OP is more like PowerlessFlab instead. Come on @PowerfulMuscles you need to step up your game as Meso is no game. You are in our house and thus you are a guest.

I guess you missed the part about third party testing and testing incentives?

Why dont you have them?

Are you blind?
Or just dumb?
If you are interested in products tests, we do not do tests ourselves. We are just resellers. Our partners make tests, and all DeusMedical products have test reports made by janoshik analytical, they can be seen as pictures for each product in our shop. Do I understand you correctly?

Can I have sex with your sister? Is she domestic or international? Does she come with lab results?
We are international. Yes, all Deus Medical products have test reports made by janoshik analytical, they can be seen as pictures for each product in our shop.

If you are interested in products tests, we do not do tests ourselves. We are just resellers. Our partners make tests, and all DeusMedical products have test reports made by janoshik analytical, they can be seen as pictures for each product in our shop. Do I understand you correctly?
whats gonna happen here is cats are gonna bypass you and go straight to Deus...and you have only yourself to blame

Thank you for your comment! Your feedback is very important to us. What exactly didn't you like?
Ok here we go if you look at the lab intros you will see the good ones have test results from a reputable lab what about incentives for testing your products if the members here gotta tell you what you missed you mightas well start giving us a paycheck to do your work for you go back read up on the rules about source intros then come back

Back