• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Vladimir Yakovlev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

5 times champion of Moscow.
Vice-champion of Russia.
Vice-champion of Europe.
Winner of the Bengalaru India Pro Qualifier.

t2He1tzceE4.jpg

Vladimir Yakovlev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

5 times champion of Moscow.
Vice-champion of Russia.
Vice-champion of Europe.
Winner of the Bengalaru India Pro Qualifier.

View attachment 112402
This kid is an absolute Beast he must be your top athlete. He's got so many different looks as well. I know in the past you have posted with some of your athletes are running with their photos. It would be interesting to know what this kids on.

This kid is an absolute Beast he must be your top athlete. He's got so many different looks as well. I know in the past you have posted with some of your athletes are running with their photos. It would be interesting to know what this kids on.
Good luck with that lol, I asked @Pharmacom Helper a couple months ago what it said Tattooed across his chest, he said he would ask him but I never got a reply :(

Thanks @MisterSuperGod , I wasn’t sure what that language was. Just looked like a pretty bold statement right across his chest, like a life mantra or something. Guess it is a bold statement! Kind of goes with the All Or Nothing, don’t care if I live to see 40 mentality of a lot of guys today.

How long should it take for a tracking number to show up in the system after the number has been received?
Pretty sure I read on their site after it says it shipped it takes about a week for a tracking number...they will email it to you

How long should it take for a tracking number to show up in the system after the number has been received?

I am confused regarding what you are asking.
"after the tracking number is received" by this part do you mean you have already received the number?
and
"how long should it take for a tracking number to show up in the system[?]" by this part, what "system" are you asking about? the postal system?

are you asking how long after a tracking number is received does it usually take for the pack to start showing up in the postal service's tracking system?

If so, it varies greatly... some a few days but sometimes a couple weeks before any update. In rare events I've seen packs update many time and nearly arrive or literally arrive before tracking was even received; likewise, there are some rare case where tracking never updates until the day the pack arrives (could be 3+ weeks, then suddenly it all updates).

Good night sweetheart:D:DBy the way, how it's going your cycle and so on?o_O

Cycle was going good the first few weeks, but unfortunately I got very ill with pneumonia and needed to miss the gym to rest and recover.
I am hoping to get back on path this week.

Is a great stack, easy to run, only 2 pins a week to give a big cycle, and all are very smooth with ZERO PIP.
1cc test500
1cc Bold500
1/2cc NAN-Deca300

Maybe will be my new favorite. :)

Actual form of Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Absolute Champion of St. Petersburg 2016.
Absolute Champion of Russia 2016.
Absolute Champion Arnold Classic 2016.

9thFyqLTdSU.jpg

Use to be on here a lot but went natural for over a year. Can somebody post the real Pharmacom link. I hear there are fake stores out there. I want to make sure I get official site. Thanks.

Use to be on here a lot but went natural for over a year. Can somebody post the real Pharmacom link. I hear there are fake stores out there. I want to make sure I get official site. Thanks.

Here is my referral link to Basicstero (the ONLY direct from manufacturer Pharmacom store):
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240
and the Basicstero US domestic option:
Code:
 http://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

Here is the correct address of the company/brand website (not the store; Basicstero is the direct store from which purchases can be made) for checking codes and news etc:
Code:
 http://pharmacomlabs.com/code

Other sites are FAKE (see news here):
Code:
 http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/34