MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

excellent idea. we will take it into consideration. thank you!

Just to clarify. You're not selling/giving the shirts with the tiger logo to US customers, correct?

That is the logo of Tigerfitness.com as we said before. Just looking out so you don't get a love letter from their lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and by the way, even if that report is true and this is a real cut from it, even I with my - close to zero knowledge of Italian language know that rosa is rose, but not orange (aranciato in italian). Our anavar is orange, our dbol is rose. http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?t=4807317_1_2&s1=%F1%EF%F0%E0%F8%E8%E2%E0%E5%F2%F1%FF (My inevitable question is) always, how can i know that exacty our anavar was tested, if even the report says rosa... probably he tested dbol, if he tested at all. This is as with blood woks. How do we know that someone injected test or hgh before he took blood? And what if he tries to get more gear by this way? We have caught on lie so many people at CIS boards within last couple of years...
that is why we took the decision of strong control. now it will be like i described in one of my posts earlier. if someone says our hgh is bunk and provides say a blood work. ok we can replace it. but if he ordered say 5 kits and requires all 5 to be replaced we will require destroying of all the kits and filming the process. Otherwise it just won`t work and there will be always those who wanna freebies.
Ah ha! You got another one of us dirtbags trying to get over. It almost seems like an obsession of yours?
Pretty nifty making some guys feel as though the source is above reproach and not the party that bears watching. Reverse scamming isn't something that's unique to pharmacom. It's something that all sources have to contend with.
But, c'mon, let's be honest here. We both know reverse scamming isn't something that's going to make or break you people. Reverse scammers make up an extremely small % of the complaints you receive.
I'm not suggesting you send out replacements to everyone with issues without looking into the complaints. However, I also hope you don't spend an inordinate amount of time playing detective when there are clearly other more pressing issues our members are having that could use your attention.
We'd all be more impressed if you guys could get a handle on inventory and letting guys know where their orders are going to be shipped from.
Instead of posting your "bust" here on meso you save it for your employees in your weekly sales meeting. Imo, you're a little out of line posting it here.(also, the asf link) I don't see other companies advertising their catching shoplifters and the like? Nope, just looked through some flyers and I don't see a one.
To all meso members.....please don't feel as though you will be jumped for posting issues and questions. Please don't apologize or feel as though praise must be handed out before telling us what's on your mind.
We don't need help from any source in regards to how we handle our members posting complaints. If we feel they are full of shit we have no problem telling them so. We've done a fine job before pharmacom got here and we'll continue long after they're gone.
Hey. Frank. I'm expecting a ridiculously long winded response from you, as usual. I haven't insulted you. It was brought to my attention that you told me to "stop talking like a small child" in a response to one of my posts? Fuck you. Who exactly do you think you are? Handle your business and you won't hear from me. This is out thread, not yours.
You could learn some people skills from Darius. You're a guest here. I suggest you get over yourself and act like one.

Recently I have ordered from Pharmacom international warehouse. Before ordering I read through the FAQ to gather any required instructions. The order was placed and payment was made with no communications with Pharmacom at all. Tracking number was sent as soon as the package left China. Again with absolutely no communications with Pharmacom. So beyond all apparent belief of the noobs in this forum, you don't need anyone to hold your hand while ordering from Pharmacom. Just read!!!

Oh and t/a was great for international ordering. 12 days from time the order was placed.

I really need someone from pharmacom to wb. I just received an order that had 65% of the order missing. The package was too small to even fit everything I ordered. Plus when I marked discreet packaging I had idea the labels on the bottles would be changed to facial oil and shit. Ridiculous. No way for me to check a code to see if its even really from them and all the expiration dates are the same on 3 different types of gear ( no way that's right). I don't know what is what because I have to trust some little e or s or p on a bottle. It's like really that's overkill. Plus no one wants to shoot facial oil. Wtf. I'm livid. BTW say discreet labeling not shipping. Even Adam and eve does discreet shipping and you don't get dildos disguised as mods. Get real. That just blows my mind that pharmacom would say that #1 and that over half my order is missing. There's no excuse for that. Naps never did this. Can someone please help me. Because no one gets back to you on the contact us or live consultant. Help please!

Breaking up orders is nothing new happens with the bigger sources. As for the stealth shipping what do you expect? You don't trust the single letter on the bottle but you trusted them enough to order? Also it's called stealth shipping for a reason. Not so stealth when people post the methods being used. Try and keep that stuff on the DL. I'm sure you will get a reply soon enough ...GL

I really need someone from pharmacom to wb. I just received an order that had 65% of the order missing. The package was too small to even fit everything I ordered. Plus when I marked discreet packaging I had idea the labels on the bottles would be changed to facial oil and shit. Ridiculous. No way for me to check a code to see if its even really from them and all the expiration dates are the same on 3 different types of gear ( no way that's right). I don't know what is what because I have to trust some little e or s or p on a bottle. It's like really that's overkill. Plus no one wants to shoot facial oil. Wtf. I'm livid. BTW say discreet labeling not shipping. Even Adam and eve does discreet shipping and you don't get dildos disguised as mods. Get real. That just blows my mind that pharmacom would say that #1 and that over half my order is missing. There's no excuse for that. Naps never did this. Can someone please help me. Because no one gets back to you on the contact us or live consultant. Help please!

