MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No doubt... I just feel like dudes a rookie and prob the one making the mistakes but that's just my opinion
That's not the feeling I get from this member at all? Sounds to me like you're stroking pharmacom for good luck now that you've taken the plunge yourself?
Guns is respectful yet clearly frustrated. He's been thorough and attempted to take care of the issue behind the scenes using private messages.
Frank seems to have shouldered responsibility for the problem which is evident in his decision to re-ship.
You arrived at your opinion how?
I also learned something new, though it has to do with packaging/shipping so it shouldn't be discussed on the open board. Has to do with the return addy on Frank's end.
I've been doing the broken record thing about packaging/shipping not being discussed openly. Nobody seems to give a flying shit? Including the source. What gives?

That's not the feeling I get from this member at all? Sounds to me like you're stroking pharmacom for good luck now that you've taken the plunge yourself?
Guns is respectful yet clearly frustrated. He's been thorough and attempted to take care of the issue behind the scenes using private messages.
Frank seems to have shouldered responsibility for the problem which is evident in his decision to re-ship.
You arrived at your opinion how?
I also learned something new, though it has to do with packaging/shipping so it shouldn't be discussed on the open board. Has to do with the return addy on Frank's end.
I've been doing the broken record thing about packaging/shipping not being discussed openly. Nobody seems to give a flying shit? Including the source. What gives?
Stroking pharmacom for good luck? You're trippin bud. Just because I said that I felt that it could've been his fault? Gtfoh I have not been in contact with pharmacom thru this acct. How would 'stroking off pharmacom" help my order any.. he doesnt even know a thing about my order...

Stroking pharmacom for good luck? You're trippin bud. Just because I said that I felt that it could've been his fault? Gtfoh I have not been in contact with pharmacom thru this acct. How would 'stroking off pharmacom" help my order any.. he doesnt even know a thing about my order...
You're not quoting me correctly. I didn't imply a handjob or any type of sexual innuendo?
"Stroking" as in to stroke one's ego. I read your post like you're shining frank on.
You interpret the back and forth as pharmacom handling this member's situation?
He's tired of lip service and promises of a resolution when his order is clearly in limbo someplace and he hasnt been able to find anyone to help him out.
Pharmacom acknowledged his pack was returned to them and in the next breath promise to resend?
This implies acceptance of responsibility by pharmacom, does it not? If the pack was addressed as directed by the customer and then returned the onus would be on him. The tone taken by the source would be much different.
No doubt... I just feel like dudes a rookie and prob the one making the mistakes but that's just my opinion
Your arrogance in the above post is surpassed only by your ignorance.
An opinion should be drawn by weighing and considering the facts as we know them to be...not on some "feeling" you claim to be experiencing? Could be gas?
You "feel" as if this member is a rook because the faceless pharmacom reps still don't have a fucking clue where his order is? They continue to pass the buck in an attempt to shut him up. I'm frustrated for this meso member who is showing more restraint than I could muster.
At this point I'd like to see someone from this source who's able to make things happen get another order out immediately and shoot some new tracking #'s to this guy or get a refund out to him with an apology.
Also, @Harmswhey...You "feel" our member is probably the one fucking up when pharmacom has promised to resend? You consider yourself a veteran to all this?
Why bother to comment when the only thing you manage to accomplish is to embarrass yourself and reveal a learning disability that makes basic reading comprehension an exercise in futility.
I'm sure you're frustrated by it, you can't begin to fathom where I find myself after this brief encounter.

You're not quoting me correctly. I didn't imply a handjob or any type of sexual innuendo?
"Stroking" as in to stroke one's ego. I read your post like you're shining frank on.
He's tired of lip service and promises of a resolution when his order is clearly in limbo someplace and he hasnt been able to find anyone to help him out.
Pharmacom acknowledged his pack was returned to them and in the next breath promise to resend?
This implies acceptance of responsibility by pharmacom, does it not? If the pack was addressed as directed by the customer and then returned the onus would be on him. The tone taken by the source would be much different.

