if you draw it out with a 30g/31g insulin syringe you do not see anything.
and about the serum test:
ok, let me replace it with a cheap mix if hexarelin and cjc no dac. You will be impressed by this awesome pharma hgh with its immense gh serum peak ;-)
Show me one gh test with peptides in them and i believe you.
Also those are not liquid form .
Anyway you do you bro.

here
1693157965882.png

or do you mean i should show you a labtest where hgh was replaced with a ghrp + ghrh?
any source not completely dumb would not replace hgh with insulin and instead use a ghrp or a ghrp+ghrh since atleast 90% out there still rely on hgh serum to judge the "potency of hgh"

here
View attachment 264428

or do you mean i should show you a labtest where hgh was replaced with a ghrp + ghrh?
any source not completely dumb would not replace hgh with insulin and instead use a ghrp or a ghrp+ghrh since atleast 90% out there still rely on hgh serum to judge the "potency of hgh"
They use insulin for the smell more then likely.
Stop regurgitating this nonsense .
Show proof that gh is replaced with peptides one jano report from all the years you visit forums must have seen one if its common practice right?
And you still have not answered the part that they would need liquid peptides….

They use insulin for the smell more then likely.
Stop regurgitating this nonsense .
Show proof that gh is replaced with peptides one jano report from all the years you visit forums must have seen one if its common practice right?
And you still have not answered the part that they would need liquid peptides….
i stop it here since you dont get my point.

What’s up guys, been a while since I’ve been on here. Doing a pole for myself to see what the general consensus is these days. Is there still a high demand or high want for actual pharmacy hgh? Or do a majority of people not care anymore they believe that Chinese or lab gh is similar to pharmacy gh? Just a question for whenever feels like chiming in. Personally I use Genotropin or have been consistently for some time now hence the name, mostly because I have easy access to it. Have used different brands, and lab stuff and I feel like there is a difference in quality. Is pharmacy GH still popular amongst everyone
Everyone that I know says there is a clear difference when they use geno or serostim , etc compared to even a good Chinese generic… I believe it bc that’s all guy used to get by me in the 90’s n they all swore by 1-4 iu per day no more! I use a very good Chinese generic at a good price I stick to 2-4 iu consistently but I’m going to try 2 iu fasted in morning of a pharmacy hgh and switch to then doing the 2iu at night of the pharmacy hgh and see what does what and if there is notice increase overall and any notice for fat loss fasted or recovery at night!

Below is Janoshiks test of my Omnitrope that was sent by my HRT doctor. Granted this omnitrope is a couple years past its expiration date. That said, it has been amazing. I am now going to try the Optitrope Grey Tops that test as more pure. I will report back. The good news is that i dont buy any of this nonesense about Pharma vs Generic. Cost is not an issue for me and i still believe it is nonesense. It is all the same chemicals. It is a precieved value placed on Pharma. Nor do i think a Luis Viotton is any better than a walmart bag. We shall see how it goes.

Attachments

• 1693268243716.png
    1693268243716.png
    253.9 KB · Views: 42
I just ran a kit of serostim and didn't notice it was any better than qsc besides a little less water in my wrists
A number of others say seros are actually worth the price tag. I believe HGH is one of those things highly highly individual, both benefits and sides.

A number of others say seros are actually worth the price tag. I believe HGH is one of those things highly highly individual, both benefits and sides.
It's not even close to worth it. The water retention wasn't even that much less, just by a hair. My wisdom teeth are growing in on QSC, which HGH exactly were they comparing too? I can only speak for opti grey, qsc and OneQ

What’s up guys, been a while since I’ve been on here. Doing a pole for myself to see what the general consensus is these days. Is there still a high demand or high want for actual pharmacy hgh? Or do a majority of people not care anymore they believe that Chinese or lab gh is similar to pharmacy gh? Just a question for whenever feels like chiming in. Personally I use Genotropin or have been consistently for some time now hence the name, mostly because I have easy access to it. Have used different brands, and lab stuff and I feel like there is a difference in quality. Is pharmacy GH still popular amongst everyone
Anyone know a good Genotropin source? Can’t seem to find a domestic pharma hgh source here.

Anyone know a good Genotropin source? Can’t seem to find a domestic pharma hgh source here.
Chase Irons has, I think a discord membership I heard him say, idk if thats the full YouTube membership or what, but he has sources for Serostim and Genotropin if you buy the membership, I think it's about $5 an iu for either

Last edited:
Chase Irons has, I think a discord membership I heard him say, idk if thats the full YouTube membership or what, but he has sources for Serostim and Genotropin if you buy the membership, I think it's about $5 an iu for either
Damn that’s expensive asf tbh. There’s a serostim source over in steroid source talk for $600/126 iu. I figured Genotropin would be cheaper.

It's not even close to worth it. The water retention wasn't even that much less, just by a hair. My wisdom teeth are growing in on QSC, which HGH exactly were they comparing too? I can only speak for opti grey, qsc and OneQ
Have you ever run pharma hgh? If so and you think qsc is comparable I’ll go with them. Also what dose are you able to go up to? I hear a lot of complaints that people can’t go past like 6-8 iu on generics.

Have you ever run pharma hgh? If so and you think qsc is comparable I’ll go with them. Also what dose are you able to go up to? I hear a lot of complaints that people can’t go past like 6-8 iu on generics.
Bro it's not just comparable, it's on par in my opinion based on testing, my experience and my results, for 57 cents an iu, order 50 kits if you can