Pristine Anabolics Intro

Hello everyone. I’m a total newbie to this forum thing. Is there any advice anyone can give me? I was looking to home brew my own gear but don’t really know how to find a source that’s legit or really know how to get started. I’d prefer to just find some gear that’s ready to pin but I don’t know how to subtly ask. I’m am not a newbie to pinning though. I used to have a guy but he disappeared. Any help,would be highly appreciated.
Grapp

Hello everyone. I’m a total newbie to this forum thing. Is there any advice anyone can give me? I was looking to home brew my own gear but don’t really know how to find a source that’s legit or really know how to get started. I’d prefer to just find some gear that’s ready to pin but I don’t know how to subtly ask. I’m am not a newbie to pinning though. I used to have a guy but he disappeared. Any help,would be highly appreciated.
Grapp
not today officer, not today

Yo @Jrock83 do remember how crazy it would get in the chow hall when it was chicken day? Dudes would go total nuts when they flash those lights and holler line up for chow! It was like Everyman for himself at that point.
I saw more fights on chicken day than any other. People would trade their breakfast trays all week just to get an extra chicken tray. Guys would tend to promise their chicken to more than one person...kinda robbing Paul to pay Peter type shit...and it would go down. I've even seen guys jump the chow line and throw down with one of the servers for shorting them on the size of the piece they got. Lol only in prison.

That’s the response I figured I’d get.
Nobody is going to spoon feed you. Everyone in here had to go through the same shit. If you want to brew then go read for yourself and get to know the guys in the "home brew" section. There's alot of sharp dudes in there, but again, they will have no respect for someone coming in and asking for the keys to the city on their first post.
If you want to find a source then read for yourself in the "underground". Plenty of good sources. Make your own educated decision.
...and whatever you do, if someone hits you up via PM telling you they can hook you up with gear, tell them to fuck off. It's a scam.
Good luck po po

Last edited:
Ok points taken. Thank you. Not a cop though, but that’s what a cop would say. Just a chef who lifts and needs assistance/advice. But I get it. Bring on the heckling.

Ok points taken. Thank you. Not a cop though, but that’s what a cop would say. Just a chef who lifts and needs assistance/advice. But I get it. Bring on the heckling.

Read read read and read some more for at least the next month... then you’ll basically know nothing which is 10 times more than you know right now

Theres a new member section. You could introduce yourself there and probably get good advice

Hell yeah, I still by them by the case. I shit you not, I can make things out of ramen that are so amazing.

Top ramen, in the bag not the cup, with steak, preferably skirt or flank is my favorite meal. Of course it’s the beef flavor, but I add in some scallions, basal, cilantro and some other herbs while I’m boiling the water, add in all the steak drippings and finally add some of that chili oil paste like you find in those pho restaurants. Shit is good. I’ve tried buying fresh rice noodles, make beef broth using big pieces of bone with all those other ingredients and while good the ramen version is better. Prob all the sodium lol

Always bias toward them.

The sec, big-10 or BIG esp Ohio State, and Oklahoma and to a smaller extent Texas. No offense lol. At least Alabama has been a great team since Saben took over. Oklahoma had no business in that 2003 was it? BCS championship game, should of been LSU v USC. There were a couple BCS championship games where Ohio State shouldn’t have been in either.

Yeah man, I looked at the ingredients again just bc thats what guys like us should do. & I seen that 790mg of Sodium....
But I said fuck it and threw it all over my kitchen anyways. Hahaha

That’s for half the package if you’re talking about the bag variety. Seems like they’re trying to hide the disturbing numbers with the bs 2 servings per bag.

The sec, big-10 or BIG esp Ohio State, and Oklahoma and to a smaller extent Texas. No offense lol. At least Alabama has been a great team since Saben took over. Oklahoma had no business in that 2003 was it? BCS championship game, should of been LSU v USC. There were a couple BCS championship games where Ohio State shouldn’t have been in either.

That’s for half the package if you’re talking about the bag variety. Seems like they’re trying to hide the disturbing numbers with the bs 2 servings per bag.
If OSU gets in this year, I’ll definitely agree.

If OSU gets in this year, I’ll definitely agree.

Tbh I think Ohio State should go instead of Oklahoma, even tho OSU lost pretty badly to Purdue and Oklahoma lost in a close game to Texas and won the rematch. I just think they have a better shot in the playoffs. In a perfect world they’d have them play each other next week for that final spot kinda like how the MLB has that 1 game playoff when 2 teams with the same record are vying for that last spot. Does the MLB actually do this or am I imagining it lol?

Tbh I think Ohio State should go instead of Oklahoma, even tho OSU lost pretty badly to Purdue and Oklahoma lost in a close game to Texas and won the rematch. I just think they have a better shot in the playoffs. In a perfect world they’d have them play each other next week for that final spot kinda like how the MLB has that 1 game playoff when 2 teams with the same record are vying for that last spot. Does the MLB actually do this or am I imagining it lol?
I’d like to see OSU get their revenge game on Oklahoma

I’d like to see OSU get their revenge game on Oklahoma

I thought they already did, didn’t OSU lose to OU in 2016 but win last year, or was it the other way around?

Not a fan of OSU or Urban but he’s a good coach and the big-12 has 0 defense. The PAC-12 has also been known as an offensive conference, prob due to to Oregon under Chip Kelly but at least some teams have defense. The PAC-12 champ game ended in a 10-3 win for Washington and the only TD was a pick 6 lol. Was a total defensive game and very entertaining. Both teams had too 20 defenses. I love those low scoring defensive battles, totally different than low scoring games due to sloppiness. Hate all these new rules they made geared towards offenses scoring more.

I would not be surprised if they just kept Georgia at #4 lol

Just like when Notre Dame played Alabama in the BCS. They had no business going to that game.