Thank you for publishing your review! Yes, we are a fully authorized reseller of Deus Medical products. You can check it here:
Code:
https://deusmedical.com/verify/verifyseller

Forgot to answer the other questions?

This wont end well for you if you avoid my questions.

It's a sure sign of a source being shady.
Answer all questions and concerns or just fuck off and leave now

I can’t think any further than the name. Isn’t “Powerful Muscles” kind of redundant? I see the lightning bolt, which is a nice touch. Could I suggest a rebrand to something more “powerful”? Have you considered “Thunder Muscle” as a brand name?
Also, I’d go heavier on the exclamation points in your replies. It’s the only way for us to know you’re excited.

If they rename themselves Thunder Chunk or Thunder Chub, i will place a $300 order before they're properly vetted.

How about you quit with the hollow apologies and do a little reading in the underground you figured out how to post this pathetic intro in. Put a little work in to meet our requirements for new sources then we won't have to ask you questions you should have covered in your intro.
Thank you for your comment! We will be more attentive!

Thank you for your comment! We will be more attentive!

you literally just did the EXACT fucking thing he just accused you of.

Like literally the SAME thing.

You just gave out a retarded apology instead of scrolling back and answering questions.

Cant make this shit up, holy fuck

I can’t think any further than the name. Isn’t “Powerful Muscles” kind of redundant? I see the lightning bolt, which is a nice touch. Could I suggest a rebrand to something more “powerful”? Have you considered “Thunder Muscle” as a brand name?
Also, I’d go heavier on the exclamation points in your replies. It’s the only way for us to know you’re excited.
We will consider it. Thank you!

you literally just did the EXACT fucking thing he just accused you of.

Like literally the SAME thing.

You just gave out a retarded apology instead of scrolling back and answering questions.

Cant make this shit up, holy fuck

i'm beginning to think his handle is an auto answer bot programmed with a few soulless replies that are spit out at random.

Dear MesoRx members,
My name is Ethan, and I represent a new online store PowerfulMuscles.

You can find our store at:
Code:
www.powerfulmuscles.shop

We offer wide range of premium quality products, and the list of our products will be updated! You can order our products directly at our website.

Why us?
We know that earning the trust of our customers is a long process, where there is no place for mistakes. Our reputation is everything, so we care that all our customers receive the products and are satisfied with our service.

I am here to answer any and all questions regarding our products.

We offer worldwide shipping with different delivery companies, and guarantee the delivery in EU.
Shipping costs:
  • $28 (fixed)
Free shipping on orders above $250

Payment options:
  • Bitcoin
  • Bank transfer

Contact us at:
info@powerfulmuscles.shop (protonmail)

For wholesale inquiries please contact us at:
wholesale@powerfulmuscles.shop (protonmail)

Thank you for your attention, and wish you all great gains!

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!