.

That's what I'm guessing to but I can't work out right now hell I can't even sit comfortable I think between the suspension and working out I fucked something up in there. The injection site where pin went in is NOT bruised but right below it is which is weird. The injection site a week later is still rock hard to the touch

That's what I'm guessing to but I can't work out right now hell I can't even sit comfortable I think between the suspension and working out I fucked something up in there. The injection site where pin went in is NOT bruised but right below it is which is weird. The injection site a week later is still rock hard to the touch

Mine didn't last anywhere near a week, but I think the bruises were below where I pinned like yours. I can't remember if there was a lump or anything, just that it hurt (a lot!) to press on the area. That was the end of my experiments with test suspension.. the small benefit wasn't worth the pain.

This is getting ridiculous!

Still bad communication!

Still have not received $ 568.00 in items.

Ordered May 9th.

On June 16th, Frank sends me an email stating that my part of my order (totaling $568.00) was returned to Basicstero and he promised to reship my items to me.

I have sent several emails requesting my items and a tracking # and have received no response.

Frank, are you going to simply keep my money (and not send me my goods) or are you going to ship my items to me and send me my tracking # as you promised to do?

PROBLEM STILL NOT RESOLVED!

So Basicstero posts a response saying an explanation will provided and then does not provide me any explanation whatsoever!

I asked for them to provide me with the new tracking number and instead on 7/4 I receive an email from Basicstero providing me with my two tracking numbers from my package that was delivered in June - those were the tracking numbers and packages that were missing $ 568.00 in items.

Once again - Frank, are you going to simply keep my money (and not send me my goods) or are you going to ship my items to me and send me my tracking # as you promised to do?

PROBLEM STILL NOT RESOLVED!

So Basicstero posts a response saying an explanation will provided and then does not provide me any explanation whatsoever!

I asked for them to provide me with the new tracking number and instead on 7/4 I receive an email from Basicstero providing me with my two tracking numbers from my package that was delivered in June - those were the tracking numbers and packages that were missing $ 568.00 in items.

Once again - Frank, are you going to simply keep my money (and not send me my goods) or are you going to ship my items to me and send me my tracking # as you promised to do?
don`t worry, we are not going to keep your money. you will get what you ordered. i did not find any pms from you,so i am going to contact you now.

I have emailed you multiple times to sales@pharmacomlabs.com and I have private messaged Pharmacom Helper for assistance multiple times.

You have responded to some of my emails and promised to send my items but you have not done so.

I have responded to your PM in detail.

You will see from your own emails to me that you have acknowledged that my package was returned to you (I can only assume you didn't address/label my package correctly which has occurred in the past) and that you received the return of my package and you promised to send me my items but to date you have not done so.

Lmao true.... I guess I just meant he is hella bashing pharmacom but it seems like they are handling it? I just placed an order today so I will have my own experience to share I guess.... hopefully a good one

I'd be choked if I had dropped 6 bills and no reply wouldn't you? Either way I'm sure Frank will get it done. If not we'll hear about it

Sponsors

Latest posts