An opinion should be drawn by weighing and considering the facts as we know them to be...not on some "feeling" you claim to be experiencing? Could be gas?
You "feel" as if this member is a rook because the faceless pharmacom reps still don't have a fucking clue where his order is? They continue to pass the buck in an attempt to shut him up. I'm frustrated for this meso member who is showing more restraint than I could muster.
At this point I'd like to see someone from this source who's able to make things happen get another order out immediately and shoot some new tracking #'s to this guy or get a refund out to him with an apology.
Also, @Harmswhey...You "feel" our member is probably the one fucking up when pharmacom has promised to resend? You consider yourself a veteran to all this?
Why bother to comment when the only thing you manage to accomplish is to embarrass yourself and reveal a learning disability that makes basic reading comprehension an exercise in futility.
I'm sure you're frustrated by it, you can't begin to fathom where I find myself after this brief encounter.
Good God Ben...it's so so good to have you back. Carry on my brother.

How the hell did you come to that conclusion? The guy is articulate and has explained his position in detail with proper grammar. That's more than a lot of people who frequent these kind of boards are capable of, such as yourself.

You didn't need to write me a short story sir? Wtf... Right on man you sound smart im proud of you... I do okay for myself I have an excellent career... I'm not here to insult peoples intelligence to boost my ego man sorry. I just spoke because I felt dude was bashing pharmacom unfairly.. my apologies if i was out of line and this offended you

I placed an order on the site yesterday using bitcoins. Seems like everything went through because i received a email stating my order was handed over to the postal service. I ordered domestic for US. When i log on to my account an hit my orders tab. It doesnt show i have an order placed. Has anyone ran into this issue before? Just wondering on whats going on.

I appreciate my Meso peers support with regard to the above unintelligent comment.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I find it interesting how you make a comment when you basically know none of the facts and have seen none of the emails between me and Basicstero since May 9th! Not a rookie! Been in this game for 32 years and may just be old enough to be your father!! Not my mistake either! Ordered May 9th. I have multiple emails from Basicstero over the last approximate 60 days wherein Basicstero essentially admits this was there mistake, multiple promises from Basicstero that they would correct the situation and then absolutely no follow through on their part over the past approximate 60 days! On the bright side, I did receive today a new tracking number from Basicstero so we'll see what happens!

Last edited:
Interesting how you make a comment when you basically know none of the facts and have seen none of the emails between me and Basicstero since May 9th! Not a rookie! Been in this game for 32 years and probably old enough to be your father!! Not my mistake either! Ordered May 9th. I have multiple emails from Basicstero over the last approximate 60 days essentially admitting this was there mistake, multiple promises from Basicstero that they would correct the situation and then absolutely no follow through on their part over the past approximate 60 days! On the bright side, I did receive today a new tracking number from Basicstero so we'll see what happens!
Not quite old enough to be my dad buddy. I admit I jumped the gun without reading your previous post about the issues you were having my fault man good luck getting it worked out!

Just want to drop in and make sure this doesn't slide.

@Pharmacom Labs your gh tested bunk based on two serum tests by the same member. You're reimbursing/replacing his product. Why have we not seen you make a general offer to all of your customers who purchased the same batch? They may not serum test but they cannot be held responsible for your bunk product. You need to address this.

Thanks.

You didn't need to write me a short story sir? Wtf... Right on man you sound smart im proud of you... I do okay for myself I have an excellent career... I'm not here to insult peoples intelligence to boost my ego man sorry. I just spoke because I felt dude was bashing pharmacom unfairly.. my apologies if i was out of line and this offended you
Just when I thought I was ready to extend the olive branch you back door me with the same eye gauge/dirty trick talking about the emotional rollercoaster that distorts your perception of reality.
It's your story and your sticking to it. You'd be hard pressed to find an ally for this fight.
How anyone could construe those posts as bashing is beyond my scope of reason. I have to conclude that you logged on today hoping to sneak in a few more low blows and push me further and frustrate me to the point of no return. The only option I have at this point is to lash out.
Domesticated animals, loud mouthed adolescent males, and the homeless have made decent enough outlets or targets in the past. Why over think it?
I have a lot going on at this stage of my transition coming back from the big city and getting myself settled in back here at home.
Harmswhey, I apologize for cracking wise and getting a little sideways in my last post.
I hope your order finds its WHEY to you and that meso members have smooth sailing with any source they entrust their health and cash with.

