MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I have to post this unfortunately. This is regarding HGH. Growth hormone is a very specific compound not like all steroids. It shall be kept refrigerated. Yes it can survive in a powder form (before dilution) within a couple of weeks at room temperature, but not within months.
We are as always fully responsible for our products and quality. We are ready to take responsibility for any issues. The last case with HGH replaced for noswttea4u is a proof of it. Unfortunately there are people misusing our kindness. Shortly after the case with noswttea4u i received another email from a customer complaining about the HGH which he does not feel. No blood work, nothing. I checked his order, it was ordered January yet. This is even funny... Immediately after we agreed to replace HGH appears another customer with a similar issue, who was probably reading this thread...
So, here are our new conditions. We are responsible for our products. But HGH is a very specific drug. There is no way we know what happens with it within several months of storage at a customer. Probably even not everyone is aware that HGH shall be stored in a refrigerator. We can not be responsible for HGH being stored several months at unknown conditions. In future we just have to save us from similar cases of misuse.
For this reason here are our new conditions: we will take into account only results if blood work was taken within 1 week after an order has been received by the customer. This is fair. Also another point: for example someone ordered 5 kits of HGH, put one kit or even ove vial into a microwave oven, heated it and took blood after this... You are laughing? This all is from real experience. So he ruined one kit and will require replacement of all five... there are lots of schemes to get freebies by trick. The more popular we are becoming the more ways we encounter. If something like this happens and somebody is going to require a replacement (after a proof is provided) we will require the following: if you have say 3 kits and ask for replacement of all 3 kits we will require proof, video where you destroy all 3 kits you have. It may sound absurd but this is our reality and we have to deal with it. There are a lot of hunters for freebies. This will in no way influence or cause any discomfort for honest customers.

^^^^Glad to hear no one else has had it happen. I agree, most infections are from the user not properly disinfecting. I've been nothing but impressed with your gear and will continue to order from pharmacom. I was simply posting what happened because it was a potential safety issue, and as you have stated there haven't been any other reports or reviews claiming the same. The infection was deep and traveled quickly, I didn't even have redness at the surface of the injection site. It was much deeper where the oil was deposited. Most of the time when staph enters the body as the result of inadequate decontamination, there is redness and heat at the surface.

Regardless, if it was a contaminated batch their would be many more reviews of feedback to you about it. Glad to hear that is not the case.

I could say a couple of words but i am afraid it could influence the secrecy of this method, so i`d prefer not to comment it now. As for dates, i can not say yet, this is our priority Nr.1.
Sorry should have been more clear. I just wanted to know if there was a set date. Thanks for answering

I could say a couple of words but i am afraid it could influence the secrecy of this method, so i`d prefer not to comment it now. As for dates, i can not say yet, this is our priority Nr.1.

Good to know, as I'm sure you're aware many in the US are interested in this shipping option and anything that improves on it is for the better.

Guys,

Today is the last day of our promo!
Place an order in our international store basicstero.info and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!
Three customers with the biggest order placed within this period will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store!

And remind you that Masteron Enanthate is now in stock
Screenshot_2016_07_06_14_35_44.png

So I haven't openly praised my love for Pharmacom, but i've used both Frank and Darius. I have to say with both Communication is great! No issues what so ever.

I just wanted to make a comment on the Stealth Shipping. I placed an order with 4 different things. They all came in stealth. Each was uniquely labelled at a minimum. Is it obviously marked....No and that's totally the point. I wish I could do the no stealth option, but that's just not in my cards.
I look forward to the new stealth option, but the existing one works great so far for me.

Will be doing a Pharmacom review soon with bloods.

I have to post this unfortunately. This is regarding HGH. Growth hormone is a very specific compound not like all steroids. It shall be kept refrigerated. Yes it can survive in a powder form (before dilution) within a couple of weeks at room temperature, but not within months.
We are as always fully responsible for our products and quality. We are ready to take responsibility for any issues. The last case with HGH replaced for noswttea4u is a proof of it. Unfortunately there are people misusing our kindness. Shortly after the case with noswttea4u i received another email from a customer complaining about the HGH which he does not feel. No blood work, nothing. I checked his order, it was ordered January yet. This is even funny... Immediately after we agreed to replace HGH appears another customer with a similar issue, who was probably reading this thread...
So, here are our new conditions. We are responsible for our products. But HGH is a very specific drug. There is no way we know what happens with it within several months of storage at a customer. Probably even not everyone is aware that HGH shall be stored in a refrigerator. We can not be responsible for HGH being stored several months at unknown conditions. In future we just have to save us from similar cases of misuse.
For this reason here are our new conditions: we will take into account only results if blood work was taken within 1 week after an order has been received by the customer. This is fair. Also another point: for example someone ordered 5 kits of HGH, put one kit or even ove vial into a microwave oven, heated it and took blood after this... You are laughing? This all is from real experience. So he ruined one kit and will require replacement of all five... there are lots of schemes to get freebies by trick. The more popular we are becoming the more ways we encounter. If something like this happens and somebody is going to require a replacement (after a proof is provided) we will require the following: if you have say 3 kits and ask for replacement of all 3 kits we will require proof, video where you destroy all 3 kits you have. It may sound absurd but this is our reality and we have to deal with it. There are a lot of hunters for freebies. This will in no way influence or cause any discomfort for honest customers.
Can't stand bum ass people who try and pull crap like that... As if you guys don't give us enough appreciation with all the promos you give + all the fair reimbursing you guys do when something goes wrong... It was annoying to read the ways people try and scam.. Takes a real piece of shit to pull those things!

