MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

OK guys.. in regards to the very often discussed underdosed claims based on feelings et cetera i had the same trust problem so i have decided to send a sample to @janoshik ... The Report ist attached below but i have to mention that i did not follow the rules to send a complete unopened vial for testing. Tested was a vial of Pharmacom Testosterone E300 with 0.5ml left.
My First thought was that i have contaminated the vial with EQ during my cycle but after a short Talk with janoshik it is clear that no contamination with EQ or any other active Component was detected.
The result ist very much above the label claim
But again.. the vial was already opened and used by me.
I can upload a picture of the Sample as well but the vial is one of the ones shipped stealth. @Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs please let me know if i am allowed to do.
Anyway guys i dont care If you trust me or Not.
I am happy that it is not underdosed and contains the correct agent.
Again thank you very much @janoshik for your great and fast communication and service.. you have a new customer!

View attachment 92919
@Klimmzugernie, thanks for efforts! Our official company position says, indeed, that only unopened vials/amps should be tested, because after a vials is opened we can no longer be 100% sure its sterile, etc. Its nothing personal against you, its just a general requirement from our company head for all samples. We can not know, who is on the other side, we might have competitors or some not intentional contamination is possible with a vial in use. For these potential reasons I as a company rep have to consider only test reports of unopened vials.On the other side, I understand you as a customer. I am glad you know for sure now that its testosterone there and not something else.
Generally i could provide the following comment to this. We touched this subject a few times. At production stage we take into account viscosity and temperature of grape seed oil. Since we use 5 different oil suppliers (which is the reason, why same product can have oil of different shades depending on grape sorts and supplier) and oil is not homogeneous its not an absolutely precise variable. On top of that, in fact we always do our best to possibly compensate all potential underdosage caused by related production factors, so we rather put a bit more active agent then less, in order to ensure a product will have dosage per ml not less then stated on the label. Same as vials should have a little bit more than 10 ml of oil inside. We take into account a small amount of oil that stays in the needle. After oil gets colder, its viscosity and volume changes, so vials have not always exactly 10 ml, the should have a bit more, in fact.
In any case, we are not trying to save raws and sell low dosed products; its not our our business strategy and we would never do this. This is also, why we completely support testing samples and the more reports we would have, the better. We still have our purchase policy valid, so if test report shows some low dosed gear you are eligible for a free replacement.

@Klimmzugernie, thanks for efforts! Our official company position says, indeed, that only unopened vials/amps should be tested, because after a vials is opened we can no longer be 100% sure its sterile, etc. Its nothing personal against you, its just a general requirement from our company head for all samples. We can not know, who is on the other side, we might have competitors or some not intentional contamination is possible with a vial in use. For these potential reasons I as a company rep have to consider only test reports of unopened vials.On the other side, I understand you as a customer. I am glad you know for sure now that its testosterone there and not something else.
Generally i could provide the following comment to this. We touched this subject a few times. At production stage we take into account viscosity and temperature of grape seed oil. Since we use 5 different oil suppliers (which is the reason, why same product can have oil of different shades depending on grape sorts and supplier) and oil is not homogeneous its not an absolutely precise variable. On top of that, in fact we always do our best to possibly compensate all potential underdosage caused by related production factors, so we rather put a bit more active agent then less, in order to ensure a product will have dosage per ml not less then stated on the label. Same as vials should have a little bit more than 10 ml of oil inside. We take into account a small amount of oil that stays in the needle. After oil gets colder, its viscosity and volume changes, so vials have not always exactly 10 ml, the should have a bit more, in fact.
In any case, we are not trying to save raws and sell low dosed products; its not our our business strategy and we would never do this. This is also, why we completely support testing samples and the more reports we would have, the better. We still have our purchase policy valid, so if test report shows some low dosed gear you are eligible for a free replacement.
First of all thank you very much for your detailed feedback.
It was never my intention to have a store credit for testing or a replacement of gear i received from you guys or something like that.
My goal was to show guys who always doubt the quality of gear based just on the way they feel.. i had the same issue like many other that was the reason to order a lab test. Just to Show these guys that they need to get vald data instead of spend to much trust in their feeling.

This just shows that you guys sell legit Gear. I am a Happy customer since my first order and are happy to continue business with you Guys.

But to be perfectly honest i cannot fully understand why it is not possible to Pick several samples for testing out of your production process in order to improve the mixture based on oil and related raw. Some kind of dynamic mixture process based on these specific parameters in order to ensure a correct dosage of your products measured at room temperature.
I mean you Guys own a multi million dollar business by producing and globally selling drugs and you advertise your company as high end company with great production, test and measure equipment.

