Pristine Anabolics Intro

Yes, Rowdy was R&R. Who seemed great at first,even had bloods that were great on his test and good results on his other compounds. He eventually went scammer after his biz picked up. Took quite a few of us for good sums of money and was never found, despite " diligent efforts" by the folks that brought him around these parts.
He is easy to find but he aint no pushover. People he runs with do some violent shit so Id leave it be. Not worth getting in that "jackpot" over gear. Regardless of the principle of things.

I think they were trying to hunt down rowdy and he was supposedly “heading up” that man hunt.

Before r&r showed up on the scene daylight driller seemed like a solid member, goes to show we really don’t know people on here. Maybe he did help rowdy, maybe he didn’t who knows.
Daylight driller wasnt in on it. He got scammed also.

How do you know so much about all of this?
Right? Im sure most of us are capable of some violent shit and got the tools for that work. It's probably not worth the risk as you say. Thats the front door option. Theres always other slimey ways to get the guy back that dont involve drive by's and fist fights.

I mean I was speaking on behalf of the neanderthals here when I said drive by's and fist fights. I would never partake in anything of that nature, well not on a regular basis.

I mean I was speaking on behalf of the neanderthals here when I said drive by's and fist fights. I would never partake in anything of that nature, well not on a regular basis.
Yeah it’s making a habit of it that’s the issue.

How do you know so much about all of this?
I spoke with daylight driller about the situation. Know some folks in that part of Texas so I asked around.

In a nutshell the legalization of mary jane in parts of America has altered the landscape of illegal activity on the border with Mexico. Need I say more?

I spoke with daylight driller about the situation. Know some folks in that part of Texas so I asked around.

In a nutshell the legalization of mary jane in parts of America has altered the landscape of illegal activity on the border with Mexico. Need I say more?
You don't think DD was playing victim to keep heat off of him, do you? He hasn't been around since that whole thing went down.

Always a chance but in my opinion no. My opinion of rowdy is he is a meth headed meth brewer that got sideways with someone in TDC and had to scam in order to make back money owed to a cartel/gang.

What im trying to say is he dont give a fuck.

Always a chance but in my opinion no. My opinion of rowdy is he is a meth headed meth brewer that got sideways with someone in TDC and had to scam in order to make back money owed to a cartel/gang.

What im trying to say is he dont give a fuck.

TMI

Nothing that I havent posted before browski. Not my fault it was before your time here.

In my opinion daylightdriller wasnt a part of it and was a solid guy.

ANY Driller is a Solid Dude :)

EDIT:Scratch that, nowadays I wonder about guys. With the name of DaylightDriller I would bet he is Old School