Steroid Profile Primobolan

1 year ago when i started posting on the boards that primo actually lowers estrogen, everyone called me stupid, a noob and so on....

then after a few months i slowly started to see more and more topics and bloodwork on people using primobolan and lowering their e2...

its nice to see how far we've come in terms of debunking myths and building real knowledge...

every "pro" on reddit called me stupid...

1 year ago when i started posting on the boards that primo actually lowers estrogen, everyone called me stupid, a noob and so on....

then after a few months i slowly started to see more and more topics and bloodwork on people using primobolan and lowering their e2...

its nice to see how far we've come in terms of debunking myths and building real knowledge...

every "pro" on reddit called me stupid...
Same with EQ and HGH!
I always feel the difference in GH like Opti and Mauve. Like Geno and norditropin everyone said my “feels” are wrong .
Now i started hearing that the body has different types of growth hormone and that different molecular weights effect people differently !
Personal experiences are ignored and studies that have nothing to do with bodybuilders have become the popular source of info!
It is what it is ! I think its mostly down to people regurgitating what they read and saying they actually experimented with said ideas when they just bookworms and on top of that create 2 more accounts on the board just to agree with them selfs .
No wonder the world is burning with these tools of people in it!

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains selling pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
I posted this in another thread but curious as to why Bayer would overfill their Rimo amps 20% over, not complaining but I figured 10% would be the industry standard.
Maybe I can supply you. Depending on your terms. Thanks.
Bayer Rimobolan

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains selling pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
You have fake pregnyl for sale on your site
Do you want another photo for proof?
I am Myogen Labs Authorized dealer, you can check it out if you want, man.
this link

[EDIT: Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains selling pharmaceuticals is prohibited.]

Attachments

• msd pregnly HCG.jpeg
    msd pregnly HCG.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 51
Wooww
you got me dude
:)
Looks like i did !

Wait, you trying to source without posting an intro?
I have no such intention. I'm new to this forum site. And I'm trying to understand what happened. I want to write in posts by following the rules. It's just my purpose. And here I would like to introduce myself.

Only this.

I posted this in another thread but curious as to why Bayer would overfill their Rimo amps 20% over, not complaining but I figured 10% would be the industry standard.
They add 10% in case of error when transferring to needle. My pharma testosterone is manufactured the same way. I’m guessing all pharma has that in mind.

Back