Pristine Anabolics Intro

Always a chance but in my opinion no. My opinion of rowdy is he is a meth headed meth brewer that got sideways with someone in TDC and had to scam in order to make back money owed to a cartel/gang.

What im trying to say is he dont give a fuck.
I can see that being true. I've been to TDC twice, and when I was locked up, I went all out if you know what I mean. Rockin and rollin the whole time. I was cool with some of the same types of people, and one thing I learned is, you don't want to owe them shit! Not inside or outside. Promise that.

I can see that being true. I've been to TDC twice, and when I was locked up, I went all out if you know what I mean. Rockin and rollin the whole time. I was cool with some of the same types of people, and one thing I learned is, you don't want to owe them shit! Not inside or outside. Promise that.
Never take the honey bun off of your pillow, it’s not a welcome gift..

Never take the honey bun off of your pillow, it’s not a welcome gift..
Hey it's really like that at some units bro. No bullshit. There are some units where only the strong and smart survive. Take that honey bun and all of the sudden you'll be wearing jolly rancher lipstick and holding the belt loop of big bubba. Lol

Hey it's really like that at some units bro. No bullshit. There are some units where only the strong and smart survive. Take that honey bun and all of the sudden you'll be wearing jolly rancher lipstick and holding the belt loop of big bubba. Lol
I know, bro. Worst experience of my life. I learned real quick, you can’t whip all of em

I know, bro. Worst experience of my life. I learned real quick, you can’t whip all of em
Yeah but you cant EVER, EVER, EVER, back down from trying to or you'll end up being labeled as a punk at ever unit you go to. I had a inch and a half gash in my cheak gushing blood within 30mins of me setting my shit down...2 on 1 lol. Then when it was over, I fuckin ate a spread with them lol

Yeah but you cant EVER, EVER, EVER, back down from trying to or you'll end up being labeled as a punk at ever unit you go to. I had a inch and a half gash in my cheak gushing blood within 30mins of me setting my shit down...2 on 1 lol. Then when it was over, I fuckin ate a spread with them lol
This spread you speak off..

This spread you speak off..
Ramen noodle casserole bro. We used to make the most elaborate shit with ramen that you could ever imagine. They sell pretty much anything and everything you need to eat well and feel fairly comfortable in there. I was lucky and was always able to max out every store day. I ate well in there