MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Glad to hear. I am with you, get it to my door and I’ll be happy. Keep me posted if it goes smooth.

Both packages I was waiting on landed yesterday. All G2G! Finally.. lol I placed another order of stufff I’ll use later now that the promo is back up and I’ve gotten my outstanding orders. One was a reship from a SF seizure and the other was an new order from 6/2.. so stoked they finally got here and makes me feel more secure about my new order. Was getting sketched with customs there for a bit.. hope everyone else got theirs!

Fucking A brother. Glad you got all your stuff. Made an recently with the promo happening and plan on making another as well.
Happy for you dude.
Get
Those
GAINZZZZ!

This is a question I’m sure everyone is gonna freak on me for. Especially since I haven’t been a participating member. But seems like a ton of people use basicstero domestic and have good success with deliveries and stuff seems to be of high quality... I’ve been close to checking out but keep getting sketched at the last second... I’ve dabbled in SARMS and some transdermal trest. But want to take the step to the real deal. Any of you guys ever run into trouble with law? I’m talking literally a vial of test E, a bottle of Dbol, some AI and Clomid. Far far from a large order... Am I nuts for sketching out so bad over this? Seems like people of packs hitting their doorstep every day without issue. Anyone else this paranoid their first time?

I wouldn't worry about anything that small or ordering domestic

Edit enjoy your cycle and next time get at least 2 vials. Hopefully you didn' just get the test e 500 as it can have some pip

If you are ordering domestic why would you worry?
First thank you for answering...
Because it’s my first time. I’ve been trying to research people getting nailed. Seems like it’s only international orders large or with narcotics... Having you guys talk to me about this is certainly helping...

I wouldn't worry about anything that small or ordering domestic

Edit enjoy your cycle and next time get at least 2 vials. Hopefully you didn' just get the test e 500 as it can have some pip

Was planning on 10 weeks of e300 and 1 bottle dbol front load first 4 weeks...First cycle- wouldn’t that be enough?

Yeah man , don’t worry about domestic ... Int. Can be more of a tricky game depending where you live and what time of the year you are ordering. Spring/summer is usually a busy time for muscles to grow and customs to make sure less of that happens haha.

Was planning on 10 weeks of e300 and 1 bottle dbol front load first 4 weeks...First cycle- wouldn’t that be enough?
Yes 300 a week is enough first cycle but it's suggested you have more than enough in case a vial breaks. It's only happened to me once in 6 years out of maybe a hundred vials but it does happen

Standard first cycle, 500mg a week test e. 300mg is a waste of shutting your own test down. You will get great results from 500mg and will know how your body reacts. Add other compounds after first cycle.

There are a million threads on first cycles. Don't just take my word for it, RESEARCH.

Standard first cycle, 500mg a week test e. 300mg is a waste of shutting your own test down. You will get great results from 500mg and will know how your body reacts. Add other compounds after first cycle.

There are a million threads on first cycles. Don't just take my word for it, RESEARCH.

Thanks man. I have researched a lot. I saw 500 as a good cycle. Was just hoping to use minimum necessary so that next I can bump it up and get some more gains out of it. I appreciate you all giving me some comfort on this subject.

Thanks bro. Anyone not happy with basic products or shipping quality? (Not Shipping times, I know that will very for obvious reasons)

Bro, i can tell you are very new based on these questions, and you also mentioned being new to this -- so I am going to take some time here and be real with you (because we are all in this game together and need to look out for each other).

I have been a long-time customer and now I work for this source.
Therefore, you already know how I feel about the products -- I think it is one of the BEST -- so I will not get into details about quality or links to testing result etc... you can find all those.

This thread alone has 950 pages, and there are other threads, MANY testing results, and many other boards -- the brand has been in business for a decade and is one of the biggest producers.

My point: you need to do a lot more research and come to your own conclusions.

I am NOT trying to be rude -- actually the opposite; I am trying to be very helpful.
We were all new at one time and I understand you are trying to look into things by asking.

But, anyone online here can say anything. For example, I admit I work for the company, but some other shady sources or less honest people would not tell you such a thing and instead just push the product and make the sales.

On some boards you might think you are hearing from 10 different guys but its all one guy that made multiple accounts and screen names.
Anyone can say ANYTHING! -- remember that please.
You have no idea who is on the other side of the keyboard or what are his or her motives.

So, yes, that makes it challenging.
Don't respond to unsolicited PMs etc.
BE paranoid -- better safe than sorry.

But here is the advice on how to get real info:
Just be an active member and participate on boards.
While you are on the boards do as much reading as possible.
Read entire threads about any potential source.
Look for long-term patterns and established track records -- come to your own conclusions instead of asking some random guy on the internet what to trust.
Most of all, look for verifiable actual data.
And, take your time, your money will always be good anywhere so you are in the driver seat.

Therefore, and note that I work for Basicstero, I recommend you hold off and do some more research until you come to YOUR OWN conclusion regarding what source you feel confident trusting.

Basicstero is VERY good, and the long-history and test results etc will all support that fact, but I would rather you end up going with another source as a result of your own research than you buying here just because some of us say its good.

Remember, anyone can say anything online -- it does not make it true (goes for both good or bad reviews and suggestions).

Keep reading and learning!

Best wishes brother

Yeah man , don’t worry about domestic ... Int. Can be more of a tricky game depending where you live and what time of the year you are ordering. Spring/summer is usually a busy time for muscles to grow and customs to make sure less of that happens haha.
Thank you. And I take it you all are more than happy with basic right? I’ve been looking at them for far far too long now. Lol

yes, I have used nolva.
But also nolva may upregulate the progesterone receptors and can amplify 19-nor related gyno :(.
I am open to try it again though.

I also have Raloxifen on hand -- I am not sure if it effects PgR or what other effect it has (I am trying to research that but finding it difficult to see broad effects clearly).

I get blood work often and even with crashed E2, suppressed prolactin, and a SERM, I have had gyno flair.
I have existing gyno from puberty.

Recently, I have been considering NOT having as low of E2 (after talking with ChestRockwell on a private forum) and instead focusing on balancing the ratio of E2/androgen.

Its all a big experiment -- hopefully I cam learn from it and help some other younger guys.

It sucks being gyno sensitive -- I will need surgery at some point if I want to feel more confident to compete.
But I am middle aged and have much bigger issues at hand, so it is not a big priority at this point.

All I can say is I am JEALOUS of the guys that can run anything, don't monitor levels, and not worry about side effects so much.
Wow would that be nice!

Im using Raloxifene right now, 60mg ED, just started 4 days ago... i can make a review after some months... Im gyno sensitive as well and have 1 lump in each nipple, left bigger than the right one

Ive always used Aromasin as IA... for me is the best Ia in terms of sides and benefits, always used arimidex but working so much better with aromasin.

Thank you. And I take it you all are more than happy with basic right? I’ve been looking at them for far far too long now. Lol

I am very happy with basic.
They make qualty products and have an amazing team to help with goals and give you good advice.
As RT said, research is the name of this game. The more info you know the better.
But as far as me and a few other guys I know , pcom is a very reliable and qualty source and I do hope they continue to provide with the best of the best.

Sure...I don't care by all means. I don't care if you black out or share. I don't really need any reference.

Test E 300 was an unopened vial, pulled out a sample.
Test E 500 was what I ran for 5/6 weeks, I pulled low Test 1600 on about 450-500mg/Week. So I sent it for testing on the open bottle I was running.
Mast M 300 was also an open bottle I ran for 5/6 weeks.