Dude why all the info... Seriously.. Unlike your dumbass some people and some countries need that discreet shipping option. Maybe your ass should have researched or asked about it before choosing that option.. Wtf did you think it ment. You think they write steriods on the damn package so discreet would say something different. Also it's simple they most likely send two packs. The other will be right behind it. Wait a few days and I'm sure you will get your shit. And sounds pretty simple. You got three things and three letters. Figure the shit out. Heres a clue. Ester...

Why do noobs not read? Why? This topic is done to death.

Ah ha! You got another one of us dirtbags trying to get over. It almost seems like an obsession of yours?
Pretty nifty making some guys feel as though the source is above reproach and not the party that bears watching. Reverse scamming isn't something that's unique to pharmacom. It's something that all sources have to contend with.
But, c'mon, let's be honest here. We both know reverse scamming isn't something that's going to make or break you people. Reverse scammers make up an extremely small % of the complaints you receive.
I'm not suggesting you send out replacements to everyone with issues without looking into the complaints. However, I also hope you don't spend an inordinate amount of time playing detective when there are clearly other more pressing issues our members are having that could use your attention.
We'd all be more impressed if you guys could get a handle on inventory and letting guys know where their orders are going to be shipped from.
Instead of posting your "bust" here on meso you save it for your employees in your weekly sales meeting. Imo, you're a little out of line posting it here.(also, the asf link) I don't see other companies advertising their catching shoplifters and the like? Nope, just looked through some flyers and I don't see a one.
To all meso members.....please don't feel as though you will be jumped for posting issues and questions. Please don't apologize or feel as though praise must be handed out before telling us what's on your mind.
We don't need help from any source in regards to how we handle our members posting complaints. If we feel they are full of shit we have no problem telling them so. We've done a fine job before pharmacom got here and we'll continue long after they're gone.
Hey. Frank. I'm expecting a ridiculously long winded response from you, as usual. I haven't insulted you. It was brought to my attention that you told me to "stop talking like a small child" in a response to one of my posts? Fuck you. Who exactly do you think you are? Handle your business and you won't hear from me. This is out thread, not yours.
You could learn some people skills from Darius. You're a guest here. I suggest you get over yourself and act like one.
You're back. Been away for a min myself. Relocated.

Well I'm glad someone wb. No one from PL but at least I got some replies. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately its more than three different things ordered so its not that easy to know especially when there are missing items. Im just wondering why you would spit an order and only give one tracking number for it. More info from PL would be nice to avoid the freak out. And as anyone could understand its important to know what the gear is before I use the wrong thing. Is it so hard to send a bottle decoded letter separately? I mean the guessing game is too much. Anyway, sorry for all the info. I will be more mindful in the future. Better communication from PL would be appreciated.

@Undisclosed your name does suck because you talk to much. I suggest you read more before starting your cycle. Plus I don't know what you order but I am sure if I got your order I could figure out what is what by what they put on the bottles. It is not rocket science.

I'll give my update and experience so far. Had about 4-5 orders so far. Used 24k as well but now he's gone I'm using pharmcom more. Ran the anvar for my show it was great. Cruised on test 500 .4 cc a week. So around 200 a week. Was pretty thick had to cut it with grape seed. Did that for 9 weeks. Now I'm blend 2. Tren mast prop 1 cc every other day. And vascularity is coming out for sure and not sweats which I always get from tren. I'm 2 weeks in running for 8 weeks then back to cruising on there test. I have dbol and Decca from them as well I will be running in the fall/winter. Wanted to give me input. This pic is at 2 weeks on the tren and eating bad. Pizza and pancakes for sure. I eat clean 6 days a or so. But trying to add size for my next show. So I've added a lot to my diet and staying fairly lean. Id call this a mini bulk since I just did a hardcore cut for my show a few months back not ready to cut that's for sure. I don't like to get bloated or lose my abs really but eating a good 5000cal a day or so 7 meals

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Hello, please send detailed information in PM. Let's solve it
And of course if you choose stealth method - we mask items into your package

Last edited:
you have been here 6 weeks and this is your second post, before asking for help maybe you should get more involved on the board, don't just come here when your asking for help on an order.

I cannot fucking believe the stupidity and info given out in this thread. You fucking new guys need to keep your fucking cry baby ass bullshit in pm not on an open board. We now know along with LE and customs just exactly what packages and labels etc to look for. Damn use your fucking brain guys.

wow people join MESO for 2 week and fucking freak out giving out sensitive info that could hinder many of us. Not cool at all. Be part of a community, learn details instead of making assumptions, don't order until you have researched the source for a long time (at least a year) before you go fucking acting like you matter, and try to contribute positive more than you fucking ruin.

None of us here should care about you if you only joined to try to find a source, rushed into ordering after only being here for a couple of weeks, and have done nothing positive. Reading this whole thread would be the FIRST thing I would do before ever ordering -- and then you would already be aware of everything you freaked out about.