MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Atleast you see through @TRTvegan bullshit. God he is annoying and don't worry @Lean_N_Mean will be on his way. Oh look tgere he is. With a new ago lol doesn't look to lean or mean. Keep searching for a new avi.

If it wasn't for @RThoads this thread would be fucked.
When I first got on meso I saw vegan posting nothing but good reviews for pcom and he would fight anyone and everyone who had a negative experience with them. He's gotta be on their payroll.

Hey @TRT sorry to hear about your disappointing experience.
Obviously, with it being so long ago there is no way me or anyone else can look into details of the issue, understand what exactly was going on, and try to get a resolution.

Sounds like it well before I used this source so I am ignorant about the quality then and have zero opinion about products at that time.

But since I have been using Basicstero, since they arrived hear on MESO, I have had nothing but good experiences.
Also, before I worked for Basic, I sent samples anonymously for analysis and all came back good.
Additionally, you can see AnabolicLabs results for Pharmacom.

There are some good UGLs out there so I 100% understand if you have no need to ever try Pharmacom again.
But if you do decide to try it again, I am confident it is now one of the best brands available (assuming you buy it from Basicstero so you are for sure getting a genuine product NOT a counterfeit).
Also I really like that Pcom shows videos of their process in making it. I am not a fan of using something that is not made in a clean LAB. So I really like that about them so far. I am new to Pcom and I can not tell you 100% if they are legit. However, hundreds of reviews and the reps stay n contact and stand by their products. @TRT sorry to hear you had a bad experience... maybe the rep on here can change your mind!!! That would impress me for sure (hint hint...wink wink Pcom)

Too bad people do not ask me more often about actual products, stacks, physiology, cycle plans, support supps, bloodwork analysis, health marker issues/improvement, preventative measures while on cycles to avoid common issues etc.

I have a good knowledge base, have acquired first hand personal experience myself over the years since being prescribed TRT, I am middle aged and have a lot of life experience, and have an extensive formal education in a field very related to health and our interests here (I had to leave that field after some serious health issues and at the same time life/family issues -- which, although all set-backs and difficult/sad in many ways because of all the years invested into something, ironically, also increased knowledge via first hand experience dealing with the negative issues).

My place is more of a technical role and consultant;
I am not trying to sound arrogant nor nerdy -- I promise you if you knew me in person I am one of the most humble and respectful guys (even if I do look like a stereotypical rich piana type meat-head), but I know I have a lot of value in regards to information and what I can offer to help others reach their goals.

But, like I said before many times, I care about both the fellow members here as well as Basicstero's continued success -- so I tackle everything that I see with a passion to get it right.

Unfortunately, the result, I guess may be that I have reduced myself to just a mediator/translator to foster communication between members in conflict and typical "rep" work.
For example, many of the questions I address are literally re-asked one page later quite often.

But I honestly feel like it is a bit of waste because I know I have a lot more interesting things, topics, and help to offer everyone.

RT I would actually love your advice on a cycle and your advice with all that.
After having many back and forth messages, I can tell you are a great guy to speak to With issue or interest in life.

No I didn't do bloods cause I didn't think there was anything I could do. A friend told me of the source and I made a purchase. As matter of fact my brother ran the same shit. Got nothing. It couldn't have been something I did cause with half ass training and diet on 1000mg of anything there will always be some kind of results. I do 400mg of home brewed Cyp and 700mg of Tren and I blow up.

Not trying seek compensation was just mentioning why I don't come here. It's kinda of a good story anyways. We've all been before.

It was T500 by the way and I only ran a cc of that.
lmao didnt you get bad napsgear stuff too......

lmao didnt you get bad napsgear stuff too......
Ya. Naps gear was way before that. Naps gear was like 9 years ago. Got some good Testosterone E in the amps. Can't remember the brand. I just remember opening the with a pair of needle nose. Lol

Then made an order for anavar, test and something else and got burned.

Ya. Naps gear was way before that. Naps gear was like 9 years ago. Got some good Testosterone E in the amps. Can't remember the brand. I just remember opening the with a pair of needle nose. Lol

Then made an order for anavar, test and something else and got burned.

All I can say is , I’m sorry
You’ve had some bad luck with these companies man. I’ve ran geneza from naps and my girl is running their var and it’s very good stuff. I think the years you ordered from naps and basic , they were in the beginning phases.
It’s like any company, in the beginning things are always hit or miss because they are just starting . I feel these companies have improved a lot and product good service and good gear.
I hope you don’t have these issues again man.

All I can say is , I’m sorry
You’ve had some bad luck with these companies man. I’ve ran geneza from naps and my girl is running their var and it’s very good stuff. I think the years you ordered from naps and basic , they were in the beginning phases.
It’s like any company, in the beginning things are always hit or miss because they are just starting . I feel these companies have improved a lot and product good service and good gear.
I hope you don’t have these issues again man.
I'm not butt hurt about it anymore. I look at it as good thing. Now I can brew anything I need for pennies and not have any concerns about quality and wouldn't have that drive to look if it didn't happen.

I've bought from Pcom store in the past and was very pleased. I wanted to try the basicstero this time around since they carry Pharma. What's the success rate on packages going through oakland or San Francisco?

I've bought from Pcom store in the past and was very pleased. I wanted to try the basicstero this time around since they carry Pharma. What's the success rate on packages going through oakland or San Francisco?

post #18860 linked below -- pretty much sums up quotes covering this from the past 5 pages. "Helper" said about 80% success rate at LA and VERY few losses at San Francisco:
Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

What's the potency of your HGH man? Any tests done recently?

Out of respect for MESO I can not specifically reference other boards (And won't via PM either because in the past it has caused drama and false accusations).
However, there are various analytic results posted elsewhere on popular English speaking boards; if you are in the market for GH then I am confident you will be doing your necessary research on the source and find such results.

Here is the most recent post/quote I could find about the GH here in our Basicstero thread on MESO:
Pharmacom Helper prepared some HGH-related blood work reports, from Russian-speaking boards.
Actually, I personally always thought and still do that blood work results may be too variable and can not serve as a really reliable indicator to calculate dosage per ml or per mg.
But still, in general it shows, whether a product is working or not. Here are some pics. We had to edit them a bit and remove sensitive info.