Compare Adderall to generic, there's a big difference I agree. There must be something special in its configuration. Norditropin made me feel amazing
That's for sure. Some generics can't compare to the original thing. Especially any psychotropic drugs.

Interesting. I thought Nordi was cheapest in Türkiye and when I was there on a trip it was like over $200 US for 45 iu so I bought a ton of genos instead for pretty much half the price.
wow I bought 75 iu norditropin for 100USD, it was from Alpha Bay. I think you can still get it from bohemia market,the vendors name I got it from was steroidwarehouse I think

wow I bought 75 iu norditropin for 100USD, it was from Alpha Bay. I think you can still get it from bohemia market,the vendors name I got it from was steroidwarehouse I think
That's what he sells them for (noone PM me):
1692742077962.png

View attachment 263934
This looks like a pharmacy price with almost 0 profit put on it. Mind you, we're speaking of buying it in Türkiye where tax on meds is quite low and the Pharma companies get little profit from selling high end products like this. So I would assume it's either stolen, fake or bunk. I'm highly suspicious of anything that comes from the DW as vendors don't even provide tracking oftentimes. You can get away with faking things quite easily.

I thought they stopped making 75 iu norditropins and Omnis a while back cause of lack of demand. I may be totally wrong here though. But what I know for sure is that you can't buy it for that price anywhere in the world at a pharmacy. Again, either stolen or fake (doesn't mean it wasn't GH, could've been generic put in original packaging).

What’s up guys, been a while since I’ve been on here. Doing a pole for myself to see what the general consensus is these days. Is there still a high demand or high want for actual pharmacy hgh? Or do a majority of people not care anymore they believe that Chinese or lab gh is similar to pharmacy gh? Just a question for whenever feels like chiming in. Personally I use Genotropin or have been consistently for some time now hence the name, mostly because I have easy access to it. Have used different brands, and lab stuff and I feel like there is a difference in quality. Is pharmacy GH still popular amongst everyone

Definitely still a demand for those that can afford it..
I agree that there is a demand for it from those who can afford it, but the majority cannot.

Also, there is the very real risk of counterfeit hgh. A lot, or most, of what is sold as Pharma hgh is counterfeited, and very few persons have the expertise to spot the difference (and those very few are not really posters on steroid discussion boards). So anybody selling Pharma hgh has a high threshold to overcome in convincing potential customers that they are not getting a fancy label and box with Chinese generic hgh.

Reliable sources for Pharma hgh are difficult to come by.

Also, there is the very real risk of counterfeit hgh.
This I agree with, but isn't that true for any expensive anabolic or peptide? A few years ago (even now) it's still hard to find real DHB outside of the US. Raws are extremely expensive and rare to come by. Most people can't spot difference in the cosmetic changes that peptides in small dosages most can afford bring on board. As simple as it sounds, injecting HGH IV 15 min prior to drawing a blood sample raises plasma levels high enough to spot the difference.
Is it Pharma or generic though? At that point you decide whether it matters. I've tried both and for me both Pharma injectable AAS, Pharma orals, Pharma peptides all make a substantial difference. It may be placebo, but I feel and look much better, and have little to no side effects. It could be the processing or manufacturing also. Filtration rates, isomers... There's a lot of chemistry involved, so while on paper they make look the same, they aren't. We have tried to research this topic with our team and the only studies we found were too small and insignificant or inconclusive.
True, but knowing which countries it's easily available in you can easily find a source of authentic Pharma HGH. It's hard for me to believe that EU sells cheapest Nordi on the market.

This I agree with, but isn't that true for any expensive anabolic or peptide? A few years ago (even now) it's still hard to find real DHB outside of the US. Raws are extremely expensive and rare to come by. Most people can't spot difference in the cosmetic changes that peptides in small dosages most can afford bring on board. As simple as it sounds, injecting HGH IV 15 min prior to drawing a blood sample raises plasma levels high enough to spot the difference.
Is it Pharma or generic though? At that point you decide whether it matters. I've tried both and for me both Pharma injectable AAS, Pharma orals, Pharma peptides all make a substantial difference. It may be placebo, but I feel and look much better, and have little to no side effects. It could be the processing or manufacturing also. Filtration rates, isomers... There's a lot of chemistry involved, so while on paper they make look the same, they aren't. We have tried to research this topic with our team and the only studies we found were too small and insignificant or inconclusive.

