MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I've bought from Pcom store in the past and was very pleased. I wanted to try the basicstero this time around since they carry Pharma. What's the success rate on packages going through oakland or San Francisco?

I’ve only had one out of nine snagged by customs. It’s not bad through SF in my experience.. Good luck tho with your order!

Have u gotten your order yet bro? Last we heard was it was shipped and you received a tracking number.

It hit the customs like a few days ago but I just got the expected delivery date so I’ll post when it’s delivered. Don’t wanna be too specific about what day it’s supposed to arrive but I’ll post when it lands. Everything’s going smooth so far though..

OK guys.. in regards to the very often discussed underdosed claims based on feelings et cetera i had the same trust problem so i have decided to send a sample to @janoshik ... The Report ist attached below but i have to mention that i did not follow the rules to send a complete unopened vial for testing. Tested was a vial of Pharmacom Testosterone E300 with 0.5ml left.
My First thought was that i have contaminated the vial with EQ during my cycle but after a short Talk with janoshik it is clear that no contamination with EQ or any other active Component was detected.
The result ist very much above the label claim
But again.. the vial was already opened and used by me.
I can upload a picture of the Sample as well but the vial is one of the ones shipped stealth. @Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs please let me know if i am allowed to do.
Anyway guys i dont care If you trust me or Not.
I am happy that it is not underdosed and contains the correct agent.
Again thank you very much @janoshik for your great and fast communication and service.. you have a new customer!

Screenshot_20180628-130016__01.jpg

Damn ! That’s pretty overdosed... like I always say. I rather overdosed then under! Thanks for the lab being done man ! Always appreciate anyone doing this

OK guys.. in regards to the very often discussed underdosed claims based on feelings et cetera i had the same trust problem so i have decided to send a sample to @janoshik ... The Report ist attached below but i have to mention that i did not follow the rules to send a complete unopened vial for testing. Tested was a vial of Pharmacom Testosterone E300 with 0.5ml left.
My First thought was that i have contaminated the vial with EQ during my cycle but after a short Talk with janoshik it is clear that no contamination with EQ or any other active Component was detected.
I can upload a picture of the Sample as well but the vial is one of the ones shipped stealth. @Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs please let me know if i am allowed to do.
Again thank you very much @janoshik for your great and fast communication and service.. you have a new customer!

View attachment 92919

That's dangerously overdosed. 600mg/wk becomes nearly 800mg/wk...not good at all.

That's dangerously overdosed. 600mg/wk becomes nearly 800mg/wk...not good at all.

I tend to be annoyed with your comments being you never used pcom, but I will agree.

it is quite over dosed and can cause sides if not taking an AI and having nolva on hand.
I’d always rather something be over than under.

View attachment 92919

Greatly appreciate you taking the time to test something we almost all try or take or have on our shelf bro! Props for that!!

I think everyone needs to understand even a basic pharmaceuticals company can “over” or “under-dose” by 9-10% legally at a Wallgreens for example so that would technically put this at 11-12% too high over what the allotted percent allowed is.

The issue I see is how he went about testing it. Sending in the last half of the bottle depending on how it’s stored, that can have crystals that form in too cold of weather that weight to the bottom as well as if not properly mixed so he could’ve given himself the oil base under-dosed top half while leaving the bottom half strong as hell. There’s a reason they ask you to open a bottle and take out “X” amount into another container, then send it in but again.. I’m happy as long as it’s within the allotted 9-10% above or below but better over than under in my opinion!

I tend to be annoyed with your comments being you never used pcom, but I will agree.

it is quite over dosed and can cause sides if not taking an AI and having nolva on hand.
I’d always rather something be over than under.

Agreed, I'd rather it be over than under...but for those on TRT or just those sensitive to test or trying to run a different compound higher than test, it can still be bad.

PS: Ordered Test E and C from pcom -- giving it a go ;)

Greatly appreciate you taking the time to test something we almost all try or take or have on our shelf bro! Props for that!!

I think everyone needs to understand even a basic pharmaceuticals company can “over” or “under-dose” by 9-10% legally at a Wallgreens for example so that would technically put this at 11-12% too high over what the allotted percent allowed is.

The issue I see is how he went about testing it. Sending in the last half of the bottle depending on how it’s stored, that can have crystals that form in too cold of weather that weight to the bottom as well as if not properly mixed so he could’ve given himself the oil base under-dosed top half while leaving the bottom half strong as hell. There’s a reason they ask you to open a bottle and take out “X” amount into another container, then send it in but again.. I’m happy as long as it’s within the allotted 9-10% above or below but better over than under in my opinion!
You are right. But there were No crystals at all. I have tested that month ago... Put a 1ml bottle of pharmagrad testosterone enanthate from jenapharm and a syringe of Pharmacom testosterone for 48h Into the freezer at -18 degree C. no crystalisation at all. Is seems not to be that sensitive. I store my hormones always at 8 degree C. See below...
But maybe you are right i never Shake my vial before filling a syringe. Maybe that ist the root cause!? I do Not know.
But thats exactly why i noted that i have sent an opened and used vial.
Again thats not to blame Pharmacom i am very satisfied with their products and service. The Intention was that the customer should not trust his feelings instead of hwve the Gear tested in an Independent lab.
IMG_20180628_152632.jpg IMG_20180628_152642.jpg IMG_20180628_152752.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, I'd rather it be over than under...but for those on TRT or just those sensitive to test or trying to run a different compound higher than test, it can still be bad.

PS: Ordered Test E and C from pcom -- giving it a go ;)

Nah, I definitely agree with you, as I’m very estrogen sensitive... so knowing my dosing is quite important.
And what?!?!? Nice ! Haha

Agreed man

Nah, I definitely agree with you, as I’m very estrogen sensitive... so knowing my dosing is quite important.
And what?!?!? Nice ! Haha

Hahaha you guys hype it up so much and @RThoads and I have shot the shit a few times through PMs so figured I'd see what it's all about.

I'll keep you guys updated.

You are right. But there were No crystals at all. I have tested that month ago... Put a 1ml bottle of pharmagrad testosterone enanthate from jenapharm and a syringe of Pharmacom testosterone for 48h Into the freezer at -18 degree C. no crystalisation at all. Is seems not to be that sensitive. I store my hormones always at 8 degree C. See below...
But maybe you are right i never Shake my vial before filling a syringe. Maybe that ist the root cause!? I do Not know.
But thats exactly why i noted that i have sent an opened and used vial.
Again thats not to blame Pharmacom i am very satisfied with their products and service. The Intention was that the customer should not trust his feelings instead of hwve the Gear tested in an Independent lab.
View attachment 92922 View attachment 92923 View attachment 92924

That’s a great idea and great way to go about testing it, in a freezer like that. I’ve seen vids of their Test 500 totally crystallizing so I’d have assumed the 300 would too if cold enough or not stored properly.. great job with the testing though bud!

Maybe an expert can comment in this what @Lean_N_Mean mentioned regarding active Components can sink to the bottom of the vial.. due to the solvents Not sure this is really possible.
In Addition i found another posting where another User ( @Camejtin ) Draw bloods after using labeled 320mgs of PC E300 and got ~37ng/ml back... Also a hint for to much active agent in my opinion but i am No expert
Pharmacomstore.ws Test E300 Labs results

I’ve had my Costco bought pharmacy product do this where the test crystals solidify and sink to the bottom. I’d put the bottle on a lamp or something to warm up for an hour without direct heat and it would re-blend fine. Would be good to hear from an expert though, agreed!