First of all thank you very much for your detailed feedback.
It was never my intention to have a store credit for testing or a replacement of gear i received from you guys or something like that.
My goal was to show guys who always doubt the quality of gear based just on the way they feel.. i had the same issue like many other that was the reason to order a lab test. Just to Show these guys that they need to get vald data instead of spend to much trust in their feeling.

This just shows that you guys sell legit Gear. I am a Happy customer since my first order and are happy to continue business with you Guys.

But to be perfectly honest i cannot fully understand why it is not possible to Pick several samples for testing out of your production process in order to improve the mixture based on oil and related raw. Some kind of dynamic mixture process based on these specific parameters in order to ensure a correct dosage of your products measured at room temperature.
I mean you Guys own a multi million dollar business by producing and globally selling drugs and you advertise your company as high end company with great production, test and measure equipment.

Good point man. Would love to hear feedback from this as customers help companies improve based on our feedback and this was definitely something interesting.

Good point man. Would love to hear feedback from this as customers help companies improve based on our feedback and this was definitely something interesting.

Frank as given the feedback here:

...we rather put a bit more active agent then less, in order to ensure a product will have dosage per ml not less then stated on the label. Same as vials should have a little bit more than 10 ml of oil inside. We take into account a small amount of oil that stays in the needle. After oil gets colder, its viscosity and volume changes, so vials have not always exactly 10 ml, the should have a bit more, in fact....

Also, remember this was not a brand new sealed vial that was tested.
Although unlikely to account for the entire amount, there is possibilities that many factor contributed to the results such as if some recrystalization (even microscopic) formed at the bottom and then redissolved after less oil was present, or if some volatile solvents and additives evaporate out via a leak or puncture in the septum leaving a greater concentration of solute in solution, and maybe a combination of many such small factors.

But let me be clear, these would likely amplify the situation NOT excusing it as the sole reason for the result; I am confident the sealed new vial had greater than label claim and as we see above the company aims to go a little over -- more product is better than less in terms of how most customers will react to analysis results and and prefer; by this I mean, in terms of reputation, under-dosed would be much worse while extra product is viewed favorably by many people.

Ultimately, I speculate that it was, like many Pharmacom products, purposely dosed over label claims, for the reasons Basicstero explained above, and then some other factor may have amplified this to a greater degree.

Frank as given the feedback here:

Also, remember this was not a brand new sealed vial that was tested.
Although unlikely to account for the entire amount, there is possibilities that many factor contributed to the results such as if some recrystalization (even microscopic) formed at the bottom and then redissolved after less oil was present, or if some volatile solvents and additives evaporate out via a leak or puncture in the septum leaving a greater concentration of solute in solution, and maybe a combination of many such small factors.

But let me be clear, these would likely amplify the situation NOT excusing it as the sole reason for the result; I am confident the sealed new vial had greater than label claim and as we see above the company aims to go a little over -- more product is better than less in terms of how most customers will react to analysis results and and prefer; by this I mean, in terms of reputation, under-dosed would be much worse while extra product is viewed favorably by many people.

Ultimately, I speculate that it was, like many Pharmacom products, purposely dosed over label claims, for the reasons Basicstero explained above, and then some other factor may have amplified this to a greater degree.

Good point man.
Personally I rather have my test over dosed 100% of the time ;) haha

Good point man.
Personally I rather have my test over dosed 100% of the time ;) haha

Looking at results on AnabolicLab, it appears Pharmacom has done a good job of being slightly over dosed consistently for the past couple years.

Everyone should always get bloods and make adjustments based on their own actual hormone levels and goals because, even if vials are perfect, the human body is dynamic and how one person reacted to a dose will not be the same as how another will react -- also, how one person reacted will not be the same as how the SAME person may react the next time.
We metabolize drugs differently based on many factor such as how body comp influence aromatization, for instance.

Any promo codes?

@BigNattyDaddy here is the current promo -- no code necessary.

21 June 2018
Promotion: Summer Heat has just started!

Yes, it’s summer and time for the new promotion for the international warehouse.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws

Starting from now until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100
$90 worth of products for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

Looking at results on AnabolicLab, it appears Pharmacom has done a good job of being slightly over dosed consistently for the past couple years.

Everyone should always get bloods and make adjustments based on their own actual hormone levels and goals because, even if vials are perfect, the human body is dynamic and how one person reacted to a dose will not be the same as how another will react -- also, how one person reacted will not be the same as how the SAME person may react the next time.
We metabolize drugs differently based on many factor such as how body comp influence aromatization, for instance.

Actually the 3 samples I tested... all exact (2-3 mg off label)
Test E 500
Test E 300
Mast M 300

Actually the 3 samples I tested... all exact (2-3 mg off label)
Test E 500
Test E 300
Mast M 300

very nice.
Thank you for your testing -- it is also appreciated.