True, but knowing which countries it's easily available in you can easily find a source of authentic Pharma HGH. It's hard for me to believe that EU sells cheapest Nordi on the market.
Trying to sound smart on a board where people have been living this business for longer than you've been alive will get you eaten alive. This business hasn't progressed much in decades and everything has always been available and everything popular enough to be produced has never been expensive. You wanna get smart, go read from the start:
1692749031796.png
Also, there is the very real risk of counterfeit hgh. A lot, or most, of what is sold as Pharma hgh is counterfeited, and very few persons have the expertise to spot the difference (and those very few are not really posters on steroid discussion boards). So anybody selling Pharma hgh has a high threshold to overcome in convincing potential customers that they are not getting a fancy label and box with Chinese generic hgh.

you wanna throw your hat in the ring to play a game of "spot the counterfeit hgh on meso" for all the cattle?

Hi @Genoman27. Looks like he disappeared the same day you surfaced and began posting.

Just wanting to make sure everyone's on the same page here.

Trying to sound smart on a board where people have been living this business for longer than you've been alive will get you eaten alive. This business hasn't progressed much in decades and everything has always been available and everything popular enough to be produced has never been expensive. You wanna get smart, go read from the start:
View attachment 263936

you wanna throw your hat in the ring to play a game of "spot the counterfeit hgh on meso" for all the cattle?
Sincere apologies if the comment offended you in any way, we're new on here and just joined a discussion to share some experience.
Person who wrote the comment above has been using HGH for almost 20 years now, on and off.
We've been selling Pharma HGH of most of these brands for years, I can show you proof (that we possess it currently) if you like.
Once we make an official post, we can send 2 genos to 3 experienced members of this forum and let them decide which one is real. We will try to find the best counterfeit we can. (I've come across counterfeits, but only in the EU). Not sure how common it is in the US.
As a matter of fact, you're right, things ARE widely accessible, but there's a price to everything. It's not as expensive as people think, but it's also not 70 eu for 75 iu of the most expensive HGH brand we've ever sold. But HGH rawss are not that expensive to be counterfeit, usually it's replaced with cheap Chinese generic powder if it's sold as "norditropin for 70 euro" or sth. In our business we see it as too much effort for very little profit. I'd like to see who actually does it and how they do it in large enough quantities to earn a good buck from it.
What was implied in the post above is that it's surprising no one is talking about fake MENT or DHB which in our experience are far more common, or under-dosed, as their raws are way more expensive and harder to come across than generic HGH.
In this context by fake, do you mean empty product or actual HGH but the raw powder inside if not what the company made?

View attachment 263934
Though now thinking about it, if he just sole you the cartridge and it was on the DW, it could've been stolen from a warehouse and that would explain its price. We obtain our products legally therefore prices are a bit higher than that. I've never seen any western Pharma HGH that would cost less than $90 per 30-36iu. Iranian is the only one I know of, though that's not "Western" like I said. If it's just the cartridge, it could be the real thing. How they obtained it is another question though haha. Did it come with the box?

Hi @Genoman27. Looks like he disappeared the same day you surfaced and began posting.

Just wanting to make sure everyone's on the same page here.
Not sure if you're confusing us with someone else. We're entirely new on this forum, although we've been recommended to join it by a few friends that are active members. Planned to post prices and all the information with pictures but still don't have access to the UGL thread. Not sure how long that takes. Oh well, patience.

absolutly bro i will always run pharma as long as i can get it the difference is night and day and the main difference is PURITY just like i always tell guys the reason pharma is better is becasue it is more pure and that incluedes gear it just feels so much cleaner when running pharma shit imo

Though now thinking about it, if he just sole you the cartridge and it was on the DW, it could've been stolen from a warehouse and that would explain its price. We obtain our products legally therefore prices are a bit higher than that. I've never seen any western Pharma HGH that would cost less than $90 per 30-36iu. Iranian is the only one I know of, though that's not "Western" like I said. If it's just the cartridge, it could be the real thing. How they obtained it is another question though haha. Did it come with the box?
Yeah it was legit, it felt way different than any generic. Much better mood and overall feeling of wellbeing