Just want to drop in and make sure this doesn't slide.

@Pharmacom Labs your gh tested bunk based on two serum tests by the same member. You're reimbursing/replacing his product. Why have we not seen you make a general offer to all of your customers who purchased the same batch? They may not serum test but they cannot be held responsible for your bunk product. You need to address this.

Thanks.

If you think your gh is bunk, then serum test it.

Pharmacom stands by their hgh. They sent me new kits, but did caveat that they thought something happened to the original product after it left their hands. I didn't do anything to it so we can agree to disagree on that.
I haven't seen any serum tests done on Pharmatropin between November 15 and May 16(those products would definitely be the same batch as mine), but I would suggest people do them. As of now; I am the only person to provide proof that the gh was bunk so it would not make sense for them to replace 1k+ kits because of one person's tests.

I will be serum testing the new kits when I receive.

If you think your gh is bunk, then serum test it.

Pharmacom stands by their hgh. They sent me new kits, but did caveat that they thought something happened to the original product after it left their hands. I didn't do anything to it so we can agree to disagree on that.
I haven't seen any serum tests done on Pharmatropin between November 15 and May 16(those products would definitely be the same batch as mine), but I would suggest people do them. As of now; I am the only person to provide proof that the gh was bunk so it would not make sense for them to replace 1k+ kits because of one person's tests.

I will be serum testing the new kits when I receive.
we are ready to provide 100$ store credit to first 10 persons who post they blood work results after our HGH. As i said before, blood shall be taken not later that one week after HGH has been received from us.

CAUTION, SCAMMERS!
Guys, it got to our knowledge that somebody advertising our products with fake contact data. There was a mass emailing with the following contents:

Dear Sir

Subject: Pharmacom Labs distributor

For any supplementary information please contact one of our authorized local supplier for the UK and US markets: pharmacom@protonmail.com

New bulk price for Halotestos
(fluoxymesterone) Pack: 100 tabs (10mg/tab) $11 per box.

Each box of Pharmacoms Labs products comes with security code that can be verified onPharmacom Labs - Code Site

With best regards
Export Executive John Williams
Sales inquiry: sales@pharmacomlabs.com
http://www.pharmacomlabs.com

All quotes from Pharmacoms Labs are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individ ual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Be cautious, we have never sent this email to anyone. We also don`t use e-mail pharmacom@protonmail.com and have no idea who is it. This person is not affiliated with Pharmacom or any of our resellers.

UPDATE:
Promo in our european warehouse
Code:
http://eu.basicstero.info
is extended!
All customers with orders over 250 EUR will get a free package of anastrozole Generics Limited (28 pills 1mg each).

Promo is valid from 1st of July until 7th of August or until Anastrozole is out. We have 50 packages for this promo reserved.

Guys, we have clothes in stock in our international warehouse. We are not going to sell them currently. We will put them into some orders, but i did not decided about the conditions yet. I will sleep on it. In the meantime we launched our first auction with our clothing in our thread at ASF:
Code:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/59504-Pharmacom-labs-branded-clothing-auction%21
Photos are also there. As far as i understand auctions here are not welcomed, so i just leave this link and if you are interested, you can take part there.

Guys, we have clothes in stock in our international warehouse. We are not going to sell them currently. We will put them into some orders, but i did not decided about the conditions yet. I will sleep on it. In the meantime we launched our first auction with our clothing in our thread at ASF:
Code:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/59504-Pharmacom-labs-branded-clothing-auction%21
Photos are also there. As far as i understand auctions here are not welcomed, so i just leave this link and if you are interested, you can take part there.
Should be for multi-repeat customers.

ahah... people...Some guy asked where is the check code in our pills. I said - there is no code yet. He said he tested it and it was dbol. I asked him to send me results of his test. He did it... I `d like you guys to see this undeniable test result:

just an iron prove...
Why did i post this? Just as an argument that yes sometimes i have a violent reaction regarding critic of our products. But I see trials from different people to get free gear under any excuse even if it is absolutely absurd like here... so, yes this is probably my steady reaction, but i have to consider each complain with doubts, otherwise we had to give away tons of free gear to everyone who decided to scam us. I will always defend Pharmacom just because I know how we work. And in many cases my reaction is really justified. If there are no real tests, there shall be no decisions/accusations of us in making bad gear. I think this is right. Hah, I even don`t know what reaction this dude expected...I asked him, where the test was done, what lab,which method was used, asked for some graphs, i showed him chromotography reports and graphs of a real analyzing method...Now I am eager to read what he replies back...

and by the way, even if that report is true and this is a real cut from it, even I with my - close to zero knowledge of Italian language know that rosa is rose, but not orange (aranciato in italian). Our anavar is orange, our dbol is rose. http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?t=4807317_1_2&s1=%F1%EF%F0%E0%F8%E8%E2%E0%E5%F2%F1%FF (My inevitable question is) always, how can i know that exacty our anavar was tested, if even the report says rosa... probably he tested dbol, if he tested at all. This is as with blood woks. How do we know that someone injected test or hgh before he took blood? And what if he tries to get more gear by this way? We have caught on lie so many people at CIS boards within last couple of years...
that is why we took the decision of strong control. now it will be like i described in one of my posts earlier. if someone says our hgh is bunk and provides say a blood work. ok we can replace it. but if he ordered say 5 kits and requires all 5 to be replaced we will require destroying of all the kits and filming the process. Otherwise it just won`t work and there will be always those who wanna freebies.

Sponsors

Latest posts