MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I am very happy with basic.
They make qualty products and have an amazing team to help with goals and give you good advice.
As RT said, research is the name of this game. The more info you know the better.
But as far as me and a few other guys I know , pcom is a very reliable and qualty source and I do hope they continue to provide with the best of the best.

Thank you

Sure ! Appreciate to help others to make the correct decision.
I always would recommend Pharmacom to others. The Gear ist great and also the issue handling and Support outstanding good.
@RThoads

Yo Steve you’re the man. Thanks for posting this !!!
Looking to order some mast 300 and you just helped make me want to order it that much more now

Yo Steve you’re the man. Thanks for posting this !!!
Looking to order some mast 300 and you just helped make me want to order it that much more now

No worries...
It's actually one of my favorite products by them.
Their Tri Tren is what got me hooked on their brand and the Mast M 300 was a future product I just really loved. I always questioned the blend as I've never seen both esters mixed so I wanted to test it.
As well i've only ran 2 brands of Halo and PCOM's was awesome. But I was pretty fucking dialed in when I ran it and the other brand I wasn't. So I don't think it's been a fair comparison.

I'm probably looking to send in some Primo 200 one day here...it bites like a mfucker on me.

Sure...I don't care by all means. I don't care if you black out or share. I don't really need any reference.

Test E 300 was an unopened vial, pulled out a sample.
Test E 500 was what I ran for 5/6 weeks, I pulled low Test 1600 on about 450-500mg/Week. So I sent it for testing on the open bottle I was running.
Mast M 300 was also an open bottle I ran for 5/6 weeks.

Thank you @Steve84

No worries...
It's actually one of my favorite products by them.
Their Tri Tren is what got me hooked on their brand and the Mast M 300 was a future product I just really loved. I always questioned the blend as I've never seen both esters mixed so I wanted to test it.
As well i've only ran 2 brands of Halo and PCOM's was awesome. But I was pretty fucking dialed in when I ran it and the other brand I wasn't. So I don't think it's been a fair comparison.

I'm probably looking to send in some Primo 200 one day here...it bites like a mfucker on me.

You get a lot of PIP on the Primo 200?

You get a lot of PIP on the Primo 200?

I do...
I pip from primo 100/200 the worst. And the Test E 500.

Relatively I'm pip free from Prop, tren, deca, EQ sometimes my first batch of bold 500 was smooth but i got pip on the bold 300. Was weird.
I even ran the sus 500 1cc with 1-2 cc's tri tren and was fine every 3 days. (my biggest blast by far)

This is a question I’m sure everyone is gonna freak on me for. Especially since I haven’t been a participating member. But seems like a ton of people use basicstero domestic and have good success with deliveries and stuff seems to be of high quality... I’ve been close to checking out but keep getting sketched at the last second... I’ve dabbled in SARMS and some transdermal trest. But want to take the step to the real deal. Any of you guys ever run into trouble with law? I’m talking literally a vial of test E, a bottle of Dbol, some AI and Clomid. Far far from a large order... Am I nuts for sketching out so bad over this? Seems like people of packs hitting their doorstep every day without issue. Anyone else this paranoid their first time?
I am the same as you. If you don’t know, law enforcement needs a warrant to open domestic packages. And international packages can be seized and searched without one. Don’t worry, I know a lot about the 4th amendment and what LE can and cannot do. Take for example, where I live (big city/state) only has 15 postal inspectors for the state. There is no way they care about a couple vials. Now with that being said, the minute you start talking to your friends, coworkers, or sometimes family about how “huge” your getting,and one of them dime you out, then they could be interested in you (it’s funny how you can not trust anyone..even your mother will turn on you to save her ass.. I have seen it happen). So keep it to yourself and you’ll be fine.

Second and most important!!! Do not sell a drop to anyone. That is where it becomes a felony for distribution. Then you will get dimed out by the person you sold it to. Besides that bro, I love Basicstero’s shipping option. These guys know how to make it happen. But domestic is your best option and the safest. No cop want to write a warrant for two vials.. in my state it’s a misdemeanor.. and not worth the time. It’s the distributors that they want.