Sincere apologies if the comment offended you in any way, we're new on here and just joined a discussion to share some experience.
Person who wrote the comment above has been using HGH for almost 20 years now, on and off.
We've been selling Pharma HGH of most of these brands for years, I can show you proof (that we possess it currently) if you like.
Once we make an official post, we can send 2 genos to 3 experienced members of this forum and let them decide which one is real. We will try to find the best counterfeit we can. (I've come across counterfeits, but only in the EU). Not sure how common it is in the US.
As a matter of fact, you're right, things ARE widely accessible, but there's a price to everything. It's not as expensive as people think, but it's also not 70 eu for 75 iu of the most expensive HGH brand we've ever sold. But HGH rawss are not that expensive to be counterfeit, usually it's replaced with cheap Chinese generic powder if it's sold as "norditropin for 70 euro" or sth. In our business we see it as too much effort for very little profit. I'd like to see who actually does it and how they do it in large enough quantities to earn a good buck from it.
What was implied in the post above is that it's surprising no one is talking about fake MENT or DHB which in our experience are far more common, or under-dosed, as their raws are way more expensive and harder to come across than generic HGH.
In this context by fake, do you mean empty product or actual HGH but the raw powder inside if not what the company made?
Meso is uncensored. Underdosed/fake Ment or DHB? Post some brands and lab reports. DHB Cypionate has been widely available for as far back as I can remember for 2.5-3k/kg. None of these raws are "hard to come by", they're in stock at factories so every wholesale company has access to them. No quality issues either. Hard to come by would be DMAU, Oxabolone Cyp, Proviron Cyp or Nyandrolone.

If you're going to break the rules by sending free product to members, I'd like Bryan the Norditropin Lion please (I can sniff out the counterfeits).
1692767771608.jpeg1692767786884.jpeg

Meso is uncensored. Underdosed/fake Ment or DHB? Post some brands and lab reports. DHB Cypionate has been widely available for as far back as I can remember for 2.5-3k/kg. None of these raws are "hard to come by", they're in stock at factories so every wholesale company has access to them. No quality issues either. Hard to come by would be DMAU, Oxabolone Cyp, Proviron Cyp or Nyandrolone.

If you're going to break the rules by sending free product to members, I'd like Bryan the Norditropin Lion please (I can sniff out the counterfeits).
View attachment 263983View attachment 263984
In theory would it be harder to fake liquid hgh or regular hgh?
Central-eastern europe was flooded with fake norditropin 45 iu cartridges with low dosed insulin in it .
Generic liquid hgh i would think would be harder to get and handle.
This is what they look like
08609179-0D29-4E35-884C-EBCF94E6D68D.jpeg
836A23D2-0554-4B5D-A5D6-292064166466.jpeg
Is still for sale 63-89 euros

To add color to this discussion, and sincerely anecdotal evidence. I am currently taking Omnitrope, 4iu a day and it is fantastic. I am going to switch to Opti Grey Tops and see if I can feel any difference. I am confident that my blood work will look the same as this has been demonstrated consistently.

I will check back in a week or so with my results.

In theory would it be harder to fake liquid hgh or regular hgh?
Central-eastern europe was flooded with fake norditropin 45 iu cartridges with low dosed insulin in it .
Generic liquid hgh i would think would be harder to get and handle.
This is what they look like
View attachment 263987
View attachment 263988
Is still for sale 63-89 euros
the liquid ones are easy to fake since you can simply draw out the liquid and insert something else.
Most packings are also not very good and if you do it carefully, you can open and close them.
i had cinnatropin and saizen 36/60iu and if i've tried, i could have drawn out the liquid, put in bac water and sold them

the liquid ones are easy to fake since you can simply draw out the liquid and insert something else.
Most packings are also not very good and if you do it carefully, you can open and close them.
i had cinnatropin and saizen 36/60iu and if i've tried, i could have drawn out the liquid, put in bac water and sold them
If you draw out the liquid it is visible it was punctured .
As i said there are a few doing the rounds for 8 years already slightly changing over the years with insulin in them.
A simple serum test is enough to figure those out.
Yet they are still there on the sites for sale.
Maybe its because they don't have active ingredient that is illegal and so they avoid jail.
I usually avoid sites that i see selling known fakes like this nordis,greek proviron , pregyl and so on…
I have no knowledge about the cinnatropins i have never tried them .
If i go pharma its 90% some local stuff from the local pharmacy.
I have a omnitrope factory in my city but have no connections there yet.

If you draw out the liquid it is visible it was punctured .
As i said there are a few doing the rounds for 8 years already slightly changing over the year with insulin in them.
A simple serum test is enough to figure those out.
Yet they are still there on the sites for sale.
Maybe its because they don't have active ingredient that is illegal and so they avoid jail.
I usually avoid sites that i see selling known fakes like this nordis,greek proviron , pregyl and so on…
I have no knowledge about the cinnatropins i have never tried them .
If i go pharma its 90% some local stuff from the local pharmacy.
I have a omnitrope factory in my city but have no connections there yet.
if you draw it out with a 30g/31g insulin syringe you do not see anything.
and about the serum test:
ok, let me replace it with a cheap mix if hexarelin and cjc no dac. You will be impressed by this awesome pharma hgh with its immense gh serum peak ;-)