But this makes me wish we had same batch sent to multiple different testing labs at the same time because I am seeing testing results come back slightly different.
By this I mean, maybe testing is not 100% accurate either because how else are we getting different results from different testers.
Confirmation of the exact chemical is a sure thing -- we see that much.
Concentration, I think is nearly accurate but maybe slightly different depending upon calibration of testing equipment and conditions in the lab.

It would be very interesting to get a few vials from the exact same batch and send one of each to different testing labs to see how close all come to the same conclusion (too bad analyzer is gone :().

Either way, so far all the testing results look good to me in the past few years and are all similar.

Furthermore there is a Lot speculation why the result is much over the label claim and point mostly used is that the sample from me was already opened. To be honest I understand this but this is not the root csuse of overdosing by approx 30%! Regarding the Point above that Pharmacom ist slightly overdosing their products i would understand a result about 10% over Label... Not 30.

I understand the argument from Frank that just reports from unopened vials are allowed to be considered ... But again i am not asking for replacement. If a contamination appeared you would See that in the Lab screening janoshik did. I just pulled Testosterone Out of this vial and Pharmacom EQ from another vial. And again nö contamination with EQ measured.

The following is most important... I dont ask for replacement i am a Happy customer. Just have doubts that they controle every batch es they said .. anabolic labs measured an Overdose over 20%, Janoshik did twice and the bloods from another user in a link i posted a Page earlier gives also a hint of to much agent.

So basically i do not ask pharmacom to argue and to explain .. my wish would be that they just think about how they can improve their end of line testing to ensure a tighter tolerancing of their Testosterone as a pharma grade company do and and remember they advertised their production as pharma compareable.

Also consider their mix products.. it would be absolutely unaceptable if the different agents are overdosed (and underdosed). As far as i know they are really good on Point. I have problems in believe that the reason are different oil suppliers.
I Addition based on my discussion with Janoshik..all of their other products are dosed perfectly to the Label.. it seems they know what they do. Why just their test ist much Higher? Maybe it is because they sell this with highest quantity and want to impress the customer? I dont know...
And remember we are not talking about a cheap discount supplier... At this pricing politic i expect a product on Point.

Just my two cents

Last edited:
It would be very interesting to get a few vials from the exact same batch and send one of each to different testing labs to see how close all come to the same conclusion (too bad analyzer is gone :().

The below link is from another supplier tested their testosterone propionate in three different labs Janoshik, lab4tox and simec. Just to show differences between screening labs. Janoshik and simec are pretty close together.
Euroroid TEST 100 Testosterone Propionate 100mg charge2 HPLC by Janoshik

Furthermore there is a Lot speculation why the result is much over the label claim and point mostly used is that the sample from me was already opened. To be honest I understand this but this is not the root csuse of overdosing by approx 30%! Regarding the Point above that Pharmacom ist slightly overdosing their products i would understand a result about 10% over Label... Not 30.

I understand the argument from Frank that just reports from unopened vials are allowed to be considered ... But again i am not asking for replacement. If a contamination appeared you would See that in the Lab screening janoshik did. I just pulled Testosterone Out of this vial and Pharmacom EQ from another vial. And again nö contamination with EQ measured.

The following is most important... I dont ask for replacement i am a Happy customer. Just have doubts that they controle every batch es they said .. anabolic labs measured an Overdose over 20%, Janoshik did twice and the bloods from another user in a link i posted a Page earlier gives also a hint of to much agent.

So basically i do not ask pharmacom to argue and to explain .. my wish would be that they just think about how they can improve their end of line testing to ensure a tighter tolerancing of their Testosterone as a pharma grade company do and and remember they advertised their production as pharma compareable.

Also consider their mix products.. it would be absolutely unaceptable if the different agents are overdosed (and underdosed). As far as i know they are really good on Point. I have problems in believe that the reason are different oil suppliers.
I Addition based on my discussion with Janoshik..all of their other products are dosed perfectly to the Label.. it seems they know what they do. Why just their test ist much Higher? Maybe it is because they sell this with highest quantity and want to impress the customer? I dont know...
And remember we are not talking about a cheap discount supplier... At this pricing politic i expect a product on Point.

Just my two cents
I'll get my official reports attached sometime today.

Man you did what I did! Tested open vials..
Mine were all blind so I didn't send in a full vial.

And they have had some of their deca to be overdosed pretty good.

I think the unopened vial has a lot to do with untampered with. As opened can lead to multiple other factors that can contribute.

But for me, like you... I wanted to know about the vial I ran and used. An unopened vial wasn't what I used for my bloods. It's the one I used for the last 5/6 weeks and could've been different (as all mine are discreet).

Either way don't sweat it!!! Good job...