What I didn't like, specifically, was your lousy intro.
Yes, we are new in this business, we are very sorry that we did not impress you with our entrance! We will work on our service! Maybe, you can give us any advice? Thank you for your attention!

Thank you for your comment! Yes, we are new in this business, you can ask any questions you are interested in, we will find a solution. We are open for communication!
How about you quit with the hollow apologies and do a little reading in the underground you figured out how to post this pathetic intro in. Put a little work in to meet our requirements for new sources then we won't have to ask you questions you should have covered in your intro.

Just a little advice is you probably should spend a little time reading other intro threads and you can get a better perspective of what is required to come here a sell your bath tub gear. It doesn't matter if your sell shit that fire and has great booner reports .
We wanna see actual testing, pictures of supplies and your wife titts or but hole with meso across it.

Dear MesoRx members,
My name is Ethan, and I represent a new online store PowerfulMuscles.

You can find our store at:
Code:
www.powerfulmuscles.shop

We offer wide range of premium quality products, and the list of our products will be updated! You can order our products directly at our website.

Why us?
We know that earning the trust of our customers is a long process, where there is no place for mistakes. Our reputation is everything, so we care that all our customers receive the products and are satisfied with our service.

I am here to answer any and all questions regarding our products.

We offer worldwide shipping with different delivery companies, and guarantee the delivery in EU.
Shipping costs:
  • $28 (fixed)
Free shipping on orders above $250

Payment options:
  • Bitcoin
  • Bank transfer

Contact us at:
info@powerfulmuscles.shop (protonmail)

For wholesale inquiries please contact us at:
wholesale@powerfulmuscles.shop (protonmail)

Thank you for your attention, and wish you all great gains!

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

What differentiates your website from www.deuspower.shop

The pricing looks the same.

Tell me why I should order from you and not your Indian brother?

Why would I spend more to order from either of you when I can get it from www.expressped.ws for a little cheaper.

If I want it right away I can order from AlphaUSA, cause we actually LIKE @NandroXL

I’ll wait for your bullshit answer.

This kind of threads are seriously making me wanna become a source, this game is so fuckin great.. ahahahah

i would love to post tits pics, dick pics, and provide all the info needed to avoid legitimate insults... it would be so funny

I can’t think any further than the name. Isn’t “Powerful Muscles” kind of redundant? I see the lightning bolt, which is a nice touch. Could I suggest a rebrand to something more “powerful”? Have you considered “Thunder Muscle” as a brand name?
Also, I’d go heavier on the exclamation points in your replies. It’s the only way for us to know you’re excited.

What differentiates your website from www.deuspower.shop

The pricing looks the same.

Tell me why I should order from you and not your Indian brother?

Why would I spend more to order from either of you when I can get it from www.expressped.ws for a little cheaper.

If I want it right away I can order from AlphaUSA, cause we actually LIKE @NandroXL

I’ll wait for your bullshit answer.
Thank you for your feedback. What specifically would you like me to tell you?