Take the plunge with basic.. you won’t be disappointed!!

This is some good advice regarding how to receive a package safely:
Code:
https://darkwebnews.com/help-advice/legally-accept-drug-package-per-police-prosecutors/

No agency is interested in, nor can they afford, stings operations on personal use (small order under a couple thousand dollars) AAS customers.
They are looking for req drugs -- narcotics etc.
And, BIG dealers.
But this is still all good advice to be as informed and careful as possible and I hope the link can help.

yes, I agree it is unlikely.
I do not know an answer about the result.
For myself, I would like to see it just a couple % over target.
Maybe, it started overdosed some to begin with surely, but then, because the vial was very empty with all air space, some more volatile solvents/additives vaporized and left a more concentrated solution in the very bottom last bit of product.
Or, even if there was a small leak (maybe even from pinning the septum) that allows evaporation of solvents.
But, I am sure it was overdosed to some degree (as many customer get excited to see and like getting more) to begin with because these speculations would only account for amplifying the result.
That seems like a stretch to me, more likely it was just overdosed. How does the saying goes the most logical answer is most likely the right answer

very nice.
Thank you for your testing -- it is also appreciated.

But this makes me wish we had same batch sent to multiple different testing labs at the same time because I am seeing testing results come back slightly different.
By this I mean, maybe testing is not 100% accurate either because how else are we getting different results from different testers.
Confirmation of the exact chemical is a sure thing -- we see that much.
Concentration, I think is nearly accurate but maybe slightly different depending upon calibration of testing equipment and conditions in the lab.

It would be very interesting to get a few vials from the exact same batch and send one of each to different testing labs to see how close all come to the same conclusion (too bad analyzer is gone :().

Either way, so far all the testing results look good to me in the past few years and are all similar.
Send them to lab4tox in poland. 150 a sample and a reputable lab. Un like that other guy popping I'm to other threads all the time.

That seems like a stretch to me, more likely it was just overdosed. How does the saying goes the most logical answer is most likely the right answer

I agree it may have started over (I stated such in every post on that topic and Bascistero came on confirming it is a goal to go slightly over) -- but those other factors I state would influence the outcome as well. All of the factor taken together is the most logical and complete answer -- omitting factors is not logical.
How does the saying go, "give me the FULL story."

But what do I know, I was only at the university for 8 years of formal education in a very related field and continued my informal education for two decades since then...

Additionally, we realize that these analysis are not ultra precisely accurate (they are more than good enough for our purposes but NOT perfect); remember, HPLC depends upon reference standard solutions and of course there are other factor that can contribute to error.
For instance, different results may be reported for the same exact sample (user error, environmental factors and conditions, standard quality, calibration etc all may have an influence on the reported results). The quotes below touch on this:

The below link is from another supplier tested their testosterone propionate in three different labs Janoshik, lab4tox and simec. Just to show differences between screening labs. Janoshik and simec are pretty close together.
Euroroid TEST 100 Testosterone Propionate 100mg charge2 HPLC by Janoshik

People tend to think too digitally when reading labs results. Results are going to vary from lab to lab.

Thats was my Intention to Show ... They vary around 10%

Send them to lab4tox in poland. 150 a sample and a reputable lab. Un like that other guy popping I'm to other threads all the time.

Thank you for the suggestion.
I have seen some ChemTox reports before, but I was not familiar with Lab4Tox until today.
Do you know if they accept individual personal samples? Or only samples from companies? Is it legal and permitted to ship AAS into their country?

I myself am not in any need of testing but it if always good for customers to have more options.

Thanks again -- I am going to look for more information about Lab4Tox

Last edited:
@BigNattyDaddy here is the current promo -- no code necessary.

21 June 2018
Promotion: Summer Heat has just started!

Yes, it’s summer and time for the new promotion for the international warehouse.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws

Starting from now until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100
$90 worth of products for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.
Is this a 1 time use thing or could somebody keep using it for the 200 dollars worth of free goods every single order until the promo ends