MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Does pcom mention what to expect when they ship stealth?

It would eliminate these guys posting these pictures... To a certain extent anyways.

Does pcom mention what to expect when they ship stealth?

It would eliminate these guys posting these pictures... To a certain extent anyways.

You have to check a box, I believe. So they should know something is gonna be different.

You have to check a box, I believe. So they should know something is gonna be different.

I believe I've seen it mentioned that some areas they automatically ship stealth. So I can imagine some newbies would be confused with something outta the ordinary. Of course, I would still think they'd take the shit up with pcom in PM before posting it out in the open....

Still, I would think they'd just add that note in the email confirmations you get to make people aware of it and to be discreet.

I really have to wonder if shipping it that way actually does make any difference? Would anyone open the package, see the stealth method and think hmm looks legit to me. Maybe it's a little more ingenious than I'm giving them credit for.

Ive been trying to contact the PC guys for a few days now with little reply. Thats y I second guessed it. I apologize for my stupidity. My stealths have been different in the past.

4d14646a6298e4397f03c36376f7240e.jpg
50e1d121fc72ef556cbad48841ceeb25.jpg

This is what i got. You can see the PC logo on the glass. But whats up with the label though?

FOR FUCKS SAKE REALLY BRO? REALLY??