Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

my experience with DHTR
I only lasted 15 days, it is very powerful and effective..in only 15 days you notice its effects but I had to leave it because the pip is absolutely brutal and unbearable
If someone can provide a solution to make the pip more bearable it would be great

Well... its good idea for sure, but what I see....nobody produce this combo and if yes, I dont know his recipe, lol. Will try next time do some with this.

Some news

Ibutamoren is SOLD OUT , new expected in 1-2 weeks
Tadalafil 50x5mg is SOLD OUT , this product discontinued
Every order receive sachet with Tadalafil 40mg, so, if you will like it, good for you. If not, just trow it out. Simple.

AND NOW GOOD NEWS.
BECAUSE BITCOIN IS DOWN, IS GOOT TIME TO BUY SOME COINS - AND BUY SOME STUFF :)

SO WE HAVE NOW 10% DISCOUNT FOR BITCOIN PAYMENTS for this pricelist

Hi
Has anyone expirience with the tren acetat and tren enantat from pharmasource?
I am searching for a hot tren and a EU domestc seller.

Greets
Harry

I've test both, great experience with tren A. But tren E are too difficult for me to manage side effect
Hy men
Can u tell me more about tren ace?
How long doese it take to kick in?
Have u get more strengh ?
Have u get pip?
what was ur dosage?
Fattloss?

Greets
H.

Not the best photo, but this is different of Testo ENA in hemp oil from low temp. , from fridge....and room temp. So, probably when you receive testo in hemp oil, will be looking cloudy. But just warm it little bit and will be crystal clear again.

IMG_E0101[1].JPG

You will notice the “kick in” effects when you suddenly want to fuck the fat bitch at your local gym
That was not my question.
I know the effects. I want the time to kick in.
I have make the expirience that the most tren acetate from totay dont kick in like the trens fron 15 years ago...

That was not my question.
I know the effects. I want the time to kick in.
I have make the expirience that the most tren acetate from totay dont kick in like the trens fron 15 years ago...
Not to be a dick and all but what you’ve said made no sense. I know english is not your primary language but try using the translation feature google offers..it’s free!

Not to be a dick and all but what you’ve said made no sense. I know english is not your primary language but try using the translation feature google offers..it’s free!
Sorry for my bad english. But i write with my phone and i have to thick fingers and that also gives some mistakes

Hy men
Can u tell me more about tren ace?
How long doese it take to kick in?
Have u get more strengh ?
Have u get pip?
what was ur dosage?
Fattloss?

Greets
H.
I do powerlifting so far loss hmm :rolleyes:
Kick in is little bit different but I mean it was 1,5 week to kick in maybe 2.
Yes you know the kick in when you want to fuck up everybody at your job lol.
Pip little bit.
I don't remember my dosage I think it was 120mg EOD 8 weeks

I do powerlifting so far loss hmm :rolleyes:
Kick in is little bit different but I mean it was 1,5 week to kick in maybe 2.
Yes you know the kick in when you want to fuck up everybody at your job lol.
Pip little bit.
I don't remember my dosage I think it was 120mg EOD 8 weeks
Thanx man