Pristine Anabolics Intro

Hell yeah, I still by them by the case. I shit you not, I can make things out of ramen that are so amazing.
Whats crazy is just now reading this post, but earlier today I ate a bowl of ramen for the first time since I got out. First pack i tried to open ended up exploding all over the kitchen floor. I forgot they're cheap ass ramen packages. Or maybe this Test is kicking in. :)

Ramen noodle casserole bro. We used to make the most elaborate shit with ramen that you could ever imagine. They sell pretty much anything and everything you need to eat well and feel fairly comfortable in there. I was lucky and was always able to max out every store day. I ate well in there
We should ask @Trenity if he will start Taking stamps and ramen for payment. Since bitcoin seems to be so much trouble and all...

I never got into Ramen and then the articles I read on the cancer risk and just how bad they are for you made me stay away from them all the more.

I never got into Ramen and then the articles I read on the cancer risk and just how bad they are for you made me stay away from them all the more.
Yeah man, I looked at the ingredients again just bc thats what guys like us should do. & I seen that 790mg of Sodium....
But I said fuck it and threw it all over my kitchen anyways. Hahaha

Even if they would of lost still would of been in the playoff. Committee is SEC bias.
A fucking panel of judges picks the four playoff teams..... it can't get anymore bias than that.
Take all the conference champions plus two wild cards and then you have yourself a true playoff for national title.

A fucking panel of judges picks the four playoff teams..... it can't get anymore bias than that.
Take all the conference champions plus two wild cards and then you have yourself a true playoff for national title.
Hey that was some ironic shit with Alabama @ Georgia, with Jaylen & Tua.

Hello everyone, we are Pristine Anabolics, and we are excited to begin offering our services to the Meso community. We are US domestic, and we're going to be offering oils and orals.

Experience
I have been a member of Meso for almost 10 years, obviously under another username, which I will not be sharing for obvious reasons. I've seen pretty much every intro thread that's popped up in the underground, so I know what I'm in for here.

I started homebrewing in 2007. Like a lot of guys, I was scammed a couple of times, fake omnas, underdosed garbage, and just outright thievery. I decided I would brew my own after a few of these experiences and I haven't looked back since. We started sourcing locally in 2010 and people liked our stuff quite a bit so we decided to source online at a darknet market a few years later when they started popping up. In retrospect, this was a mistake. We had a lot of financial issues with btc disappearing and escrow being cheated, so we didn't stick around very long. In our time there, we did compile enough customers to go private and do decent business that way. With referrals and word of mouth, business has been pretty decent, but we've decided we are at point where we are ready to ramp it up. So here we are.

We are a relatively small operation with less than 5 guys/gals on the payroll, but we take great care in making our finished product, and we're confident this community will find see that in our products and service.

Brewing Process

All glassware, vials, beakers, and media bottles are first soaked in 91% alcohol for about an hour, then rinsed in distilled water and placed on pyrex in a dry heat sterilizer at 500 deg for 3 hours. The openings of all vials and media bottles are also covered in aluminum foil that's been wiped down and sterilized with dry heat. Stoppers are soaked in 50% alcohol for 30 minutes, rinsed in distilled water, and then placed in a pyrex dish in the dry heat for about 15 minutes to dry.

Right now, we still use a bottle-top filter setup. With the ramp up in production, we have a peristaltic pump and some polycaps on the way for our next brew. Bottle tops are just too time consuming. The bottle-tops we use are nylon .22um filters. Once our oil is filtered, we inspect it, and if anything is off, we filter it again. We then use a pipette pump and disposable sterile pipettes to fill vials 10 at a time to limit the possibility of contaminates getting in our vials. Once again, this was painstaking on this last brew, so we have a bottle-top dispenser on the way as well. We then put the stopper and caps on, and label the vial.

During the entire process, gloves, a hairnet and a hazmat style suit is worn.

Orals are mixed using a geometric dilution process to ensure we get as close as possible to the intended dosage.

For the sake of transparency:
Up to this point, we have paid to use a small, private practice, dental facility to brew everything. This person is no longer comfortable with allowing us to do this if we source online, understandably so. We have secured a property, ordered an autoclave, and we will be building a DIY clean room (as close as we can get) for brewing and bottling. All future brews will take place in this facility.

Shipping
When orders are shipped, everything is vacuum sealed and wrapped to ensure no damage occurs in shipping. We use USPS Priority for all orders. Orders are always shipped within 2 days of payment, most of the time we get them shipped same/next day. TA is 2-5 from payment days for 98% of our orders. We have had orders take 7 days to land in the past. We do not provide tracking numbers unless an order has been in the wind for more than 7 days. This has never happened so it's not typically an issue. We never take orders for finished product we do not have on hand.

Security
We use VPN over TOR with TAILS. We only use encrypted email. We have one device dedicated to everything we do online and we destroy the hard drive and start over periodically. We will never store customer information. All information attached to orders is deleted when the pack lands. All other emails with questions and general talk are purged every 7 days. No information is ever stored anywhere.

Raws/Testing
We have 2 raw suppliers, one we use for just about everything. We've had this same source for about 7 years. There is another provider we use if we need something very fast, he's domestic and very expensive, we very rarely utilize this supplier. We do not, and have never used PPL for raws. Our supplier does provide HPLC test reports and I could post those, but I know they won't mean too much here. I've done a ton of labmax tests over the years, but those don't carry too much weight either. We have mostly relied on our own cycles and our customers anecdotal reviews to gauge quality. My own bloods have always come back with great results. Now that we are going to be sourcing online, we plan on testing our products regularly and we will be providing store credit for testing and bloods as well.

Store Credit
The first 5 customers to post uncapped bloods (Following typical protocol outlined in the Meso sticky) will receive $250 in store credit, and $150 for every customer after that. Customers who send in oils/orals for analytical testing will receive $250 in store credit + replacement product.

List
Minimum - $100
*Shipping - $10
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
*All products on the current list only have BA/BB. Ratios differ depending on the compound. No EO or guiacol
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
Tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45 (Currently out of Stock)
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Drol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
Tadalafil 10mg - $20
Sildenafil - 25mg - $20
Nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
*More alt coin options will be added soon

Promo
Until further notice, all orders will receive a free oral of their choice. Just let us know you are from Meso, and which oral you want.

Pics

3mcovw9j.jpeg
bg1k6ilv.jpeg
qkb19o5g.jpeg

In closing, I just want to say that Meso has been a huge help to me in reaching my bodybuilding goals over the years. I'm not just blowing smoke when I say I have concern for the safety of all of the members here. We want to provide a product that is not only effective, but as safe as possible, and we truly do not take that responsibility lightly. I know it's not Friday, my sincere apologies. Let the roasting begin! I'll be here or on email to address any questions or concerns.

Yo @Jrock83 do remember how crazy it would get in the chow hall when it was chicken day? Dudes would go total nuts when they flash those lights and holler line up for chow! It was like Everyman for himself at that point.