Just when I thought I was ready to extend the olive branch you back door me with the same eye gauge/dirty trick talking about the emotional rollercoaster that distorts your perception of reality.
It's your story and your sticking to it. You'd be hard pressed to find an ally for this fight.
How anyone could construe those posts as bashing is beyond my scope of reason. I have to conclude that you logged on today hoping to sneak in a few more low blows and push me further and frustrate me to the point of no return. The only option I have at this point is to lash out.
Domesticated animals, loud mouthed adolescent males, and the homeless have made decent enough outlets or targets in the past. Why over think it?
I have a lot going on at this stage of my transition coming back from the big city and getting myself settled in back here at home.
Harmswhey, I apologize for cracking wise and getting a little sideways in my last post.
I hope your order finds its WHEY to you and that meso members have smooth sailing with any source they entrust their health and cash with.
I just met you and I like you already my brotha

Our vaccine tests is still ongoing (some russian athletes use vaccine and give us feedback)
Side effects which was detected: temperature increase in the first few days ~37,5-38 degrees
Nothing critical happened

And little picture of vaccine:
0hb5xik9o2o-jpg.148680

We will inform about results of the tests as soon as they are completed

I've been using pharmacom products for for the last several months. I have enjoyed the results I have seen from using the products. I wanted to ask if anyone has used special mix 2 and/or special mix 5 within the last 3-4 months? I ask because I got an infection from one of them in May. I was in the hospital (didn't need to be, precautionary) as a result, because it was moving so fast, and I was given IV antibiotics during the stay and PO and infusion for 2 weeks after. The Mrs and I both work in healthcare and know how to sterilize apropriately. I have been using for 4 years too. At first, I thought it could have been a misstep on my part and I didn't disinfect the area or vial top appropriately. But to be sure, I tossed out both vials. The way the infection occurred wasn't typical of failure to disinfect the area.
After tossing the vials, I ordered 1 more of each special mix vial. I had another infection start after using each of the mixes. I believe it is only mix 2 that is (potentially) causing this, but could be mix 5 as I haven't completely ruled it out. I am not posting this for any other reason that to make both the source and other meso users that a batch or two of the special mix 2 &/or 5 is potentially contaminated. I may be the lone person to have experienced this and as such that would mean I need to reaevaluate my disinfecting practice as it may not be as effective as I think. However, I do want to reiterate I am a healthcare professional as is my wife and we have been extremely cautious with these last 2 vials to prevent another infection. I am curious to hear if anyone else has experienced similar effects. I hope I am wrong, but certainly would like both the source and users to know if there is a contaminated batch out there.

I've been using pharmacom products for for the last several months. I have enjoyed the results I have seen from using the products. I wanted to ask if anyone has used special mix 2 and/or special mix 5 within the last 3-4 months? I ask because I got an infection from one of them in May. I was in the hospital (didn't need to be, precautionary) as a result, because it was moving so fast, and I was given IV antibiotics during the stay and PO and infusion for 2 weeks after. The Mrs and I both work in healthcare and know how to sterilize apropriately. I have been using for 4 years too. At first, I thought it could have been a misstep on my part and I didn't disinfect the area or vial top appropriately. But to be sure, I tossed out both vials. The way the infection occurred wasn't typical of failure to disinfect the area.
After tossing the vials, I ordered 1 more of each special mix vial. I had another infection start after using each of the mixes. I believe it is only mix 2 that is (potentially) causing this, but could be mix 5 as I haven't completely ruled it out. I am not posting this for any other reason that to make both the source and other meso users that a batch or two of the special mix 2 &/or 5 is potentially contaminated. I may be the lone person to have experienced this and as such that would mean I need to reaevaluate my disinfecting practice as it may not be as effective as I think. However, I do want to reiterate I am a healthcare professional as is my wife and we have been extremely cautious with these last 2 vials to prevent another infection. I am curious to hear if anyone else has experienced similar effects. I hope I am wrong, but certainly would like both the source and users to know if there is a contaminated batch out there.
recently we had an email from a customer who injected 4 ml of our test e500... i guess everyone can imagine the consequences... he also said our gear was contaminated...
as for the current situation, i guess everybody knows what i am going to reply. in 99% of any similar cases only the customer is the reason of any possible contamination issues. nobody of us knows about the conditions you were injecting mix 2 at. yes it is clear that no other reply could have been expected from me as a company rep. But statistic is still on my side: no one case of any infections among Pharmacom products have been detected. Some of products have been tested by Simec for microbiological contamination as well. Nothing found. Any volunteer can test it in fact.
If you say - The way the infection occurred wasn't typical of failure to disinfect the area. - what exactly does it mean?
If there was a contaminated batch - especially if it happened 2 or 3 month ago - with our sales volume - there would be lots of reports about it all over the boards.
Vials are sterilized before filling, vials are sterilized after filling, preserving agents are also there. How come it would be possible?